NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

New user tags!

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

New user tags have been added of various factions to select for your profile! Here are each of the new Wulfgard tags and some information about them:

Posted Image - Illikon is one of the richest port cities of the Achaean Empire, located in the wild Northwest. It is home to Sir Tom Drake and his friends, the protagonists of Wulfgard: The Legend of the Five.
Posted Image - Also called the "Great Bear Tribe," the Bjornings are perhaps the largest and most influential kingdom in Northrim, based out of their fortress-city of Bjornburg. They are an important part of the United Tribes who seek to drive back the Empire.
Posted Image - The Frost Ravens are a primitive and nomadic tribe of Northrim who are known and feared even in the Empire for their fierce and brutal fighting skills. They use fear to break the spirits of their enemies, then charge in for the slaughter.
Posted Image - Led by Surt (God of Fire and Lord of the Sons of Muspell), the Armies of Chaos include the many types of Jotnar (giants) and their foul creations, the Chaos Races (goblins, hobgoblins, orcs, ogres, etc.), along with many other monsters. Prophecy says that one day these armies will bring about Ragnarok, the war that will kill the gods and end the world.
Posted Image - The Blackbloods are a group of fanatical monster hunters who use foul alchemy to gain monster-like abilities in order to fight them on their own terms. To do this, they consume the blood and hearts of their foes, giving their blood a black color, along with other terrifying side-effects.
Posted Image - The Iron Gauntlet is a merchants' guild founded by the Dwarves to protect their interests on the surface world, controlling the trade of dwarven goods and metals (Deepsilver, Void Iron, etc.) with an iron fist, hence the name. Their enforcers are some of the best-equipped soldiers in the world.
Posted Image - Dvergar ("dwarves") are a stout and sturdy race gifted by the gods in the art of earth-shaping and craftsmanship. They delve beneath the mountains for rare metals, which they forge into the finest weapons and armor in the mortal realms.
Posted Image - Alfar ("elves") are a beautiful, immortal race, usually dwelling in hidden places of the earth, considering themselves far beyond the affairs of mortals. There are many races of Alfar, some high and holy, others dark and malevolent.
Posted Image - Among the most feared beings in all the mortal realms, the cursed Werewolves are all that remains of the now-forgotten race of Wolf Shfiters, who once ruled the world, giving it the name of Wulfgard. They have lost their dominion, but they have not lost their strength nor their fury.

There are also some new Nova Refuge tags! Be sure to check them out.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#2 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

Go dwarves! :D

I'm still hyped about the beetle riding thing. :P

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#3 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

Finally! My Iron Gauntlet tag :wub:

#4 Bethany

Bethany

Mrmm mmrm! Mrmmmphm mrmmmm mrphmm mmmm!

• 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

A Werewolf tag yet no tag for the superior Vampires...this disappoints me, Wolfy.

Edited by Ms. Wang, 15 July 2012 - 12:22 AM.

qGC3VDI.jpg

#5 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

A Werewolf tag yet no tag for the superior Vampires...this disappoints me, Wolfy.

Oh, don't give me that rubbish. :P

I was going to ask Scorp to make a vampire tag, actually, along with a lot of other monsters, but we're saving those for later. We wanted to get the forums up and running again as soon as possible.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#6 Bethany

Bethany

Mrmm mmrm! Mrmmmphm mrmmmm mrphmm mmmm!

• 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

As long as they come later...

*Previously unecissary gibberish*

Edited by Ms. Wang, 15 July 2012 - 12:58 AM.

qGC3VDI.jpg

#7 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

Yeah, the next batch will probably be mostly monsters. Vampires are on top of the list.

I was trying to keep Nova Refuge roughly equal in number of selections, but if I add a bunch of monsters I'll probably just have to give up on that. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#8 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

The night is dark and full of ninjas

• 739 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:18 AM

Blackbloods but no Venatori! Heresy!

With that being said, I'm going to go and update my tags.
Posted Image

#9 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

Blackbloods but no Venatori! Heresy!

We already had a Venator tag, dude. You're using it right now. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#10 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:31 AM

Aye, the full list of all available tags can be found in the FAQ topic: http://forums.saber-...19

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#11 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

• 739 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Yeah, but it's not a fancy new one. :P

Eh, I like werewolves better anyway.
Posted Image

#12 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

It seems as if your two interests there are quite contradictory, Werewolf King. :P

#13 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

• 739 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Bah! Quiet you! :P

But what I'd really like to see is a dragon tag or a Stormktrag tag.
Posted Image

#14 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

I have a newfound interest in dwarves (probably sparked by Third Age Total War dwarves campaign), so I'm glad I can choose between the Iron Gauntlet and the Dvergar. If I ever get around to my story about the conquest of Rheinburg, hopefully I can explore the dwarves some more. And I had to choose the Red School after writing the whole contest entry around it. The new tags are great!

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users