News LEGO Art and Writing Forums About Me
Shop Shop: Minifigs Shop: Decals Shop: Accessories Shop: Instructions Shop: Novels

Photo

LEGO Gaming Comic Shorts: Sign-Ups

LEGO Decals Elder Scrolls Fallout Halo Mass Effect

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpan

• ROOT Admin
  • 6,358 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

Posted Image

I've been planning to re-launch my Comics section soon, and I would like to pad out the updates with some short amusing comics using my large collection of video game minifigs. So here is where you can sign up to be the butt of my jokes!

Below you'll find four sections: the four games of which I have the most minifigs ready to be used. I may expand this list later and call for additional sign-ups if/when other games get added. (for example, if I ever get Wolfy to make all those tons of Uncharted minifigs she has planned :P)

You may sign up one character for each game, but no more. You do not need to sign up for every game - how many you sign up for is your choice.

Please don't write a huge sign-up - these characters are just for comedy strips. ;) There may be some extended storylines though - who knows? You are welcome to make your characters either serious or comical, but not totally ridiculous. If my comic calls for a normal UNSC Marine and your sign-up is a blue-haired punk rocker Marine who uses a magical guitar instead of a gun, then I probably will not use your character.

Okay, I guess that's everything. Here are the forms!

Mass Effect
Spoiler

Fallout
Spoiler

Halo
Spoiler

Elder Scrolls
Spoiler

Unfortunately I can't say who's been "accepted" or not - I'm just going to use these as I need them, whenever I get around to making a new comic strip! :P Thanks!

#2 Princess Floweraven

Princess Floweraven

Behold . . . I am a princess!

• Princess
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

Will sign up. Good idea, Scorp! :D

On May 9, 2011, HolyGhost said...
POWERSLIDE
(Epic sig by Burngirl!)    

Jacksig_zps6ba8e668.png

"Absolutely. I love snacks. And people!"   

#3 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

• Nova Member
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:26 AM

Holy crap! Sign-ups by Scorp. For a comic by Scorp.

Did we just hit some space-time continuum turbulence and get sent backwards five years?

I'll be sure to sign up once I decide what race I could possibly tie myself to in each game category.

Posted Image

#4 Darknoon

Darknoon

Monkey Magic!

• Freebie
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

I'm too excited to do one for each atm, so I'll just do a Mass Effect one for now.

Name: Erok
Species: Batarian
Class: Explosives expert
Weapon(s): A big gun of some sort, grenades.
Facial Features: All Batarians look pretty similar to me
Armor Color(s): Red
Bio: Erok was born on a non descript colony, far away from the reaches of the Hegemony (Batarian government). His parents both died during a terrorist attack on the colony when he was only months old, and he suffered an injury to his head during this period. He was adopted by two human parents who believed in improving batarian relations. Unfortunately, the injury lead to Erok becoming deluded and deranged. Much like Chris Haversam in fallout thinking he's a ghoul, Erok thinks he is actually a human, and thus shows prejudice towards Batarians. He became a mercenary and showed an aptitude for explosive weaponry.
Personality: Aggressive, paticularly towards other Batarians. Very fond of his weapons.

Is that acceptable, or is it too stupid? :P

Edited by Darknoon, 17 July 2012 - 02:55 AM.

My comic, which I'd appreciate you reading:
Posted Image

#5 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpan

• ROOT Admin
  • 6,358 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:16 AM

Is that acceptable, or is it too stupid? :P

Nah, that's fine! :D

BTW, by "facial features" I mostly mean the face-paint stuff that a lot of the ME aliens use. Also skin color.

#6 Chconroy

Chconroy

• Nova Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:48 AM

Here's one for Halo
Name: Sirhc Yornoc
Race: Elite
Faction: Covenant
Weapons: Two Red Energy Swords
Face: Red Eyes
Outfit: Black Armor
Bio: Sirhc was always loyal to the Covenant, until he was sent on a mission to recover a Forerunner A.I.. Upon activation, the A.I. informed Sirhc of the truth of the Halos, the Forerunners, and the Humans before loosing power. When he told his best friend this, Naic Reywdo tried to kill him for being a Heretic. Sirhc escaped and tried to join with Humanity, but they too attacked him. Now he must watch his back for Humanity, the Covenant, and Naic.
Personality: Originally firmly devoted to the Prophets, he is now dedicated to convincing the other Elites to seeing the truth, then the rest of the Covenant.

Hope everyone likes. BTW, if you can't make lego red energy swords, then regular will be fine.
Chconroy

#7 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

The night is dark and full of ninjas

• Freebie
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:10 AM

Yay! Stupid comics!

Name: Meron Black-blood
Race: Dunmer
Faction: None
Weapon(s): ONLY MAGIC
Face: Uhhh... a Dunmer head. With a skull facepainted on, if possible.
Outfit: The robes from the "beastfolk bandits" but colored red.
Bio: Meron was born in Morrowind, where it sucked. He fell prey to the thing that's messing up all the dark elves and fled to Skyrim, only to end up stuck in Windhelm's Grey Quarter, which also sucked. Things mostly suck for him right now.
Personality: Bitter, easily annoyed, and sardonic.
Posted Image

#8 Bethany

Bethany

Mrmm mmrm! Mrmmmphm mrmmmm mrphmm mmmm!

• Freebie
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

Halo:

Name: Officer Murry Poppyns
Race: BRITISH (Human)
Gender: To survive, she has to be tougher than a man, so she's gotta be a WO-MAN
Factions: UNSC
Weapons: Brickforge Magnum Pistol, Her special way of hurting people with verbal insults
Face Decal: Miranda Lawson's face decal would be preferred (I think it's labeled 'officer'). If possible, long blonde hair.
Outfit: 'Female Uniform' (I believe it is under the Wave 2 section in Alien Invasion)
Bio: Murry Poppyns is a BRITISH officer in the UNSC, she is primarily deployed for nearly impossible tasks. She hates the Covenant but loves Grunts since she thinks they are cute. She is well renowned for taking down a (possibly fake) prophet simply through verbal abuse. The prophet became so depressed by her negative words that he committed suicide. Murry was rude enough to drink the guy's tea after his suicide as well, since this happened during the international tea time of Earth. Her accent is BRITISH.
Personality: BRITISH. She is technically a cruel woman who has insults like none other. Don't interrupt her tea time for anything. P.S. She is pretty skilled with weapondry, but she has dumb luck on her side, and a way with insults that gets her through the tough situations.

Mass Effect:

Name: Aria Malivorn (Whenever Aria says her last name, she always says it: Maaaaaalivorn.)
Species: Asari
Class: Adept
Weapon: Pistol (And BIOTIC POWAH)
Facial Features: Deep blue skin tone, red face-paint.
Armor Color(s): Black and (If possible) Dark Red for details.
Bio: Aria Malivorn is an evil, evil woman who is extremely greedy and powerhungry. However, her grand schemes are always foiled by the protagonists of the universe. She always gets so close...but blunders. She once ran into Miranda Lawson, and the battle of the big-egos occured. It ended as a draw, they swore they would meet again and settle the battle another day.
Personality: Insane, greedy, easily foiled, big ego.

(Aria Malivorn is my dark-side)

The Elder Scrolls:

Name: Suzy Homphbrokker
Race: Nord
Faction: Dark Brotherhood
Weapon(s): A Claymore (Brickforge)...never said she was a quiet and secretive assassin...
Face: Just a normal female face, brown hair.
Outfit: Female Assassin skyrim outfit, no mask.
Bio: There once was a Nord named Suzy,
She soon killed her aunt Lucy,
So she hid for a day,
Until she could get away,
And ran to Skyrim where she joined the Dark Brotherhood against her mother's wishes and started to kill Imperialz.
Personality: Brutish nord, she doesn't use many prepositions when speaking, has the attention span akin to a goldfish. Likes killing things, mainly imperials.

Edited by Ms. Wang, 17 July 2012 - 07:31 AM.

qGC3VDI.jpg

#9 Darknoon

Darknoon

Monkey Magic!

• Freebie
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

Nah, that's fine! :D

BTW, by "facial features" I mostly mean the face-paint stuff that a lot of the ME aliens use. Also skin color.

Ok then, tan skin colour and a garrus-esque visor for two of his eyes would be cool, if that isn't too much effort. :)

Edited by Darknoon, 17 July 2012 - 05:02 PM.

Posted Image

#10 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

Ain't nothing like me, 'cept me

• Freebie
  • 4,310 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

Mass Effect

Name: Warlord Jorgal Kiiru (Clan Jorgal)
Species: Krogan
Class: Battlemaster (Vanguard)
Weapon(s): Shotgun or Heavy Shotgun (M-300 Claymore), Biotic Charge
Facial Features: Very dark brown "scale" (when he removes his helmet, which he dont do often)
Armor Color(s): This armor color, and the helmet as well. (He is wearing the helmet most of the time)
Bio: Old and skilled warrior and biotic, Kiiru has fought in many battles while traveling the galaxy for several centuries. Becoming a battlemaster, he started calling himself "Warlord Kiiru" and rallied a group of Krogans under his banner. At one point, he decided to return to Tuchanka and help his clan when Wrex/Wreave started forming alliances between clans. While not becoming a leader of Clan Jorgal, he is highly praised and respected by both his clansmen and other Krogan.
Personality: Traditionalist, dont likes the "modern ways" but is on Wrex's/Wreav's side as seeing his reforms as necessary, sometimes he can be dull, dont understanding the point.

Edited by V.Metalic, 17 July 2012 - 03:10 PM.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#11 Darknoon

Darknoon

Monkey Magic!

• Freebie
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Here's one for Fallout. I'm not sure what time the comics will take place, but this is for New Vegas.

Name: Joe the Rover
Race: Human
Faction: No faction
Weapon(s): a shotgun, a guitar (are there any lego acoustic guitars?)
Face: One with an eyepatch, and black hair to go with the face.
Outfit: Merc adventurer, or something similar
Bio: He served in the NCR when he was younger, losing an eye and his best friend to the Legion in a battle where the NCR's tactics were poor. He's bitter because of this, so hates both sides, particularly Caesar and General Oliver. He's done many things to make ends meet in his time, but now he wanders from settlement to settlement, earning a living as a travelling minstrel. He's very hardy, and not easily spooked. He's travelled everywhere-he's even been to the strip. He calls his guitar "Layla."
Personality: Broody, grumpy, but beneath it all, he's a normal guy who's just had a hard life, or some similar cliché. Like a grumpy version of Old Ben mixed with The Lonesome Drifter.

Edited by Darknoon, 17 July 2012 - 05:01 PM.

Posted Image

#12 Tommy of Rivia

Tommy of Rivia

I don't work for free.

• Nova Member
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

TES

Name: Golvar
Race: Orc
Faction: The Companions
Weapon(s): His hammer (Or whatever hammer you have)
Face: Your Tan Orc face from the Orc Horde Decal section.
Outfit: Dovahkiin's armor here, except with tan skin and maybe no Shoulder pauldron if that's doable.
Bio: Born in a small fishing village outside of Solitude, Golvar grew up as an apprentice fisherman. His father was a member of the town watch, and when the Dragons returned from wherever the hell they came from and fried him to a crisp, Golvar now without a family decided to travel to Whiterun in order to learn to fight. After a while, he joined the Companions and was trained to fight with large hammers and other various weapons

It is largely unknown if he ever took the Werewolf trials (I'll leave that up to you) but after awhile he returned to his village in order to avenge his father. Unfortunately when he got there, the Dragon had been slain by the Dovahkiin. Now with a burning hatred for the Dragon slayer, Golvar has vowed to become the greatest warrior in the land and one day slay the Dovahkiin... even though he has no idea what he looks like. Every time he has ever gotten close, the Dragonborn always seems to escape his clutches. (He's not very perceptive)
Personality: Brutish, a bit slow, very sociable.

I'll probably sign up for Mass Effect and Fallout as well. This brought me back to TTOM. :P

\tumblr_n9nod243RN1qji9bgo1_500.gif

Check out my band, Short Stories and our Music Video.

#13 Spartan5511

Spartan5511

That was pretty ninja

• Nova Member
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:24 AM

Scorp this is awesome! Thanks!

MASS EFFECT

Name: Derek Perry
Species: Human
Class: Soldier
Weapon(s): (specify a LEGO weapon to use please, not just a Mass Effect one)
Facial Features: A head with stubble like Shepard
Armor Color(s): Dark grey/or black. Basic Alliance Special Forces armor with Breather Helmet
Bio: Always dreamed of space as a child, and joined the Alliance at a minimum age. Made it through N7 training and fought in several campaigns against the Geth.
Personality: Grim soldier

HALO

Name: Jason Cozek
Faction: UNSC, ODST Helljumper
Weapon(s): MA5B rifle
Face: Decal, short stubble (akin to Commander Shepard default beard) and a vertical scar above the right eye
Outfit: Battle worn ODST armor, UNSC eagle on Chest and Helmet
Bio: Escaped as a child from Harvest during the glassing, joined the UNSC as soon as he was old enough and joined the ODSTs.
Personality: Career soldier
Posted Image

#14 InfernoLord

InfernoLord

• Freebie
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

Mass Effect:

Name: Elijah "Eli" Klein
Species: human
Class: sentinel
Weapon(s): some type of SMG and a pistol
Facial Features: the minifigure head from the Aqua Raiders #7770 Deep Sea Treasure Hunter set
Armor Color(s): orange with dark grey highlights (if possible). if not, then light grey with black highlights
Bio: grew up an orphan on Earth. enlisted with the Alliance military when he turned 18. often seen as a troublemaker and a goofball.
Personality: often acts childish, but reliable in the midst of battle.

Fallout:

Name: Hector
Race: human
Faction: NCR
Weapon(s): Lever Action Rifle and M1911 from BrickArms
Face: same as the Mass Effect head mentioned above
Outfit: NCR bandolier armor with Boomers Helmet (brown part 30171 with goggles)
Bio: Hector never knew his real parents, he was raised by an ex-NCR veteran ranger. he left his home when he turned 18 and join the NCR.
Personality: people think he's weird, so he often keeps to himself.

sorry the bios aren't extremely detailed, i'm not that good at this kind of thing. also, sorry about all the changes. if you need me to change anything, just let me know. thanks for doing this :)

Edited by InfernoLord, 19 July 2012 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Carnwennan29

Carnwennan29

For I have loved the stars too fondly to be afraid of the night.

• Freebie
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

This sounds like fun!
Here goes, I just hope this doesn't sound too stupid or cliche.

Name: Terrence Munro
Species: Human
Class: Infiltrator
Weapon(s): Brickforge Sub Orbital Machine Gun (if that's ok) or Brickarms Combat PDW

Facial Features: Anakin Skywalker head from "Tusken Raider Encounter" set

Armor Color(s): Classic Dark Grey (if possible) with yellow highlights on chest and knees

Bio: Colony kid who grew up on Eden Prime, left for training before the Geth attack that killed the rest of his family. He eventually worked his way up to N6 status through sheer determination and a desire for retribution, but time spent training and seeing the galaxy has mellowed him somewhat.

Personality: Bit of a straight man, soft-spoken to the point of being shy but brusk, but good-natured most of the time.

#16 Crispy

Crispy

Whipid real good

• Freebie
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Throwback to my younger days, here. :P

Mass Effect:

Name: Revelation (Apocalypse is the Greek word for 'Revelation', referring to the end-times the Reapers bring about)
Species: Geth
Weapon(s): Brickarms AC8 and Brickarms micro SMG.
Facial Features: N/A
Armor Color(s): Dark red and dark grey.
Bio: Created post-Morning War by his fellows. This unit carries more collective programs as the one known as Legion, numbering at 1337. Has worked alongside Legion in his quest for Shepard as well as off on his own, watching other races to help the Geth learn. Is intent on stopping the Reapers.
Personality: (Dang near impossible for Geth) N/A

Halo:

Name: Staff Sergeant James 'Jack' Patterson
Faction: UNSC
Weapon(s): Space Assault Rifle (Black with Silver Paint Job)
Face: (Joker's face decal and NMPD Officer's hair)
Outfit: 'Space Soldier-Sniper' in dark grey
Bio: Born on Tribute, fought his way up through the marine ranks until he was able to become a Helljumper. Fought alongside Eddie Buck during the Battle of Reach. Is intent on defeating the Covenant.
Personality: Professional and a good tactician.

Elder Scrolls:

Name: Eridic Cerdic
Race: Imperial
Faction: His own
Weapon(s): Longbow, Brickarms rapier and Brickforge falcata duel-wielded.
Face: Same as Patterson
Outfit: Nightingale hood (taken off on occasion) with Witcher body decals, but dark grey arms instead of white. Dark grey cloak, black if need be.
Bio: Born in the Imperial City, he claims to be the descendant of the Hero of Kvatch. Became a ranger and took to travelling the world. Left for Skyrim and was imprisoned for a lengthy time by the Imperial Legion. Was broken free and now roams the wilds of Skyrim as the ever-vigilant Protector of Travellers.
Personality: Witty but quiet; really likes his one-liners. Hates Thalmor with a burning passion.

Adamsig_zps053b0cf4.png

Sig es mucho gracias a Burngirl.

#17 GoodMando

GoodMando

• Freebie
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

It's been too long since I was involved in anything like this

Mass Effect

Name: Petty Officer first class Kristopher Sanford
Weapon(s): the long black "star wars" rifle
Facial Features: http://www.findmybri...6f633498552a9de
Armor Color(s): Main: black. Secondary: orange (if too much like Cerberus, sand green is cool also)
Bio: born in Texas, Kristopher decided to join the Alliance military after the Geth attacked Eden Prime, he joined the Alliance Marine Corp due to his family tradition. His father's former military experience helped Kristopher learn how to use most guns, however his being raised on a farm made him naive to the galaxy.
Personality: somewhat gruesome sense of humor and childish.

Name: Sergeant Yuri Chekov
Weapon(s): Classic lego shotgun
Face: http://www.findmybrick.com/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=2756&osCsid=0a038b5995dfc60d66f633498552a9de
Outfit: your Halo Reach marine armor
Bio: a man who joined the UNSC after his family was killed on Harvest when the Covenant invaded when he was a child.
Personality: sarcastic to everyone and a bit of a jerk but willing to do whats necessary to help people.

#18 InfernoLord

InfernoLord

• Freebie
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

Mass Effect

Name: Petty Officer first class Kristopher Sanford
Weapon(s): the long black "star wars" rifle
Facial Features: http://www.findmybri...6f633498552a9de
Armor Color(s): Main: black. Secondary: orange (if too much like Cerberus, sand green is cool also)
Bio: born in Texas, Kristopher decided to join the Alliance military after the Geth attacked Eden Prime, he joined the Alliance Marine Corp due to his family tradition. His father's former military experience helped Kristopher learn how to use most guns, however his being raised on a farm made him naive to the galaxy.
Personality: somewhat gruesome sense of humor and childish.

Name: Sergeant Yuri Chekov
Weapon(s): Classic lego shotgun
Face: http://www.findmybri...6f633498552a9de
Outfit: your Halo Reach marine armor
Bio: a man who joined the UNSC after his family was killed on Harvest when the Covenant invaded when he was a child.
Personality: sarcastic to everyone and a bit of a jerk but willing to do whats necessary to help people.

i see i'm not the only person that likes that minifigure head ^.^

Edited by InfernoLord, 20 July 2012 - 05:39 PM.

Posted Image

#19 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Princess
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

Fallout

Name: Rose
Faction: None
Weapon(s): Brickarms SABR shotgun, if you've got one (Preferably with the stock removed :P), otherwise any sort of shotgun will do.
Face: Lara Croft face decal (movie version), but with black hair instead of brown (and a black ponytail hairpiece to go with it, of course).
Outfit: Wasteland Doctor Fatigues (I reckon the Die Hard 1 John McClane decal Wolfy made plus a satchel from the Indiana Jones sets + brown legs would be a good representation of them).
Bio: Grew up in wasteland, left family to be a wandering medic. Brief enough? :P
Personality: (I'll come up with this later, maybe, if I remember.)

#20 Norp Q

Norp Q

Workaholic

• Freebie
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Mass Effect

Name: Dolak Akiras
Species: Turian
Weapons: "Prefers duel omni blades, unless to unrealistic." also assault rifle/lego halo assault rifle
Facial features: Tan head, with white facepaint like the turian councilor.
Armor colors: Brownish tan with, white secondary color.
Bio: Dolak always dreamed of joining the turian army, he joined at the minimum age. How ever after a short time he grew bored of it and became an assassin, which is his current occupation.
Personality: Smart/ Witty.

Edited by Norp Q, 21 July 2012 - 08:10 AM.

webkit-fake-url://878331E6-64D5-4129-8EE5-5011B924E53B/imgres.jpg Me3>Skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users