Art of a Wargear

• Please log in to reply
607 replies to this topic

#41 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Wednesday is here, therefore it's time for a new poem. NOTE: The reason for no new Hari Profiles is because I'm creating the basis for new ones and creating their story plus, I may have to redo the timeline of the Hari, What I mean is that the current people discovered isn't in the correct order or I think they aren't.

"Only You"

10-20-12

This is for you

Only you

And

Only you

I don't know why

But, you're feeling

So lonely.

I don't know...

What you're going through

But, I do know and,

Will always

Know

That'll I'll always

Be there for you.

I know you feel like

No one wants to but,

I'll always be there

For you...

No matter what happens,

I'll always be there for you...

Feeling so lonely,

It'll be alright.

I'm here for

You and,

Only you.

I don't know what,

You're going through

But, I know...

That it'll be

Easier if you

Have someone else

To help you...

I can't believe

How you're

So sad but,

I know that...

You're the

Smartest person I know..

You make sense of things,

I can't.

You're the

Funniest person I know.

Making jokes that

I actually laugh at.

You're the

Most skilled artist I know,

So much better than me,

At certain things...

You're the

Most beautiful girl

I've ever known,

And ever will.

All the things

Getting at you.

Taking you down,

Don't let them...

I'll always be there,

For you

And

Only you...

I'll be there for you,

When no one else is.

I'll always be

Here for you...

If you feel like,

You need something

Or someone,

To hold onto...

I'll be here and,

I won't let you go...

Never....

I'll never let you go..

I can't believe,

I've kept all

These feelings

Inside of me...

You're the only

Girl I've ever liked,

I can't explain,

How you make me feel...

Not knowing what,

It feels like,

What you're

Going through...

I know that I'll be

Here to comfort you.

To care for you,

To protect you...

This is for you,

Only you

And

Only you...

I was really conflicted to put this up, that's why it took so long for this to get up....

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#42 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Yeah, a new day! It's Thursday and guess what that's awesome. I've got a four or five day weekend! Yeah baby...Anyway, time for a new poem.

"Why Didn't I?"

02/15/13

So many things have changed...

It's been such a long time,

Something different could of happened,

I could of, I could of.....

Why didn't I?

So many things I regret

But, it's time to get over it

But, still....

You were hurting so much,

Getting so much garbage.

I could of helped,

Why didn't I?

I tried so hard,

I knew you were so close,

To falling off the edge.

Why did it have to change?

I kept trying,

You keep hurting...

I could of tried harder,

Why didn't I?

We were the best of friends,

Maybe even more...

It was going so well...

What happened?

You disappeared, I couldn't,

Contact you...

I began to worry,

What happened?

You broke my heart..

I was so sad then,

Anger overtook me...

Oh, I regret how I handled that...

You tried to reconnect and,

I denied you, I was so angry...

Now, that it's been a while...

I'm beginning to worry again...

I could of handled that so much better.

I knew what was happening, oh why?

Why was I so stupid? It could of been,

So much better. Why didn't I?

We could be talking and laughing

But, instead I'm dreading...

So much has happened but,

I still care, oh, why didn't I?

I should of tried harder,

I could of forgiven,

I should have, I should have...

Why didn't I?...

From the date you could tell I was on a five month hiatus, I do that time to time...So yeah, from the poem you can learn that I left someone who needed only love to keep going, and I stupidly didn't...Now, well now, you will learn of soon. Read these poems in order, oldest to newest and you shall know a part of my life....

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

#43 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

Sorry about the lack of updates, been hanging out with friends lately and I am out of it. So, have two poems tonight!

"Every Time"

09/28/12

Every time I fall,

I crash and burn.

Every time I fall for someone,

It's already too late.

Why do I even try?

Cause every time I die,

Just a little,

On the inside.

Falling for you

But, it's untrue,

Because I've already,

Lost you to another dude.

I hit the ground,

Flames all around.

No one notices,

No one cares.

Not at all, no one,

Cares at all.

Lying here, on the

Cold, hard ground, burning...

Every single time,

I fall and crash.

Fire and debris,

Everywhere...

It's far too late,

for me to have,

A chance with you.

Far too late....

Falling through,

All these emotions.

Can't seem to stop,

These feelings won't go away.

Looking up,

Into the sky.

Here I lie,

Here I die, just a little on the inside.

I pick myself up,

Put out the flames.

Build myself another plane,

And fly once again, only to crash again and again.

Ahh, like I've said many times before, love is a bittersweet mistress. I keep trying, so I guess I'm persistent. Alias, another poem is coming.

"Across the Room"

06/24/13

Just another school day

But, it's Advisory Day.

Monday, sitting with the other guys.

I look back and there you are.

The one reason,

Advisory isn't a total waste of time.

You are oh, so shy,

As am I.

Looking back at you,

I feel my body tense up.

Can't stop thinking,

About you...

Sometimes we lock eyes,

I die a little on the inside.

Because you looked me,

In the eye...

When I look back,

You are looking at me,

Then, you quickly glance away.

Is this a sign?

I was too afraid,

To say a word.

Maybe you were too.

Maybe...

I didn't figure out your name,

Till summer.

Just a bit too late.

Too late...

I dreamt about.

Now I really know.

I've fallen for you,

I've fallen for you, hard.

Now I wish,

I got up and talked to you.

Maybe, life would be different,

Maybe a bit better.

The shy girl across the room.

I wished I had talked to you.

Maybe I had a chance,

Maybe it's gone, nevermore.

To the girl across the room.

Whom I've fallen for, maybe its,

Not too late.

I hope what I've got to say, is worth saying.

Hmm, Montag is a strange day. It brings Advisory Day, every Montag. Every week, things have changed but, you now there may still be a chance.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#44 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Another poem yes, yes. We edge ever closer to how I feel currently. Soon, you will know more. With that aside, let me share with you another poem.

"Failure"

08/14/13

As I sit in my room,

Thinking about my life.

I recall my memories of my existence.

I cam to realize, a failure I am.

No one seems to care,

No one seems to want to.

Not like they ever have...

Why should they now?

My parents, I don't want to go there.

No matter what I "achieve".

It still isn't enough...

It never is it seems...

In the shadow of my brother,

Always doing something great.

Better at everything,

Never seem to be able to be like him.

Everyone else, doesn't care at all.

If they seem to, it's not real.

I'm just a sure thing,

Not even really there...

Why do I still care?

Why do I still hope?

Not like they'll ever care,

Not even a chance...

Just look at me,

Just some retard...

That none seem to know,

Something no one wants to know.

Why even try?

Why even hope?

Not like anything will change...

Why?

I feel like a trophy to show off,

I feel like a unwanted child,

I feel like a useless piece of space,

I feel like a failure...

Why do I still hope?

Why do I always think it'll get better?

There is no hope,

Because my life is a lie.

The poem says it all.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#45 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

It is Montag, and guess what. I've got a poem and two not one Hari Profiles! Huzzah! Now with that aside, let us begin! Here we go!

"Wishing I Was Numb"

08/14/13

All the time I think,

These awful memories come to me.

All of the pain I feel,

Wishing I was numb, so I can't feel it.

The pain of none really caring,

The pain of being unknown,

The pain of being unwanted,

The pain, I can't let go...

It travels with me.

Wherever I go,

Always there.

Never letting go...

The pain of never living up to my brother,

The pain of never satisfying my parents,

The pain of never being loved,

The pain, I can't let go...

This pain is getting to me.

It's taking a hold!

Never wanting to let go...

As I painfully feel it grow, my wish of wanting to be numb seems dimmer everyday...

This is the pain I hold onto,

The pain I wish to forget,

The pain that has taken a hold,

The numbness I wish for won't come...

This is my pain,

This is my story,

This is my life...

Wishing for the numbness to consume me.

Ahh, the pain. The wishing for the numbness. Dark times in my life, with being so young, many more shall come and I do not know if I will be ready to face them.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#46 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Here are the two Hari Profiles! Enjoy! Comment, like, and tell me how I'm doing! Doing any of those three would make my day!

Hari Profile-

Dawn-A girl that everyone seemed to know, a girl that cared for all. Thrown out like a piece of trash even after helping so many with asking for a single thing in return. Alone she wandered the desert, only to stop and fall a few days in. She looked at the sky, slowly losing consciousness, as she blacked out; she saw figures gather around her.  She woke up, in and out of consciousness, seeing strange figures and things. Flames being created from thin air, ice forming from nowhere, and electricity being turned on and off without a switch being touched. She finally awoke a week later, when she awoke, it was quiet. She looked around the room, walls of rock surrounded her, lights glowed dim, and a sweet smell came from behind her room. She got up quietly and tiptoed toward the door, she heard noise, flames erupting and earth shaking. The ground shook and she fell, only to be caught before she fell. She looked up and saw a strange being. It was faceless and covered in a strange armor. The thing realized it had frightened the girl, and she tried to escape its hold. She easily slid out of its hold but, others came to her room. She moved to the back of the room, slowly moving to a corner, the things came closer to her. She cowered in the corner as they surrounded her. She covered her eyes, and began to cry, she felt one lower itself to her level. She removed her arms from her head and dared to look at the thing, it was a female. It held it’s arm out to the girl, she looked down at it, a symbol was engraved on its wrist, the girl looked at it and then at her own. It was the one and the same; she looked at the female, then at the others. All their wrists were outstretched, the same symbol on each one. She got up and the others led her to the room across from the training sand.  Here they feed her and made sure her body was fine.  Once that was completed, Hari led her to the back room and began to train her. They wouldn’t emerge for a month, when they did, the alien thing had consumed her and a unique armor was created for her. She was asked a simple question, “Who are you?” “I am Dawn and I am Hari,” she replied.

Trained to use light as a weapon. Dawn, Hari of light is a dangerous enemy. Dawn has many abilities that focuses on destruction but, has one healing ability. Dawn used her power to relight darkened worlds. She will light up the dark hearts of her enemies and replace the darkness of the solar system. The sun shall pierce the places that have not shined in eons.

Dawn trains those with the Birthright of light. She is a caring person and very compassionate but, is a very powerful foe. She teaches her students that warriors must be compassionate to know when to take a life or to mercy it. Once they have mastered this skill, they have learned half of their training. When Dawn taught her students were ready, she took them to a village, and from a cliff edge they watched the children try to play in the dark. Dawn jumped from the cliff and landed then, ran toward the village. Once at the edge of a wall, a child walked and tripped over a stone. Dawn caught him and righted him. The boy looked at her, Dawn closed her hands and a light appeared from it. She opened it and an orb of light hovered in her hand, she gave it to the boy. The boy held it close to his chest and ran off to his friends to show them. Dawn ran back to the cliff, the students watched silently. They realized that night, that fighting is only one half of a warrior.

Hari Profile-

Dusk-A man meditating in a dark cave, surrounded by only darkness. He allows the darkness to consume him, to fuel him. The darkness takes shape, it molds and bends to the man’s will. Strange figures take shape and create dark illusions. After the shadows became overwhelming and created an aura around him, it exploded, sending pure dark energy in all directions. The man sat there, gathering the darkness and perfecting his skills. He would only leave the cave for food and water, during one of his raids, the man headed toward an outpost.  Smoke rose from the outpost, the smell of burnt flesh lingered in the air. Ice towered into the heavens as lightning fell and struck the earth. Then, the sounds from a mighty ocean formed, as light exploded from the center. Silence followed the explosion, as the light slowly faded. The man got up, and walked slowly into the center, Tyrannus were pinned to walls by icicles, bodies burned, bodies twitched, razor sharp leaves were embedded in Tyrannus. All around, there was destruction and death, a Tyrannus reached and grabbed his ankle, he said slowly, “Get---get out of here…before they see you…” His grip went limp and died with a final breath. The man gathered darkness, forming two balls of pure shadow, one in each hand. He readied himself for battle; he looked around, movement to his left. He turned quickly to it, something dashed past. Movement came from behind, he turned to it, as soon as it had appeared, it disappeared. Finally, he sensed movement in front of him, he released the balls of shadow at it, it fired a bolt of light at it, it mixed upon contact, and exploded. It blow both to the ground, the man recovered quicker than the thing, he quickly created another two balls of shadow and walked toward it, with every intent of destroying this thing. As he came closer, he realized it was a female but, covered in strange armor. He released the shadow energy, and helped her up. The girl took a step back, as others surrounded the man. He looked at the girl as she joined the others in a circle around him. He quickly gathered the energy he had just released, as did the others. One gathered fire, another ice, then electricity, rock, light, water, wind, and leaves. He prepared for the worst but, two came forward. Alpha and Hari, they came close and the man prepared to counter their assault. They didn’t gather any energy. They came forward and offered him their hands, they saw their wrists, and a strange symbol sits there. He looked at his own, it was the same. He looked at them and lowered his hands, the energy faded as did the others. He fell to his knees and began to cry, Dawn came to his side quickly. She held him in her arms as he cried, not because he was afraid but, because he was finally wanted. She looked at the others, they nodded in understanding, and they left Dawn and the man alone. Once the man gained his composure, he got up and Dawn rose with him. He said, “Show me the way.” She nodded and outstretched her hand. He took it and held tightly. The two ran together towards the shelter. Once there, he was taken by Hari and taught the ways of the Hari, he learned quickly and training began to master his skills. Once finished they left the back room, Dawn was the first to welcome him. She hugged him, and the man slowly hugged back. Hari left them alone as he made way to the center. The man was covered by a suit unique to himself, unlike the others. The two walked toward the center to join the others. Here he was left alone in the center with Hari, he was asked a simple question, “Who are you?” “I am Dusk and I am Hari,” he replied.

Dusk, warrior of shadow. He embraces the darker things of the universe. Dusk specializes in pure devastation. Able to immobilize enemies in sheer pain and easily dispatching them. This Hari is greatly feared for his dark ways. Some say he is the opposite of Dawn and vice versa. Neither have shown any connection but, they seem to have an unnatural bond. They also say Dusk takes sick pleasure in destroying his enemies. True or not, Dusk is a very deadly Hari that should not be tempered with.

Students of Dusk are gifted with the Birthright of shadow. They are usually thought as cruel and uncaring. More than likely that is the opposite; you just have to get to know them. They train at night unlike the others. Night is their domain, for it is far easier to gather the shadow energies when shadow is all around. Creating dark images to attack their enemies psychological and causing them to freeze psychically. For one for his final lessons, Dusk took them to an open area, Dawn and her students were waiting for them. The two teachers came close and looked at each other; they slowly walked away and faced each other both ten feet away from the other. Dusk gathered dark energy and Dawn light energies. They fired the energies at each other, they collected and mixed. Soon, a cycle of light and shadow began, they showed shadow and light are not all that different. Without the other, neither could exist. That orb of swirling light and shadow still continues to cycle to this day.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#47 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Time for a new poem my comrades. Tonight we shall learn more of the tale of--hmm...I have no idea. Enjoy comrades.

"Those Who Understand"

08/14/13

This pain I hold,

These feelings I can't let go.

Consume me and take hold,

Wherever I go, always there...

I try to tell but,

No one seems to notice or,

Care even signals are,

Gone unnoticed...

Those who understand,

Are people I don't really know.

More caring than those "close" to me.

I don't understand.

These strangers are,

More caring,

More loving.

They actually understand...

They're there for me,

When those "close" aren't.

Always seems to care,

Always want to help because,

They understand.

It doesn't make sense to me other than, you don't know them and they don't know you. They can't turn their back and tell your "friends" and family. They understand or have gone through the same as you.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#48 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Alright guys and gals. I've got sketches of Alpha, Cinder, and Tundra class Hari. If you want to see them check out my Flickr. Plus, it has other images you may like but, before these sketches go up. I've got a few questions.

Eins-Favorite poem so far?

Zwei-Favorite Hari so far? And, yes Hari himself counts plus, he's got his own class with it's own unique name and set of powers.

Drei-What Hari class would you join?

Answer these and I may reveal the sketches of Alpha, Cinder, and Tundra.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#49 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Well then. So, I finally thought up a name for the sword of the Hari, it shall forevermore be known as a Ha'na. Pronounced Hah-nah. Now, I just need to create a bunch of different weapons all with unique names, great....Got any ideas for weapons and possibly names? I could really use it plus, I'll need help with future Hari classes down the road. 

KY0FhTX.jpg

#50 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Since it's been two weeks since a poem and then some for a Hari Profile, I bet you are wondering what happened, well...Truth is, I'm not feeling it. I'll post a poem tonight but, I'm not feeling it. It was great but now, not so much but, alias I digress.

"On the Topic of Love"

08/29/13

On the topic of love,

I have some things,

To say, to discuss.

Sit down and listen.

I've had experiences,

With this "love".

It causes you to,

Experience many things...

Pain, happiness, sorrow,

Regret, lightness,

Joy, jealousy, pain...

Mainly pain, well for me...

Love is so, bittersweet..

To say in the least.

That's a funny thing.

Let me explain.

I've experienced love,

Love that was fake, mainly,

Neutral and "real"...

I don't know if I believe in "true" love...

So many times, well...

To be honest, once or twice...

I've experienced fake love.

All of them within a few years...

I am young but,

That doesn't mean,

Love can't be a little,

"Real"...

Or that,

The pain,

Isn't as intense,

It can be even worse...

She says one thing,

Then another,

Then something new,

Lies, I see thru them.

Even though I know,

It doesn't mean the pain,

Isn't as intense, in fact,

It's worse, knowing you don't even care...

Time for some "real" love,

I doubt it is even real...

This ain't no fairy tale,

Princess...

Maybe it was "real",

Maybe it wasn't but,

It felt "real" if,

That's what it truly feels...

We both felt great,

I was less down,

You were less suicidal,

Great for everyone.

Then, you slammed the door,

In my face,

Really hard...

It still hurts...

We rekindled then.

I slammed the door,

Very hard,

I regret this very much...

Now you maybe dead,

Hopefully not but,

Fairy tales are full of it,

There are no happy endings....

Tell me what you think of "real"/"true" love. I'd love to hear what you think.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#51 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Wow. I haven't checked back in too long! You have some great poems here! It's incredibly refreshing reading through your work. I'm a huge poetry fan, you don't disappoint. You certainly have my respect for being to open.

As for the questions,

1. I honestly can't choose a favorite. You have so many good ones!

2. Hari.

3. Argh - Hard choice! Althigh I think Tundra's... But I'm not really sure.

Also to post an image, click the small picture button on the toolbar for your post. It's just below the font color and emoticon buttons. A prompt will pop-up, just post the URL of your image there. Bingo

emily-blunt.gif

#52 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

Thanks Amarok! Seeing a post or like in here really brightens my day, for sure!

1) Yeah, I'd expect it to.

2) Yeah, Hari is pretty cool, just wait till you see his design and powers. It's going to be sweet.

3) I'd go with...Ahh...No idea...hard for me to say...

So yeah, let's do this. Another poem should be up.

PS-Setting up a backstory for the individual Hari is hard...So there's that.

PSS-I'm running out of poetry, I've had ideas but, been putting them off for a while, yeah....I get lazy...

Well, there's the update. Let's try again to get photos up.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#53 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

A new poem rises! Hurray!

"The Art of Killing Thyself"

08/29/13

Grab a brush,

Grab some paint,

Now a piece of paper,

Let's begin.

First step, sadness.

Next, anger.

Third, despair.

Finally, surrender.

Paint your feelings,

Express yourself,

Everyone's shall be different,

Dig deeper...

Heavy black here,

Dark lines there,

Blue here,

Same over there...

Now for the real fun,

Red, red everywhere,

Red here and there,

Screw it, chuck the bucket.

More anger there,

Less happiness now,

Depression begins,

Surrender is building.

Add some heartbreak,

Needs a little disaster,

A bit of self hate,

Maybe some sheer pain...

Now, more red,

And, some black,

More blue.

Presto!

You've got a black and blue heart,

Bleeding from new and old wounds,

Scars that'll never fade...

Wounds that will never heal...

Your heart in stiches,

Your heart in two,

Band aids won't fix it,

Love is too late...

The last thing,

I create,

I nurture,

I give away...

Now, time for the end.

Pick a way, drugs.

A blade, maybe.

A gun, what about a rope?

A tall building would work,

Maybe a bridge,

How about a river?

An air tight garage?

A painting of my pain,

Blood, bruises, pain manifested...

For all to see, those who actually care.

Those you'll never know...

This is the art of killing thyself.

Like a well written paly,

Like a true emotionally fueled painting,

This is the great drama many live....

I'll leave you to form your opinions, tell me what you think!

KY0FhTX.jpg

#54 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

9766226681_66129eae3a.jpg
Hari by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

The very first sketch of good old Hari himself. I was asked a simple question, "If you were to create a superhero/super heroine, what would he/she/it be like?" I settled on a man who doesn't simply stop for a while or lock away hostiles, he uses lethal force and any means necessary to end any evil. 

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 19 October 2013 - 04:19 PM.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#55 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Well crap, I'm at a crossroads....I need some help with something; your opinions will be very helpful.

Here it is, so I've got a Hari class called "Rook". It's supposed to be the heavy of the group, but not as heavy/tanky as Terra. It took me a while to name him, at the time "Rook" seemed great but, now that I think about it...He could be called Atlas, the giant that carries the world on his shoulders or Aegis, a strong and stout protector of others. Please help me decide.

With that done, time for an art drop!

9766222844_4fe60d702d.jpg
What Started it All... by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

9766199025_6e4906ea43.jpg
Hari Poses by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

9766184895_083b96101e.jpg
Tyrannus by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

9765961152_183caf845f.jpg
Hari by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

9766221753_1bc3782b3f.jpg
Machina by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

9765922601_90af112d6b.jpg
More Machina by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

9766120105_66667438ee.jpg
Pestilence by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

Tell me what you think! I'll be getting more of my artwork on Flickr soon!

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 19 October 2013 - 04:54 PM.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#56 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Another poem! Hurray! Let's get on with it!

"Nothing Special"

08/29/13

Today I gave you something,

A very precious thing it is,

It is my love mixed with,

Care and understanding...

You accepted it, you opened it.

You looked at it, then me, then it...

You threw it away,

It was nothing special...

I jumped after it,

I found it after a long time...

I wrapped it up and hid it away,

It hid un-nurtured for the longest time.

I tried again, this time someone special,

You seemed like you'd actually keep it.

I was wrong, oh,

I was so very wrong...

Again it was thrown away,

Again it was kept away...

This time even longer, maybe forever...

It seemed like forever, maybe it was...

The third and final time,

I give away,

Something a part of me, something special...

It was my heart, weak from previous heartbreak.

You readily took it,

You looked uneasy.

You readily threw it away,

T'was nothing special...

Weak from heartbreak,

I began to retrieve it.

I didn't make it far, I fell to my knees,

I tried to crawl, the pain was too much...

Just as I was about to die,

You came back for me...

You gave me your heart,

It was large and full of love.

Slowly I got up, with your help.

My heart slowly returned to it's former strength.

It became bright and strong,

What we have is truly special...

Here you go, make of it what you wish. Tell me what you think.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#57 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

I came over here, and lo and behold! I saw drawings.

I see you've got your own style going here. Nice. :) I like the way you draw clothing, as well. Hari looks neat, especially when his ripped up coat is being blown by the wind. I like the way the gun he's holding looks.

Anyway, neat. A little suggestion, though-- all of these drawings are tilted. It distorts the drawing a bit when that happens. Also, it's a little hard to see the detail in the drawings when they're small. "Large 1024" gives a little more detail without flooding the screen.

Anyway, cool stuff! I'd like to see more. ;)

Edited by Ouflah, 20 October 2013 - 01:04 PM.

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#58 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Thanks Ouflah, I tend to draw small with tons of details. My style is usually very detailed with cartoonish and realistic mixed with each other. Yeah, I take photos of my art, I don't trust the scanner so there's that.  I'll try to take straight on/bird's eye view of my art but, what I really need is a good old USB.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#59 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,921 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

10366250746_b007537eba_b.jpg
Tyrannus Reloaded One by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

10366226524_0e501671c3_b.jpg
Tyrannus Reloaded Two by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

10366205554_ec1de9b025_b.jpg
Tyrannus Reloaded Three by Neyo Wargear, on Flickr

There's some Tyrannus weaponry, more in-depth descriptions on Flickr. Tell me what you think guys.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#60 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Ooh Purdy robots. Needs more colors

mudkip.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users