NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Dalton attempts to run an Errant Campaign and probably fails!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: What Campaign should I do

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which campaign would you rather do?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

But where's my helmet at, though

• Nova Patron
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hey guys,

I've decided to create this topic so I can run a smaller Errant Campaign whenever Wolfy is too busy to run her own. So, here are some different campaign ideas that I've been throwing around, and you guys can vote on which ones that you'd rather do:

In Sickness and in Health (Reboot):

In the Town of Heathrow, a small Acaean Town in the Imperial Heartland, a deadly plague is raging. Rumor has that it might even be deadly enough to kill a man in two hours or less, and might be Demonic or Magically created. A small group of Templars and Inquisitors have been dispatched to investigate and attempt to cure the plague, only to find that a group of Plague Doctors called the Followers of Asclepius have beaten them to it, and have the Plauge under control. As time goes on, however, it becomes clear that all is not what it seems, and the intentions of the Doctors are not as good as then claim...

A Tale of Two Vampires (WIP) :

In the Town Whitmire, the citizens are plagued by a Vampire and its Undead Minions. A Group of Venators are dispatched to hunt down and kill the beast, but end up uncovering a mystery that involves the current Noble Family and the dark past of the quiet Northern Town.

Stranded:

An Imperial Ship is caught in a storm and washes up on an uncharted island full of strange creatures. The surviving Imperials and Slaves must work together in order to find a way to escape and return to the mainland.

The Ironside Foundry:

Over Fifty Years ago, a group of Inquisitor Generals, who deeply despised the Inquisition's reliance on Dwarves for the production of their armor, banded together to build the Ironside Foundry, a secret Factory hidden in the Jagged Edge. Nobody outside of the group of Generals and those who serve under them are allowed inside the Foundry's bounds, or the small village that has grown up around it. Unfortunately, with the death of Tobias du Edrimark (a member of the group who initially commissioned the building of the foundry) a new general has been admitted into the group: Inquisitor-General Galen Whitemire. During the events of the RP: Whitemire and a group of Inquisitors under his command are making their first visit to the Ironside Foundry, only to discover a dark plot underneath the surface of the intention of the generals, as well as the lengths of the corruption of the Inquisitor-General who rules over the factory: Gregor-Ironsides.

In the name of Durand (WIP):

This RP focuses on Team Drake/Caiden discovering a cult of Inquisitors who have deified Durand, lead by a mysterious figure who appears to have the ability to remove a person's magic.

#2 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

Well, I voted for Stranded, but I think either that or the Ironside Foundry could be interesting.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#3 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

I voted for Stranded. My second would probably be In Sickness and in Health, or possibly the vampire one.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#4 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:55 AM

There, I made the Poll multiple choice, so multiple campaigns can get votes.

#5 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• 1,504 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:03 AM

Stranded.

21.jpg

#6 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

Stranded sounds awesome to me, but all sound enjoyable.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#7 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Whelp, since Stranded is leading in the polls right now, I'm going to PM Wolfy about this thing getting off the ground.

Expect the Sign-up Topic to come at some point.

#8 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

Whelp, Stranded is dead, so I'm bringing back the poll, now with a new campaign choice!:

Wrath of the Green Man:

Hearing strange stories of creatures in the woods attacking Merchant Caravans, Team Drake investigates, only to be captured by some old enemies. However, after being attacked by the demonic creatures from the stories that they were investigating, Team Drake must team up with their captors to defend innocents from a powerful and angry foe.

#9 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

Whelp, Stranded is dead, so I'm bringing back the poll, now with a new campaign choice!:

Wrath of the Green Man:

Hearing strange stories of creatures in the woods attacking Merchant Caravans, Team Drake investigates, only to be captured by some old enemies. However, after being attacked by the demonic creatures from the stories that they were investigating, Team Drake must team up with their captors to defend innocents from a powerful and angry foe.

I can't really comment on this much, because Team Drake is pretty much broken up and has been for a long time now (Tom is on his own, Cappy isn't around anymore much so Marcus isn't here and that also probably leaves out Neitha, etc.). Caiden and Perky are pretty much the only ones around right now from what was once Team Drake. And I have no idea what you mean by "old enemies," either.

So... I don't know? :P Could you be more specific?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#10 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:15 PM

I can't really comment on this much, because Team Drake is pretty much broken up and has been for a long time now (Tom is on his own, Cappy isn't around anymore much so Marcus isn't here and that also probably leaves out Neitha, etc.). Caiden and Perky are pretty much the only ones around right now from what was once Team Drake. And I have no idea what you mean by "old enemies," either.

So... I don't know? :P Could you be more specific?

Wait, really? Well, crap... :P

And by old enemies, I mean these guys.

#11 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:54 PM

I'm not really sure they ever counted as "enemies" for Team Drake so much, but if you say so. I still don't really know what their deal is. :P

I changed my votes and added a vote for A Tale of Two Vampires, in addition to keeping my vote for In Sickness and In Health.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#12 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

Looks like In Sickness and In Health is currently leading in the polls.

There's already a topic for this, so just create a character and I'd edit it into the roster after Wolfy approves it.

The Campaign should start once enough people sign up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users