Photo

Nova Refuge SUPER POLL

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: NR SUPER POLL

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Favorite Faction

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Favorite Enomeg featured in Warrior Born

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Favorite Galactic Leader (who has featured in a story)

Favorite Other Character in Warrior Born

Favorite Natives

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

I had to re make this because when I tried to edit the old one, the forum system just deleted the poll. :|

Anyway, here it is.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#2 Ambad

Ambad

Oh, and look, he's a dragon now... with... glasses?

• Nova Member
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

I really wanna vote in this poll, because I do like me some Nova Refuge stuff, and I'm excited for new developments, but I am a terrible low-life scrub who hasn't bought and read Warrior Born, and I'd hate to cast an uninformed vote on such important things as favorite characters... 

I shall seek to rectify this issue soon, with any luck.

*insert meaningless song lyrics and/or hilarious gif here*

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

I actually felt inspired to make this poll because I just finished completely re-reading Warrior Born myself! I took a bunch of detailed notes about things I had forgotten, so that I can write Nova Refuge II: Saber's Edge this year. It's one of my New Year's resolutions. I may upload a revised version of WB to Amazon too, since I saw a few things I just had to change... No huge changes, some odd things that bothered me.

Hmm, only 4 voters, but already the results are interesting, with 100% saying Blade-Mantis is Best Enomeg. Fascinating! The only Enomeg who refused to take part in a certain event at the very end of the book. Hmm...

And Slashrim are leading in Native species, and Falcon among the characters, but with factions and world leaders evenly split. Cool.

I'm just going to leave this poll open indefinitely and watch how it develops over time.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#4 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,987 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

I voted, too, just for funsies. :3

I might delete my votes, though. Feels weird, man. :P

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#5 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

I can't vote in any of the WG/NR polls. IT'S LIKE ASKING ME TO PICK MY FAVORITE CHILD. ... Although, if no one ever votes for Dwarves in Wulfgard, I may have to remedy that.

-Scorp

#6 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Patron
  • 222 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

I honestly thought Xarkon would get all the votes...

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#7 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

I honestly thought Xarkon would get all the votes...

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the "main" thing (main character, faction, romance, you name it) in a story is rarely the most popular. :lol: People want to know more about those OTHER guys. Which is understandable, really. I tend to be that way myself, in many cases. :P

-Scorp

#8 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Patron
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:29 AM

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the "main" thing (main character, faction, romance, you name it) in a story is rarely the most popular. :lol: People want to know more about those OTHER guys. Which is understandable, really. I tend to be that way myself, in many cases. :P

I want to learn more of them too, but my favorite color is red. I love the political intrigue and some of the opression that is truly going on  there behind the scenes, and it being a kingdom/empire/monarchy is just.. well, cool. It's like the Fire Nation, in a way, from Avatar: The Last Airbender, to me. I know you do not like anime, and that show is in the style of anime, but that nation was rad. Spiky things all over, they had the advanced tech (mechanical things, things driven by steam etc.) and they were opressing. Hardcore opressing.

Also, the main character of the story I want to write is red... I just love red! :o Always have.

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users