A quick LEGO-only contest! Yes, this is a legit Official Saber-Scorpion's Lair Contest, I promise!
- You can build anything you like (spaceship, castle, vignette, etc. etc.), but your build must be HAPPY AND FUN! Pleasant, light, bright or pastel colors. Little or no dark colors or black. Your build can include weapons (preferably shiny or brightly-colored ones), but depict NO actual violence or imminent violence. OR ELSE.
- Your build must include at least one smiley-face minifig somewhere. If you do not have a generic smiley-face head, any other happy smiling head will do.
- Keep your creation relatively small. This is a small contest. Try not to go much bigger than, say, about 10 inches by 10 inches at maximum.
- No previously-built creations, please. Build something new!
- You must submit your entry in a reply here before the deadline of April 22, 2014.
The first few people to volunteer (right here in this thread!) will join me in the judging panel to judge the contest! Entries will be judged on awesomeness, pleasantness, inventiveness, funness, and nessnessness.
EDIT: Since we recieved so few entries, I decided to just judge the whole contest myself! Sorry, volunteer judges! Maybe next time!
All winners will get gold, silver, or bronze Unikitty medal icons on their SSLF profiles, as well as a discount code for the Saber-Scorpion's Lair shop!
All participants (both entrants and judges) are also eligible for a discount code by request! It will be a smaller discount than the winners get, but your discount will be increased if you use Saber-Scorpion's Lair decals in your creation, or base your creation in Nova Refuge or Wulfgard!
- FIRST PLACE: "Magic for the Kids" by Nightstalker
- SECOND PLACE: "Orange You Glad I Built Something?" (or "Protector of the Orange Realm") by Koenig
- THIRD PLACE: "Red Lover" by Princess Recon
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED! AND NO THANKS TO ALL YOU MEANIES WHO COULD HAVE BUT DIDN'T!