NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wulfgard Music

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rycast

Rycast

• Knight Admin
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:17 PM

POPULAR

Check out the music I've been making for the Wulfgard Kickstarter backers: http://rycast.bandcamp.com

Of course, anyone is free to listen to it (or buy it  :lego_grin: )! Backers should be able to download the newest track.

Track 4, "The Wanderer," was added recently. I'm slowly but surely adding the 2 remaining tracks.

Thanks for listening!

#2 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Mine list, twice-checked

• 1,359 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:53 AM

POPULAR

Ah, wonderful!  Good to see you here again, and I'm so glad you've finished another amazing song!  I'll try to figure out how to download it when I'm back on my home computer.

I thoroughly enjoyed the sound of "The Wanderer"!  It really evokes the feel of adventure and mystery that surrounds the character, and also gave me the feeling of anticipation from the menus of various RPGs in this genre.  Well done!

That being said, I think either the Intro or The Frost Ravens are still my current favorites.  Loved the strong rhythm of the drums and the haunting ambiance/suspense they built. 

gallery_15330_272_177677.gif

"Live with honor, die with glory."

#3 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:46 PM

I'm loving the music! The Wanderer is a really nice track, there's something kinda forlorn about it that fits the character really well. The Illikon tune is really nice and pleasant too, and the Frost Raven theme is great, totally gives the feel of war camp getting ready for a brutal campaign. Awesome work, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Drake's theme. :D 

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#4 Rycast

Rycast

• Knight Admin
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:29 AM

Thanks, Capulet and Harry! Drake's theme has been difficult; I'm going for a rock/metal vibe. I've made a few versions, but I'm not happy with any of them.  :mellow:

Ideally I'll be recording the electric guitar parts for real instead of using samples, but it's doubly hard to write an electric guitar part and record it. Really makes you appreciate the professionals.

#5 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Patron
  • 232 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

Ryan, if you wrote the music for the guitar I could see if one of my close friends who play guitar would be willing to play and record tt. I know someone who's been playing for 4-5 years or so. And one who's been doing it for 12.
Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users