Photo

Avengers: Age of Bulkstrong: The Bro-down Commences

Marvel / DC

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Poll: SHIP TIME!

With Peggy stuck in 1945, who is Cap's present-day OTP?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#201 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,364 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:24 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#202 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

Spoiler

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#203 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

>mfw im judging your posts

• Nova Member
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:48 PM

I lurved Hawkeye in this movie, because yeah he's not as super as they are, but he still helps and stuff. :P  I loved this movie so much, but what I didn't really like so much was

Spoiler

It was amazing to watch this in theaters, the audience reacted to just about everything!  When they say something funny, when something bad happens, you'll hear a reaction the other theaters probably heard.  It amplified the experience, even though they were so loud it drowned out a few lines.  So, naturally, it all ended on a high note till it turned out there was no second stinger.  Then they got so pissed (not me, natch). :P

Aww, really? I dunno,

Spoiler

How the Movie could have ended very quickly:

Just sayin'. :D

Psssh. Iron Man 3 had more plot holes than Swiss cheese. Besides, the Iron Legion consisted of drones, not suits so I don't think they had exploding failsafes. :P

Also, this is the comic they'll be adapting for Avengers: Infinity War. So, if they don't introduce Adam Warlock in one of the new movies (or at the very least in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 since Warlock is a key character in the GotG 2010 revival), I'm gonna be pissed come Avengers 3 & 4. Cuz you can't have Thanos or the Infinity Gauntlet without Warlock! Hell, they even put a cocoon in GotG, but the director denied it being Warlock. >:I

Violence & Silence: It's important for all of us.

Here's my Art Thread (it's German for Arthouse) and ArtStation.

tqtEf64.gif

#204 Ocelot

Ocelot

NOW I'm a little motivated

• 8,293 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

OK, so what does everyone think about...

Spoiler

#205 Halcyon

Halcyon

Boop.

• Nova Member
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:53 PM

Aww, really? I dunno,

Spoiler

I'm not opposed to the idea, I think it could be great, I just feel like they skipped some build up that would have made it less abrupt.  But hopefully that will be fixed with the extended Blu-Ray release.

OK, so what does everyone think about...

Spoiler

Spoiler

#206 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:22 AM

Non spoiler, I'm going to make meself a thor hammer. I don't know if I'll make it out of granite, beadblasted metal, or tungsten, but thing's going to be heavy,

rsz_17103456_804341766390322_88650203142     rsz_17103583_210540556092434_55832859985     rsz_17155802_10212220403766592_217493358     

#207 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,968 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:25 AM

I thought that

Spoiler

but whatevs, I still enjoyed the movie. Even if Hawkeye had wayyyy too much screentime. :rolleyes: I just... I just don't care about him.

I loved this movie so much, but what I didn't really like so much was

Spoiler

^yeah, these were my two complaints (Wolfy stole my line about Hawkeye being the rug that ties the team together!  :angryfist:). Also I thought it was pretty crappy that they

Spoiler

But otherwise I thought it was pretty darn good - much better than Avengers 1, which I always thought was rather weak compared to the solo films. This one was more on par. I read a bunch of spoilers and was expecting to

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind seeing more Scarlet Witch in Cap 3. I've been waiting so long for a female Avenger with actual powers - and she's got an accent, which is always a plus. Did she really need to have a mini-breakdown in the middle of the movie though, just for Hawkeye to talk her out of it? That makes 2/2 female Avengers who have had little emotional breakdowns (counting Black Widow just sitting and shivering after her encounter with Hulk in Avengers 1). Just sayin'. Anyway yeah, more Wanda plz. But Wolfy and I are still captains of the FlagShip Cap/Widow. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#208 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

POPULAR

I was waiting for Scorp's post, so that I can just say that I agree with everything he says. :P 

But Wolfy and I are still captains of the FlagShip Cap/Widow. :P

capwidow.gif

OTP

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#209 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

With the addition of Captain Marvel in the near future there's certainly going to be some balance thrown into the mix.

We still need Union Jack and Spitfire in there for greater glory, though.

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#210 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:10 PM

I saw it last night and I loved everything about it...

BUT WHAT ABOUT ULTRON'S GLOWY MOUTH?!

avengers_earths_mightiest_heroes_ultron.

Age%2Bof%2BUltron%2BTrailer%2BImage%2BUl

#211 ABSplastic

ABSplastic

Legionnaire

• Nova Member
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:21 PM

Just got back from seeing it in 3-D, twas awesome. Definitely gonna see it again in theaters.

Spoiler

#212 Ocelot

Ocelot

NOW I'm a little motivated

• 8,293 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

But Wolfy and I are still captains of the FlagShip Cap/Widow. :P

I was there too, bros, but she's no good for him. Let Banner deal with all that baggage and subterfuge; Cap needs some stability in his life.

EDIT - Well this post is kind of dry without a gif, so let's relive the greatest moment in the entire MCU:

fuuet6L.gif

#213 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#214 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:35 PM

Morgan Freeman announced by IGN to be an unknown character in Civil War! :3

Best speculation I've seen is the politician pushing the Registration Act, probably.

#215 Moonlight

Moonlight

Leave Luck To Heaven

• Nova Member
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:14 PM

Alright, finally caught the film with a few friends! Long story short? Was pretty good. Definitely a better film than Avengers 1. Although in hindsight, Avengers 1 wasn't that great. From a pacing, and especially from a choreography standpoint, Avengers 2 is miles over the first movie. Absolutely nothing like those dumb Loki vs Captain America sequences. Was it flawed? Definitely. Was it a good time? Well... yeah, it was. I'll just load my thoughts into the spoiler box, though.

Spoiler

Some other things to say, but they might need to wait until I've seen the movie again, and I can internalize some of the stuff better.

tumblr_nk2f3wRCMa1si48w3o1_1280.png

#216 assassinfred

assassinfred

Gifting is better than lifting.

• Nova Member
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

Saw it. Loved it. Let's get right to the beef.

Spoiler

So yeah, it was great. Had much fun. 

decidueye_fan_button_by_morshute-damoqcu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel / DC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users