NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

WG Weekly Comic (and other updates)

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#141 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:58 PM

POPULAR

Knightfall and Into the North eBooks now available on Amazon!

And the prices for the print versions have been reduced as well! To tell the truth, we were hoping Amazon would discount the prices on their own eventually, as they did with my novel Nova Refuge: Warrior Born... but since that hasn't happened, we did it ourselves, bringing Knightfall down to $19.99 and Into the North to $21.99.

The new Kindle ebook versions are even cheaper! Knightfall is only $9.99, while Into the North is $19.99. The price of the latter is thanks to the large filesize, sorry. It looks great though, and you should be able to double-click or double-tap on a frame to zoom in and then scroll through the comic frame-by-frame for easier reading!

I still prefer print books myself (they smell so good...), but I hope those of you who are more modern than me will enjoy the eBook versions.  ;)

We're still working on the short story collection eBook (currently entitled Tales of Wulfgard, Volume 1). A preview of one of the new stories should be up soon, along with possibly a pre-order option for those who didn't back the Kickstarter! So keep an eye out for that.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#142 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

Welp, I've now uploaded the rest of the preview of Into the North that will permanently reside on my Webcomics page. You can start reading it here, and it ends here, just 2 pages into Chapter 2. For the rest of the comic... well, see my previous post. ;)

More updates coming soon...

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#143 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

POPULAR

New Wulfgard music is now available, with more on the way! See this topic for details.

The Wulfgard wiki is going to be undergoing some very heavy revisions over the summer, if we can get it all done. Many articles will be heavily revised, and some may be rewritten entirely, as many of the pages need updates (especially character pages) now that Wulfgard material has been officially released. These revisions (and additions) have already started! To kick things off, here are a few updates...

New Articles

• Chrisanthos - An important character in several stories, including The Prophecy of the Six series; he briefly appears in Knightfall, and one of the tales in an short story collection focuses on him.
  • Gwenevere Vergil - An important character (Caiden's partner in the Venatori) who will feature in several upcoming stories and other stories in the future; she will be seen in two short stories in an upcoming short story collection. Likely to be expanded later.
  • Tales of Wulfgard: Volume I - An upcoming short story collection.
  • "Cold and Dark" (Chrisanthos's Tale) - A short story to be featured in the Tales of Wulfgard: Volume I collection.
  • "Waking the Dragon" (Drake's Tale) - A short story to be featured in the Tales of Wulfgard: Volume I collection.
  • Umbra Coven - The Umbra Coven forms the primary villains for many upcoming official stories, namely ones focusing on a certain set of characters: Caiden Voros, Plexaura Voros, and Ben Blackburn, among others.

Revised Articles (may include new images)

• Caiden Voros - Revised, added some information, added new artwork, and added a pronunciation key for his name.
  • The Six - Somewhat revised, some new tidbits of information have been added, and two new images (the Whitewolf and the Blackwolf) have been added.
  • Knightfall - Updated with current information and links to purchase the novel.
  • "Speak No Evil" - Updated with current information.
  • "Potential Energy" - Updated with current information.
  • "Hunted" - Updated with current information.
  • All of the short stories in the Stories category are now also in a subcategory called Short Stories.

More updates on the way, and you may find there are already a few articles under construction and/or revision. See you next time!

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#144 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:07 PM

It seems like account creation is disabled on the official wiki or am I missing a button?
Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#145 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:05 PM

It seems like account creation is disabled on the official wiki or am I missing a button?

No; right now, the wiki is only editable by me and Scorp. But if there's an article you think needs editing, feel free to post about it in the thread about the wiki! I also made a post there recently talking about some of my plans. I'd appreciate any extra set of eyes for typos and stuff. :P 

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#146 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

• The Six - Somewhat revised, some new tidbits of information have been added, and two new images (the Whitewolf and the Blackwolf) have been added.

There are two things so far that Wolfy will not let me draw: The Six and Uncharted 4.

As soon as we get the last four images, I will be able to draw one of those two things.

#147 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

When do you think we can expect a map (or several?) up on the website?

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#148 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,444 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:21 PM

There is a map (though Maverick-Werewolf disclaims that it is still in progress and subject to change) that role-players like myself use in the Errant board.  You can find it here: http://forums.saber-...showtopic=10699

Hope that helps!

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#149 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

I'm planning to have a much more in-depth and interactive map up eventually. I can't give an exact timeframe, but hopefully sooner rather than later. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#150 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:59 PM

The first of the Wulfgard short story collections, Tales of Wulfgard: Volume I, is now available! See the linked topic for further details.

Wulfgard Wiki updates:

GENERAL

• The Wiki's home/main page has been updated
  • Made a redirect page for "The Creep" to lead to "Creep," as the terms are often used interchangeably
  • Added a category for the different types of magic (subcategory of the Magic section)
  • Added a note on the Category:Shifter-kin page to point out the fact that every creature in the category is sensitive to silver.

CHARACTERS

• The character template has been edited to add a section: Aliases. This section includes nicknames, titles, and other names people call that character (sometimes, whether they like it or not). Some may have specific notes about whether or not Tom Drake or Joergen are the only/primary one(s) to use certain nicknames.
  • The following existing character pages have been revised and updated: Caiden Voros, Chrisanthos, Corben McShane, Elektra, Fintan, Gwenevere Vergil, Hooded Figure, Kye, Langstrom, Magnhild, Victor Magnus, Sir Scaevius, Surandil, Tom Drake, Adamas Plutarch
  • Added a page for Stevan Randal (includes artwork)
  • Added a page for Ben Blackburn
  • Added a page for Plexaura Voros
  • Added a page for Moonlight (includes artwork)
  • Added a page for Jörgen
  • Added a page for Stigander
  • Many new categories have been added to the Characters pages, including Nordlings, Magi, etc.

STORIES

FACTIONS

MONSTERS

• Added a Pixie page
  • Somewhat revised the Werewolf page and added some additional lore

LOCATIONS

• Added a page for the Far East (to be expanded later)

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#151 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

So, about no spoilers for Knightfall, how long is that rule going to last? Also, what are the rules about posting spoilers from the book on the wiki? I know only you and Scorp edits it, but what I mean is, when can we expect to see an extensive plot summary on its page? If that's even in store? Or is that kind of pointless in your eyes when you want people to buy the book to get the story? I mean, it is still going to be massively different to actually read the story from the book than a plot summary, since it usually doesn't involve the characters' thoughts or emotions.

Also, shouldn't there be articles on you and your siblings on the wiki? :P Do you feel weird writing about yourself like that haha? Maybe you could hold a contest for the forum members to write the best, detailed articles on you guys. For the NR Wiki too. Maybe post some extensive info, like a short bio of you guys and your history with the different stories and franchises that you have come up with, for inspiration you know?

Lukas S.

#152 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:12 PM

You can post Knightfall spoilers, as long as you put them in spoiler tags.

We may add slightly more detailed book plot summaries (still in spoiler tags) to the wiki once some sequels get released. Right now we want to encourage people to actually buy/read the book. We probably won't ever spell out every detail of the books like on a fan-made wiki though, because this is the official wiki and it's not quite the same. We prefer to think of it as a more of a companion to the books, which people can consult for additional lore or reference to check some information, rather than a one-stop-shop that spells out the entire storyline.

Upcoming Update: We will be heavily reducing the price of the Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1 short story collection very soon, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested! :)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#153 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:57 AM

Noted Scorp. I know this is off topic, but are you planning on transfering the NR wiki to its own server too, instead of keeping it on Wikia? It might prove more useful I think.

Lukas S.

#154 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

Noted Scorp. I know this is off topic, but are you planning on transfering the NR wiki to its own server too, instead of keeping it on Wikia? It might prove more useful I think.

Yes.

But back onto the subject of Wulfgard... NEWS!:

dwhVnM9.png

Happy Halloween from Wulfgard! You can now get the Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1 short story collection from Amazon or Smashwords for just $0.99! Check it out, and please help spread the word!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#155 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

I've posted a Wulfgard short story I wrote in spring of 2014; I posted it here on the forums back then, when I'd finished it, but I doubt many members around right now read it back then. I've posted it on my site. Take a look! Be sure to read the intro.

I hope to be doing a little more wiki work very soon (I may be adding a page about Arcadia in the near future), and I've made a few little changes for the short story. First of all, I've updated Stevan Randal's page with a few more details, and I've added a page for Wrought in Gold, along with a new category under Stories, which will include all works posted online for free.

Lastly, I plan to begin posting Echoes of the Mage-Emperor this month, hopefully even by this weekend.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#156 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:44 PM

Lastly, I plan to begin posting Echoes of the Mage-Emperor this month, hopefully even by this weekend.

giphy.gif

#157 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,444 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

Spoiler

I'm looking forward to those numerous updates, too, of course. Also glad to see Wrought in Gold again, it's been a while since I read it.  Thank you so much!

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#158 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:19 PM

More gifts! Tis is the season after all! Or as Shakespeare would've said, for no particular reason, "M're gifts! Tis is the season of gifting thy cater-cousins aft'r all!"

Lukas S.

#159 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:08 AM

NEW STORY: Echoes of the Mage-Emperor! Check out this blog post for all the details, as well as links to the chapters. You can find the discussion topic here.

I've also added a page about Arcadia to the Wulfgard wiki.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#160 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

fanmade_comics_dwestmoore.jpg

I have now added Dalton Westmoore's fan-made comics based on Maegan's story "Hunted" and my story "Potential Energy" (both from Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1) to the Stories page on the Wulfgard site! Check them out:

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users