NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

General OOC Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1549 replies to this topic

#41 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

Same here, honestly. Jax will have things to add later, though. But he's also just the silent type, so you'll have to excuse him if he doesn't comment often. :P

Also, because I nearly forgot: another note, Dalton - you may have noticed I like saying how Maugrimm reacts to things, since he's an animal and has a certain level of perception that human players don't. Well, if Agethar does make Maugrimm follow him into the cellar, I'll let you know how Maugrimm reacts to Tom. It may not be in the way you think.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#42 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:46 PM

Also, because I nearly forgot: another note, Dalton - you may have noticed I like saying how Maugrimm reacts to things, since he's an animal and has a certain level of perception that human players don't. Well, if Agethar does make Maugrimm follow him into the cellar, I'll let you know how Maugrimm reacts to Tom. It may not be in the way you think.

Alright.

Also, would you mind checking out some stuff I just posted in my art topic and offer some suggestions on the combos and stuff? Thanks in advance. ;)

#43 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:23 PM

Also, this mansion is apparently full of shambling dead that turn violent if you try to steal things."

...Really? :P

Okay, okay, I get it, stealing is bad, so stop rubbing it in Agethar's face!

#44 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:53 PM

Okay, okay, I get it, stealing is bad, so stop rubbing it in Agethar's face!

It's fine, dude, you were just the first one to fall into that hole. It would've happened to anybody who tried it. And it will happen to those who continue to try... Not that the undead are invincible. You can steal things if you want to be that way. :P

I'll reply to the abandoned mansion thread tomorrow sometime instead of tonight. Hopefully a few other players will have replied to it by then, too.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#45 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

I'm gonna try it, I'm just disabling the undead, first... :P

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#46 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:18 AM

Hey, could I do a custom quest after the mansion or will I have to wait?

So I guess it's more of a interaction instead of a quest, but I want someone, anyone to realize the royalty that Ferris represents somehow like someone from his past, or another nobleman hearing "Ravenborn" and associating it with the fact Ferris is a royal, when he mentions him being Ferris and not another one of his brothers they get turned off.

21.jpg

#47 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:56 AM

Mister New Hotness. 

Wolfy, how does one legally change one's name in Wulfgard? 

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#48 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:17 PM

Hey, could I do a custom quest after the mansion or will I have to wait?

So I guess it's more of a interaction instead of a quest, but I want someone, anyone to realize the royalty that Ferris represents somehow like someone from his past, or another nobleman hearing "Ravenborn" and associating it with the fact Ferris is a royal, when he mentions him being Ferris and not another one of his brothers they get turned off.

Sure, you can do one after the mansion. That could easily be expanded into at least a short quest, though. Something to do with his heritage, maybe family issues back home... conflict over inheritance, or something. But yeah, that'd be fine.

Also, about your latest reply to the thread: there's no daylight cuz of the mysterious night that fell over the mansion, and you didn't really miss out on the conversation, since it's actually going on right now. :P But okay.

Mister New Hotness. 

Wolfy, how does one legally change one's name in Wulfgard? 

Well, first you have to fill out all this Imperial paperwork, and... :P 

Working on DM posts for each [active] group. They should be up soonish, or at least by some very unhealthy hour later tonight.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#49 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

My online life is clogged with RPs, I got like five on the go right now..........

But I'll be PMing you later on the details on the custom quest.

But I'll be editing it in a minute.

21.jpg

#50 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

I... just realize that PC inventories are kind of scattered around in the old Errant topics. I assumed I was just looking for my stuff the hard way, but... apparently it's the only way.

Can we get our characters' inventories added to their entries in the player list, if it's not to much of a hassle? ^^

#51 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, that was one thing I hadn't ever gotten around to doing. I was going to save it for when it became relevant, because I'm a lazy bum. :P

I'll add it in a separate reply to the player thread, so that I can include HP. That way I won't have to scratch through the entire player list every time I have to update someone's inventory or HP.

I've put up a rudimentary post. I'll be improving the list format soon, but there it is for now. It's divided up by player group for the time being.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#52 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Much appreciated, thanks! :D

#53 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:33 PM

No problemo.

I tried to make them more comprehensible now. :P 

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#54 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

Mmhm.

So now that everyone's trying to regroup, am I free to automatically move to anywhere else in the mansion (so long as it's been explored) and converse with people without your say-so? ^^

#55 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

Totally. Go for it.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#56 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

What's going on in Burngirl's Custom Quest? Could anyone explain it to me? :P

EDIT: Also, in case anyone is wondering:

The Weeping Mage is a Necromancer, who his followed around by the 9 Fallen Inquisitors, who he has resurrected. He is not allied with the Hidden or the Inquisition. He is called the Weeping Mage, because he was born with the ability to see the future, and to raise the dead, but powerless to help anyone from averting it, only giving vague warnings.  

#57 Burngirl

Burngirl

You are clear for takeoff.

• Nova Member
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:43 PM

What's going on in Burngirl's Custom Quest? Could anyone explain it to me? :P

Sure. My character was famous for playing the violin in a kingdom in the North. A rich politician kidnapped her, and she killed him and ran away.

Now someone who was related or a close friend to the rich politician wants revenge, so he/she hired assassins to find my character, Phebe, and kill her.

So the only lead my character has is a dagger the assassin was carrying before his body was reduced to ashes by Janus. So far the clue is that the dagger is made out of an extremely rare material that's mined in the North by dwarves.

Jax and Gar'eth are finishing a big discussion, and then they'll join Phebe and Abbi.

Posted Image

Photograph by me, editions made in Paint.net

Click the picture if you want to see my photography collection.

#58 Ryoma

Ryoma

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:43 PM

We're bromancing, actually. :)

#59 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:21 PM

Gonna have to delay any posts from me for a little while. Not sure how long. I'm swamped in work right now, though, so I can't really spare much time. Hopefully I can have some posts up by Monday afternoon or night, but it might end up being later in the week.

Don't let that stop you from posting, though.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#60 Ryoma

Ryoma

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:38 AM

I'm gonna wait on you Wolfy, because I wanna see Jax's reaction. :P Take your time though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users