Photo

I bought some MSpoints- what do I buy now?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kasab

Kasab

It is pitch black.

• Banned
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:17 AM

Those who know me well will list three things I'd never do unless bribed and/or violently persuaded.
These things are:

-Get a life
-Go Cosplaying
-Buy Microsoft Space Dollars

Now, I'd definitely never get a life. I'm contempt with lurking in various internet forums spouting misinformed rubbish out of the side of my mouth while trying to translate that misinformed rubbish into text and make it sound as retarded as possible.
Cosplaying? Nah, that's something other people do. Like maybe if I had a gas mask and a yellow mactintosh I'd dress up as a STALKER, but I'd never seriously cosplay. That's for weaboos and people who never grew up.
Would I buy Microsoft Points? Hah, now that's absolute-
Yes.

I did indeed buy a princely sum of points that I'm eager to hand directly to Microsoft like a good little fanboy, but first I want to know what the best way to hand these points to them is while gathering some mutual enjoyment from the activity of delivering funds to their bank accounts.

In other words- What's the best stuff on XBLA and what's the stuff I should buy?

Psst. I no longer come here anymore.

#2 Kikayoaka

Kikayoaka

There must be some way out of here

• Banned
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:37 AM

Sonic Adventure on the XBL Arcade.

#3 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:43 AM

Limbo or Shank.

Shank if enjoy frustrating games.
Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#4 Kasab

Kasab

It is pitch black.

• Banned
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:44 AM

Sonic Adventure on the XBL Arcade.

Do be serious.

I suppose my main choice here is the Perfect Dark remake, but there are like a dozen indie games and individual pieces of DLC that cost more or less the same amount. I've got 1200, so I should be able to pick up the odd game.

EDIT:

Limbo or Shank.

Shank if enjoy frustrating games.

Limbo is a game I despise. I won't go into it here, but hunt down my post in the "Games you wanted to like but hated" thread. Actually, don't. It's pointless.
Shank, however... I've heard good things about it, and the art style looks cool to say the least.

Edited by Harrow, 10 September 2010 - 02:45 AM.

Psst. I no longer come here anymore.

#5 The Captain

The Captain

Gotta get back.

• 7,105 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:46 AM

Map packs, pimping out your avatar (If you're crazy about it like some people are), and a few selective arcade games (I strongly recommend Castle Crashers, and I heard Perfect Dark was pretty good.).

nY1rpGl.gif

#6 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• Nova Member
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:01 AM

Mass Effect 2 DLC. Kasumi, Overlord, and LotSB.

#7 Stylus

Stylus

Barkleymonogatari

• 1,426 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:21 AM

I've heard favorable things about Monday Night Combat.
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius

#8 broons

broons

pew pew pew

• 5,191 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

There's some Western game on XBL I've heard is decent.

lWZ8e6F.png

#9 Ocelot

Ocelot

NOW I'm a little motivated

• 8,229 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:57 PM

Mass Effect 2 DLC is your number one priority, assuming you have ME2 on the 360 (and don't already have the DLC). Otherwise Shadow Complex and 'Splosion Man are pretty neat.

#10 Kikayoaka

Kikayoaka

There must be some way out of here

• Banned
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

Mass Effect 2 DLC is your number one priority.

Lol, that's a good one Occy, made me chuckle.

#11 Moonlight

Moonlight

Leave Luck To Heaven

• Nova Member
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is a great Arcade title.

tumblr_nk2f3wRCMa1si48w3o1_1280.png

#12 Stylus

Stylus

Barkleymonogatari

• 1,426 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

Duke Nukem 3D and Doom, if you're into that sort of stuff.
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius

#13 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Member
  • 9,450 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

Like Ocelot said, ME2 DLC. After that is out of the way, Castle Crashers, Shadow Complex, Alien Hominid and Perfect Dark.

Or you can settle for map packs and the like for games you play.
Old timer

#14 Relapse123

Relapse123

"Not at the table Carlos."

• Banned
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:56 AM

Caste Crashers is a MUST-HAVE. Second of all, DLC. Third, Trials HD. Fourth, anything else.

What is this!? A free country!?

91% of Christian teens today are unsure of God being the absolute truth. If you're part of the 9% that is, put this text in your signature.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users