• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 old-altair

old-altair

that dude

• Nova Member
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

I have a couple words to say that will guarantee people will look at this. LEGO Age of Empires, anyone?

With that sorted out, I'll leave this to you guys to discuss might drop in every once in a while, to clean up the bodies.  :jawdrop: 

Ok, let's kick this off. You know the little micro figures? There should really be some RTS sets. LEGO Age of Empires, for example. They would have official sets, like battlegrounds, castles for the teams, etc. Then you can get some blind packs, sorted by teams, that contain 10 guys and maybe some scenery for your battleground, maybe an advanced unit or something, maybe an addition for a castle, maybe an outpost. Doesn't that sound cool?

"EXTERMINATE!"

-Dalek Extra #18302

#2 Spartanmonkey285

Spartanmonkey285

Get to tha CHOPPA!!!

• 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

That would be awesome, I love that game! It shouldn't  be long now until they start making lego mincraft cus' the mini set they made was pretty cool so fingers crossed!

OOH WA-AH-AH-AH!!

Mah flickr

#3 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:44 AM

That would be awesome, I love that game! It shouldn't  be long now until they start making lego mincraft cus' the mini set they made was pretty cool so fingers crossed!

You do realize Cuusoo's goal isn't to start themes, but make individual sets..? That 'mini set' is all the Minecraft we're getting in the foreseeable future.

Anyways, it's an interesting idea, but then you'd have to figure out how to translate the rules to a board game and it'd get too much like Heroica. Don't see it happening. If somebody does figure something out, though, I'd love to see a Cuusoo project on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users