Photo

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

• Please log in to reply
2217 replies to this topic

Poll: #REYLO

What will Rey and Kylo name their children?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2201 Florent

Florent

Vous Ítes des animaux

• Nova Member
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:04 PM

As the days pays my excitement for ep9 grows. Who is Rey gonna kiss? WHO? What's the deal with Sheev?

I've been in love with these characters since day 1, and I can't wait to finally see everyone on screen action blasting and swashbuckling together. My hype is tangible. Feel it. FEEL IT. I honestly don't have anything to add other than that the trailers are mega good, better than TLJ but less than TFA in my view. Something about those TFA trailers still sets me off. The way they brought that Han and Leia theme in as a general "We know you love this" kinda way is so up my alley.

Apparently the plot got leaked on Reddit, so be vigilant about dem spoilers. You can never trust a Star Wars fan to be respectful of others' views  :lego_soawesome:

What a garbage show for trash people. Thanks I hate it. Life sucks. What's the point of anything? How many hours of my life have I spent on this sunk cost fallacy of a show?

#2202 Ocelot

Ocelot

NOW I'm a little motivated

• 8,287 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:08 PM

Who is Rey gonna kiss?

Asking the important questions. Allow me to present my professional, extremely-well-researched hypothesis into the matter:

KYLO REN HASHTAG REYLO OMG THEY'RE GONNA SMOOCH IT UP

The greatest love story ever told. Rey's massive squatting thighs:

f3fr2pft4qu01.jpg

Kylo's massive everything:

shirtless-adam-driver-1073144.jpeg

They're going to get married and live happily ever after with their enormous, muscular children. All with the last name Skywalker, hence the title of the movie. I cracked the code, you guys.

#2203 Florent

Florent

Vous Ítes des animaux

• Nova Member
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:02 AM

Every time I see a photo of shirtless Swolo I have to double check to see if it's the photoshopped version, but no. That's actually what he looks like.

Spoiler

What a garbage show for trash people. Thanks I hate it. Life sucks. What's the point of anything? How many hours of my life have I spent on this sunk cost fallacy of a show?

#2204 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:58 AM

Hey guys what's up it's your boy Ocelot back with another video thanks for supporting the channel these videos wouldn't be possible without viewers like you and Squarespace have you ever wanted to make a website well now you can with MeUndies that's right just go to ZipRecruiter.com now and use the promo code DollarShave to get 10% off your first Casper mattress. Today we're counting down the Top 10 Scenes in THE ENTIRE STAR WARS SAGA yes lol even the Prequels!

Kicking us off with numbers 10 through to 1 iiiiiiiiiis...

KYLO REN WITH HIS SHIRT OFF

That's right. As voted by you, the viewers, it is now 100% official that Adam Driver's tiny head and impossibly large pecs make up the most important, the most powerful, the undisputed greatest parts of our favourite series of movies that we don't actually like because Disney ruined it please come back George Lucas. Do you agree with these rankings? Or do you double agree with them? Make sure to let me know in the comments, and as always remember to like comment subscribe hit the little bell in the corner and check out my Patreon and use the hashtag ReyIsAMarySue to join the conversation on social media or wherever you get your podcasts.

#2205 Florent

Florent

Vous Ítes des animaux

• Nova Member
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:40 AM

*wipes tear*

It's good to be back. I missed you Occy   :wub:

#2206 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:32 AM

Hey guys what's up it's your boy Ocelot back with another video thanks for supporting the channel these videos wouldn't be possible without viewers like you and Squarespace have you ever wanted to make a website well now you can with MeUndies that's right just go to ZipRecruiter.com now and use the promo code DollarShave to get 10% off your first Casper mattress. Today we're counting down the Top 10 Scenes in THE ENTIRE STAR WARS SAGA yes lol even the Prequels!

Kicking us off with numbers 10 through to 1 iiiiiiiiiis...

KYLO REN WITH HIS SHIRT OFF

That's right. As voted by you, the viewers, it is now 100% official that Adam Driver's tiny head and impossibly large pecs make up the most important, the most powerful, the undisputed greatest parts of our favourite series of movies that we don't actually like because Disney ruined it please come back George Lucas. Do you agree with these rankings? Or do you double agree with them? Make sure to let me know in the comments, and as always remember to like comment subscribe hit the little bell in the corner and check out my Patreon and use the hashtag ReyIsAMarySue to join the conversation on social media or wherever you get your podcasts.

I felt like I was having a fever dream while reading this.

Was that the intention?

#2207 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:49 PM

I don't know what you guys are talking about, that's just how us youthful kids speak in the year 2019 where we definitely aren't turning 30 in a month oh God

Hey forget about that, though, because there's a cool new sequel trilogy poster from artist Brian Rood.

v05doi0cngq31.jpg

#2208 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• Nova Member
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:26 PM

I actually love this

#2209 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:29 AM

I found Prequel and OT versions from the same artist, too:

EGDl-m-W4AAYDZn.jpg

EGDl-mRX0AECF_Z.jpg

#2210 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:39 AM

All three of these posters would be awesome to have if I ever had any room to put posters.

#2211 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:52 AM

BREAKING NEWS: In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Daisy Ridley said that "...this whole Reylo thing" will be addressed in Episode IX:

“It does not bother me, people writing theories,” Ridley said. “It’s really fun hearing them. Plus, because I know what’s sort of going to happen, I think it’ll be really interesting to see people’s reaction to [the final film]. Obviously, there’s this whole Reylo thing and some people are very passionate about it, some aren’t.”

Ridley hinted that the seemingly romantic connection isn’t left unaddressed by director J.J. Abrams in The Rise of Skywalker.

“J.J. does deal with [it],” she added. “It’s a very complex issue. People talk about toxic relationships and whatever it is. It’s no joke and I think it’s dealt with really well because it’s not skimmed over.”

REYLO

E

Y

L

O

The greatest love story ever told finally reaches its sweaty, hungry, absolutely filthy crescendo in The Rise of Skywalker. You thought Rogue One was the movie that finally put the 'War' in Star WARs? Get ready for the movie that finally puts the R(18+ for graphic sex scenes that may be offensive to some sections of the community) in StaR Wars.

tumblr_inline_p3uov6jERV1vutmnx_500.gif

FILTHY

#2212 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:44 PM

There's a new trailer coming in a couple of days. EVERYONE. GET. HOYPE.

NO. EVEN HOYPER!

#2213 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

IT'S HEEEERE!

Boy oh boy the tears are trying to push themselves out of my eyes really hard bUT AH'M NOT GONNA LET'EM

I'm not crying you're cryiing shutup

giphy5rjtn.gif

R E Y L O

E           L

Y           Y

L           E

O L Y E R

EDIT - Aaagh this poster I've died:

cjkvd.jpg

#2214 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:02 PM

oh god

I read the reddit "leak" of Episode 9, and now after watching this trailer I can see:

SkeletalBronzeAcornwoodpecker-size_restr

Or at least parts of it are.

Also, screw you Disney for teasing Palpatine and then barely showing anything of him except his voice in the final trailer. I'm going to have to wait to get my Sheev fix until December.

#2215 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:57 PM

ehcxchbueaab5xuy3k0x.jpg

You guys? I love Star Wars. Every time I think I'm out they just puuuull me back in. I was so ready to just be grown up, stonefaced, doggedly suffering through each successive day of this cruel charade we call life until the merciful end comes one day, and then this little movie called The Force Awakens came out and since then it's been such a delight falling back down the Star Wars hole all over again. I'm so excited for this stupid movie! I've watched the trailer like forty times and I'm still getting all choked up when Leia says "Always" at the end :P

And, OK, I've already had to hit Youtube's 'Not Interested' button on about ten different "TROS: A CINEMATIC FAILURE IN THE MAKING" hot take videos that popped up overnight. Kind of hard to stay positive in the face of... *gestures at everything*. But I'm gonna do it. It's Star Wars, baby. We're doing it. One more round.

In conclusion:

f8w6Kuk.gif

#2216 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:31 PM

ehcxchbueaab5xuy3k0x.jpg

The lack of symmetry with the other posters is making my artistic side devolve into fits of anger. Thank you for that Occy.

And, OK, I've already had to hit Youtube's 'Not Interested' button on about ten different "TROS: A CINEMATIC FAILURE IN THE MAKING" hot take videos that popped up overnight. Kind of hard to stay positive in the face of... *gestures at everything*. But I'm gonna do it. It's Star Wars, baby. We're doing it. One more round.

I'm actually working on a Last Jedi review of my own that will deal with behind the scenes stuff that lead us to this point. I'm excited for TROS in a completely different way:

I think its going to be a beautiful trainwreck, just like the Prequels, complete with campy Palpatine. 

Have I mentioned how I'm excited for Palpatine yet?

#2217 Ocelot

Ocelot

• 8,287 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 12:06 AM

Say what you will about bringing back Sheev totally unforeshadowed in the third movie of a trilogy (and, y'know, I get it), but, like, it's SHEEV! If you walk up to me out of the blue and tell me, Ocelot, baby, I'm writing a new movie and I need to ask you for some advice: "Sheev, yes or no?", then my answer is going to be YES every single time.

Sheev all day. Sheev all night. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SHEEV. I have Sheever Fever, and the only cure is MORE SHEEV.

Ian McDiarmid isn't going to be with us forever, and not taking the opportunity to get one more Sheev out of him would be a crying shame.

#2218 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:34 AM

Sheev all day. Sheev all night. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SHEEV. I have Sheever Fever, and the only cure is MORE SHEEV.

If loving Sheev is a sickness, then consider me 100% infected!

giphy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users