Sex: Male

Race: Human (Easterner)

Birthplace: The East

Affinity: Fire

Deity: Zhurong – Chinese god of Fire

Magic: Gifted

Faction: None

Talents: 

Blind Warrior (Perception) – You were born blind or lost your eyesight in an accident. Using your other senses or magic, you are able to interact with the environment and fight enemies in some way.

Balanced Soul

Arcane Lore

Acrobatics

Survival

Attributes

Strength: 6

Agility: 8

Constitution: 4

Perception: 4

Intelligence: 8

Spirit: 6

Luck: 6

Appearance:

huo_shiye_by_dwestmoore-dbar6xf.jpg

Inventory:

Holy Necklace

Eastern Priest Robes

Black Bo Staff

Biography: Huo Shiye was born as the heir into a noble family in the East. He was born with white hair, which signified that he was granted the rare ability to wield magic; in this case, the element of fire. However, he was born blind, granting this ability useless. His parents, not willing to give up hope, searched for a way for him to control his power, and eventually found a group of priests who worshiped the fire god Zhurong. The High priest of the order, an ancient mage known as Zhen, took the young Huo Shiye under his wings to teach him how to control his gift.

During his training, Zhen taught him a way that he could see: by use of a spell, he could look into the Spirit World for a certain period of time. This ability greatly advanced his training, and by the time he was eighteen he was on the same level as Zhen. Upon reaching his twenty birthday, Huo Shiye made his way back to his family’s home, only to discover that in his absence, his parents had given birth to another son, and as he was blind, and revoked his rights as heir and given them to his brother instead.

Frustrated, Huo Shiye decided to leave the land he knew, and decided to travel to the mysterious land known only as the West. After barely surviving the along trek through the Jagged Edge, he finally reached the realm of Northrim. What new trials and adventures will await him in this unknown realm…?

Campaign History: N/A

Relationships: N/A

Currency: 3 gold, 5 silver, 10 copper

Wasn't too sure about how to talk about the Spirit seeing thing in his bio, so if you can tell me if I need to fix it at all, go ahead.

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

You still haven't added a Magic section for him. In his case, he would still only have Arcane magic, so you can put "Gifted." This section should be on your sheet, between Deity and Faction. See Percula's sheet for an example.

As for his seeing into the spirit realm, I would describe it as that he was trained in how to cast a spell that will allow him to see into the Spirit Realm for a period of time, although he is not properly trained in or attunted to Spiritual magic itself. That could simply be Zhen's answer to how to train him to overcome his blindness. But, like I said, it has to be a spell he had to learn and must cast on occasion when he needs it, not a permanent, innate ability that requires no preparation or concentration.

One you add his Magic section, you're in.

Starting coin is 3 gold, 5 silver, 10 copper. Traversing the Jagged Edge has a way of leaving one with little more than their possessions.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Supreme Alpha Male. Also the Last Jedi.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Alright, I edited that stuff in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users