NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Jagged Edge Free-Roam OOC

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Poll: Jagged Edge Free-Roam Poll

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What kind of creature(s) would you like to encounter?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Any particular Chaos races, or no preference?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Where would you like to explore, generally speaking?

Do you actually enjoy combat? Be honest. I prefer non-combat encounters, but I want to know who wants to have a fair amount of combat ones, too.

Any preference in NPC companions?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

Sorry if I came across as, uh... irritated. Haven't had a good past several days.

But hey, it's an idea. I'll see if I can get anything posted by this weekend, at the latest. I'm busier than I had anticipated, so far, after spring break...

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#102 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Hey, guys. As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to have to put the free-roam on hold. Let's face it: no one seems to be doing much in here, anyway...

I simply do not have time or inspiration to dedicate to trying to run this right now, especially since I keep getting vibes that no one's heart is really in this. As much as I want to explore Caiden's curse, etc., I feel like I'd be giving everyone a raw deal if I didn't admit I don't actually have the time and energy to spend running this right now. I have a lot going on, and I need as much time as I can to dedicate to other things.

But, as always, I appreciate everyone's continued interest in Errant. Thanks for your patience.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users