18 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

POPULAR

So, I decided to turn Maverick-Werewolf's short story, Hunted, into a Comic, and here's the first page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_1_by_dwestmoore-d

Not sure about Edward's Face and the Pikeston Coat of Arms (I think it might be for the Imperial Legion that stationed there), but I did them anyway in the name of originality!

#2 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

POPULAR

Here's the next page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_2_by_dwestmoore-d

Some feedback would be nice, you guys. :P

#3 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:14 PM

Sorry about not posting... here's a post, though! :P

Looks awesome so far, Dalton! It's quite flattering that you'd make a comic of this story. I like the glowing eyes on the Venatori, and Caiden in particular looks cool. :P Just one thing - his name's Caiden Voros, not Caiden Vros. ;)

Looking forward to more. :D

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#4 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

Just one thing - his name's Caiden Voros, not Caiden Vros. ;)

7920988.gif

Wasn't really sure about that. I was used to it being Vros instead of Voros. 

#5 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:38 PM

Its about time for another page!:

wulfgard__hunted__part_3_by_dwestmoore-d

The only thing that is more terrifiying than this Werewolf is what Wolfy will do to me if I didn't do it right. :D

#6 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Nu Page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_4_by_dwestmoore-d

Gimme likes and feedback and stuff.

#7 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,831 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

I admit some of the action on this page confused me a bit, but overall, looks cool! :P

However, if you must change Caiden's curse word there from "damn," then at least turn it into "freakin'" or "friggin" or something, not "frakking." "Frakking" is Battlestar: Galactica, and it just... doesn't work for this setting.

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#8 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:24 AM

However, if you must change Caiden's curse word there from "damn," then at least turn it into "freakin'" or "friggin" or something, not "frakking." "Frakking" is Battlestar: Galactica, and it just... doesn't work for this setting.

Okay, I'll change it at some point.

But in any case, here's the latest page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_5_by_dwestmoore-d

Warning, Blud. :I

#9 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

Nu Page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_6_by_dwestmoore-d

2 out of 3 are dead. Who is going to die next? :D

#10 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:20 AM

Nu Page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_7_by_dwestmoore-d

Feedback would be nice... :P

#11 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

Nu Page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_8_by_dwestmoore-d

Shirtless Caiden got you like: 

#12 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:45 AM

MOR SHIRTLESS CAIDEN!

wulfgard__hunted__page_9_by_dwestmoore-d

YOU'RE WELCOME!

#13 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

;;(o,,o);;

• Webmaster
  • 7,649 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

Sorry for taking so long to post in here, but these are awesome, Dalton! I admire all the work you're putting into adapting the entire story like this. The G-rated swearing is kinda silly, but not too distracting. :P The grainy and dark coloring fits well with the mood of the story. Keep up the good work! :D

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#14 Isundir

Isundir

Rookie

• 337 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:06 AM

Sorry for taking so long to post in here, but these are awesome, Dalton! I admire all the work you're putting into adapting the entire story like this. The G-rated swearing is kinda silly, but not too distracting. :P The grainy and dark coloring fits well with the mood of the story. Keep up the good work! :D

This, this and this.

Right or wrong, which side are you on, does it even matter if it's on the same coin?

#15 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:34 AM

Thanks!

It took me a while to figure out whether or not to change the swearing to more G kind of stuff, so I did change it. :)

Thanks for the compliments!

This, this and this.

Thanks!

Anyways, nu page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_10_by_dwestmoore-

If I knew what the classic romance theme is (it's in this scene), I would put it here.

But, alas, I don't. :(

#16 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,831 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

Lol, nice issue. :lol: I admit, I gotta agree with Scorp about the G-rated swearing... I feel like some of the scenes were a little messed up by it. It wasn't so bad up until "to heck with the code." That one kind of threw me off, given the scene and how serious of an outburst/line that one is. :P 

I also wasn't imagining Caiden as smiling at all when he said "stay alive" after kissing her, but I'm probably just being nitpicky about that one. :P 

Great work, though! It's pretty awesome how quickly you're making this while still retaining so much quality, detail, etc. I'm very touched you're still putting so much work into adapting this story into a comic. :D And I'll never complain about more shirtless Caiden...

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#17 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

Lol, nice issue. :lol: I admit, I gotta agree with Scorp about the G-rated swearing... I feel like some of the scenes were a little messed up by it. It wasn't so bad up until "to heck with the code." That one kind of threw me off, given the scene and how serious of an outburst/line that one is. :P

I also wasn't imagining Caiden as smiling at all when he said "stay alive" after kissing her, but I'm probably just being nitpicky about that one. :P

Great work, though! It's pretty awesome how quickly you're making this while still retaining so much quality, detail, etc. I'm very touched you're still putting so much work into adapting this story into a comic. :D And I'll never complain about more shirtless Caiden...

They, maybe at the end I'll include ones with PG-13 Swearing if it unnerves everyone so much. :P

Yeah, pretty much. :D

Thanks! I'm probably going to draw a separate picture of shirtless Caiden for everyone. ;)

Also, Nu Page:

wulfgard__hunted__page_11_by_dwestmoore-

Also, since Caiden didn't do it:

I mean, Gwen's Death is so unnecessary. I mean, she could have gone back to Pikeston, got a cart, put Caiden in it, and then rode back to Greywatch, gotten cured, and then could've lived happily forever after with Caid. :P

Of course, then we would have no Story. :D

#18 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

2 PAGES IN ONE DAY:

wulfgard__hunted__page_12_by_dwestmoore-

wulfgard__hunted__page_13_by_dwestmoore-

THEY TOLD ME IT COULDN'T BE DONE, BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN.

#19 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,831 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

Awesome work, Dalton! Man, you finished this really fast, without losing any quality along the way - the artwork is consistent, detailed, fully colored, everything looks cool (including the werewolf, which is - of course - very important :P ), Caiden himself looks really good throughout, and overall, I'm very genuinely impressed. This is some really great work. I'm honored you took the time to adapt Hunted into a comic. :D

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users