• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nevar

Nevar

This isn't good... is it?

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

What is your favourite LEGO animal? Mine is probably the crocodile. It's just looks so perfect... It can also hold a weapon with its jaws, as well as carry a man on its back. And crocodiles are always cool... One other great classic animal is, of course, the horse (what a pity they have now made a new one), which was also the first LEGO animal. I also liked the dinosaurs from Adventurers.
"I have a message for my fans. Whatever you want to do in this world, it is achievable. The most important thing that I've found, that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction that you choose in life, and you'll be a winner."<br />
- Steve Irwin AKA "The Crocodile Hunter"<br />
<br />
"I wirr continue to create games as rong as I rive."<br />
- Hideo Kojima

#2 Bilbo_Baggins

Bilbo_Baggins

• Nova Member
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Probably the new horse mold because it make for great battle scenes. The only bad thing is that you can't put your old horse head armor on it

#3 Nevar

Nevar

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Wow, I've just had a dream where I received some unidentified LEGO set with a horse and was disappointed to find out that the horse is the new one...
"I have a message for my fans. Whatever you want to do in this world, it is achievable. The most important thing that I've found, that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction that you choose in life, and you'll be a winner."<br />
<br />
- Hideo Kojima

#4 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

Dude, the new horses own. The one interesting thing about the new Castle line is that it has armor they can wear.

All the new LEGO animals are pretty great - the chickens, goats, cows, horses... but Wolfy and I are still dying for some WOLVES! Come on, LEGO! Maybe a new wolfpack for the Castle line? Pretty please?

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#5 Nevar

Nevar

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

I thought the gray dog was a wolf... Also, I think the shark and octopus were great; come to think of it, there was a small set in Aquazone with both those animals and two men. Those kind of sets were great, because you could get cheaply various rare elements... I think they should make a new small set with extra animals.
<br />
- Hideo Kojima

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users