NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wulfgard LEGO

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,904 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

From now on, I'll be posting all the new Wulfgard LEGO stuff in here.

NEWEST (these are sort of work-in-progress):
november6_03.jpg
Bomm, Dagfari, Brenna, and Vegnar. I would like to paint some gold highlights on Vegnar's armor and possibly Dagfari's hammer at some point... Also still looking for good hairpieces for when they take their helmets off.

november6_02.jpgBeetle riding! Vegnar is on a HerculesKhepridin, Dagfari on a his Atlas, and Brenna on her Rainbow Scarab.

daemonique_hanan_plutarch_minion.jpg
Daemonique, Hanan al-Saffah, Lord Septimus Plutarch, and Minion

wulfgard_whisper.jpg
Whisper

victor_magnus.jpg
Victor Magnus

caiden.jpg
Caiden Voros

wulfgard_venator2.jpg
Venatori (Henryk of Pikeston and Gwen)

wulfgard_inquisitor.jpg
Inquisitor

wulfgard_inquisition_flesh.jpg
The Inquisition: Inquisitor, Ebonguards, and Channelers

wulfgard_sir_tom_drake.jpg
Sir Tom Drake

VIGNETTE: Tom vs. Kye in the Tower Dungeon (scene from Knightfall)
tower_dungeon_01.jpg
More photos of this vignette in the spoiler tag:
Spoiler

VIGNETTE: The Wanderer, Joe, and Cynthia in the Waterfall Dungeon
waterfall_dungeon_02.jpg
waterfall_dungeon_10.jpg
More photos of this vig inside the spoiler:
Spoiler

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#2 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:31 PM

Awesome! I love the Dwarves and their beetles, as well as Plutarch's group of buddies.

I also like the flesh-tone Inquisitors, because I've only seen them in this picture before.

#3 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:31 AM

These are all amazing, I particularly love the vignettes.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#4 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,444 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:54 AM

It's funny, I never had particularly strong feelings for or against beetles until seeing them mount-sized in WG. Now I've spent the last 15 minutes or so following Scorp's image links and researching different species, and it's brightening this cold, rainy, dreary afternoon.

As for all the other minifigs, I hope sung their praises enough wherever I could, but seeing all their pictures in one place is quite convenient, and thus greatly appreciated. So, thank you for that!

I've been meaning to ask about Bomm's axe in this image.  Is that an especially rare Lego piece, or one you custom-modified?  The jewel in the head is gorgeous, as are the layered colors around the blade edges.

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#5 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

It's just a modified version of this weapon

BTW, it's actually shown up in SYWBAA before, as the weapon of choice for Bob the Blue Orc.

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,904 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:48 PM

It's funny, I never had particularly strong feelings for or against beetles until seeing them mount-sized in WG. Now I've spent the last 15 minutes or so following Scorp's image links and researching different species, and it's brightening this cold, rainy, dreary afternoon.

Always happy to spread my crazy fascination with bugs! :lol:

Just answered your beetle question in the Q&A thread, btw.

It's just a modified version of this weapon

BTW, it's actually shown up in SYWBAA before, as the weapon of choice for Bob the Blue Orc.

Yep, I've always loved that halberd piece. So wicked-looking. I cut and painted that black one for Bomm years ago, before I even started making SWYBAA. I always intended for him to "upgrade" to it in SYWBAA at some point.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#7 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,904 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

I got one of the new Ninjago sets for my birthday and saw some shoulders and a hair piece that look pretty sweet on Vegnar:

20180112_234330.jpg

brenna_vegnar_hair.jpg

EDIT: Added another pic.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#8 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,904 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 03:10 PM

42566959764_d4a3d1a471_h.jpg

Princess Adrianya Skiera in Gothic Plate Armor by Justin Stebbins, on Flickr

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users