• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Randomman96

Randomman96

Someone you probably weren't expecting

• Nova Patron
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:34 AM

So, I've accumulated quite a few Steam keys for games for a while, thanks to sites like Humble Bundle.  However, while I have redeemed some of these, I have keys that I have not used.  This is due to them being from games I already own, or games that I have no interest in.

So I have a proposal, and this can go out of all of SSFL.  A Key Swap thread.  Where we can list what games we have available to give a way for those who are interested.

If the mods are fine with something like this, and if people want it, then why not.  People get keys for games for free, and others (like myself) can get rid of some keys for games that are collecting dust, so to speak.  If not, then that's fine too.

Also, we'd need a system to list what games you're giving out, and if someone claimed it already, so I was thinking something like this:

• Game Name (Claimed)

Or this:

• Game Name

And to give out, I was thinking of just PMing that person, or just replying that they want which game(s) in general.

If this is all fine, I'll start with some of the keys I have but don't need (also, all of mine are to be redeemed on Steam.  You may also need to specify which platform too):

• Black Mesa
  • Civilization III Complete
  • Civilization IV Complete Edition
  • Civilization V + DLC Including Brave New World, Gods and Kings, and other unspecified
  • XCOM 2

These are all I am listing for now.  Namely to see if this board works out or not.  If it does, well, for right now, I have no shortage of games I can give.

If not, well, I have other sites I can go to that will clear out many of these in a flash.

Oh, and if you didn't know, or haven't heard of it, Black Mesa is a Fan made remake of the original Half Life game, being done on the current Source Engine.

5Sa8Z49.gif

#2 Rune Walsh

Rune Walsh

You're welcome, internets.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

We do actually already have a topic on this.. topic. It's actually still on the front page even. It's been pretty underutilized though, so your chances of offloading your keys here are probably low.

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

Yeah, I was about to mention the other thread. But a new one might not hurt. Maybe I'll merge them later.

You know, I bought the Star Wars humble bundle a while back, and honestly, I wish I'd just given most of the keys to you guys. I added several of the games to my account just so I could upload photos of my Lego stuff to their community art pages, but most of them don't seem to have any! I can't find a way to add artwork for, say, The Force Unleashed, and I'll probably never play it. Shame.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#4 1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

• Nova Patron
  • 10,737 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

Here's some from my Amazon Game list that I don't think I've used:

Sims 3 Date Night DLC

Bioshock 2

Bioshock Infinite

@Rune Walsh, I don't know if you turned in your F.E.A.R. 1 key already, but I'd love to play that one.

giphy.gif

#5 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

...Well, I wouldn't mind nabbing Black Mesa and some Bioshock games. I've got more than a few Humble codes lying around to trade if you guys don't wanna do that for free. ^^

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#6 1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

• Nova Patron
  • 10,737 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

Do you have any of the Bioshocks, Burgs? I know 2 was never redeemed and Infinite shouldn't be redeemed either but I don't know if my old college roommate cashed it in behind my back.

How can I see what was in which Humble Bundle?

giphy.gif

#7 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

I don't own any of the bioshocks, actually. Played them a biiit and watched over my brothers' shoulders, but that's all ^^;

As for the Humble Bundle stuff, if you look at your list of game keys under each item's title there's the title and link to their respective Bundle (clicking that link shows all the other games from that bundle and also shows which ones have been redeemed so far and stuff). ^^

EDIT: Also feel I should list off some notable games I can give XP

-Sid Meier's Civ III (Complete Edition)

-Sid Meier's Civ IV (Complete Edition)

-Retro City Rampage (key for the 3DS version, specifically)

-Multiple 'Contagion' keys

-Insurgency

-Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY

Preeetty sure that when not otherwise specified these are Steam keys, but I can double-check on an individual basis :v

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#8 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

Turns out I have exactly one key:

- Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition

So if anyone wants it, let me know. :V

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#9 Randomman96

Randomman96

• Nova Patron
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

We do actually already have a topic on this.. topic. It's actually still on the front page even. It's been pretty underutilized though, so your chances of offloading your keys here are probably low.

Yeah, I see that now.  Still, it's last post was back in October, and it's getting quite low on the list of threads on this page.

And, well, since this thing is getting bigger, I'll add a few more, again, all for Steam:

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Star Wars: Battlefront II
  • Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
  • Killing Floor
  • The Culling
  • Volume
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • TWO copies of Guns of Icarus: Online
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Stardew Valley

5Sa8Z49.gif

#10 The Captain

The Captain

Gotta get back.

• 7,105 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

• Stardew Valley

I'll totally take Stardew Valley off of your hands if you're looking to offload it. Unfortunately I don't have any keys to swap with. 

nY1rpGl.gif

#11 Randomman96

Randomman96

• Nova Patron
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

I'll totally take Stardew Valley off of your hands if you're looking to offload it. Unfortunately I don't have any keys to swap with. 

Meh, it's fine if you don't have any.  I'm more looking to clear out the back log of Humble Bundle keys I have.

5Sa8Z49.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users