• Please log in to reply
4279 replies to this topic

#1 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Patron
  • 9,449 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:46 AM

Post what game you are currently playing and discuss.

I will start. The game I am currently playing is http://www.rsclegacy.com. It's F2P, has a nice PvP and staking community.

Texturing - Recently Finished: UNSC Marathon-class Cruiser
Open this spoiler. ;)

Spoiler

#2 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Patron
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:54 AM

Just a few nights ago I downloaded Quake Live, and boy do I love it. I played Quake III all the time when I was a kid, so when I started this up nostalgia hit me like a female dog.

#3 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,887 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:10 AM

Well lately I've been jumping around between MadWorld, No More Heroes and Super Punch Out, but since there's nothing new out to play, today I tried to play Fallout 3 and found it incredibly boring. So I guess I'll keep playing No More Heroes for now.

tumblr_mv5348v8GT1qghl49o1_500.gif

#4 Lord Hideous

Lord Hideous

Rookie

• 39 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:40 AM

The Orange Box. I'm halfway through Anticitzen One in HL2, and it's pretty awesome so far. Unfortunately I don't have live, so playing TF2 is problematic.

I'm also playing Baldur's Gate 1, which is taking a while.

#5 miragefla

miragefla

Packcorn

• Nova Patron
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:45 AM

Constantly switching between Red Alert 3 and Company of Heroes. I've also started to play SSBB again.
What if Rise Had an RTS Game Based Off It for its many factions? Ideas Here:
Rise and Conquer: Compiled
Check out my Youtube channel for occasional casts and voice clips.

#6 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,887 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (mirage @ Apr 18 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've also started to play SSBB again.

Same. But only a little bit. It's hard to get back into without playing it with friends all the time.

tumblr_mv5348v8GT1qghl49o1_500.gif

#7 1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

• Nova Patron
  • 10,737 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:34 AM

No One Lives Forever 2 (For some reason, it's updated, but I still love the first one more)

Not Evil Genius anymore. Too much progression slows my game down, so I just got tired of 96% lag and uninstalled.

Battlefront 1

giphy.gif

#8 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. Nothing is more satisfying than hitting your opponent with every superweapon you've got while advancing an army that can't fit on the screen toward them to grind the survivors into dust. NOTHING!

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#9 Hawk

Hawk

My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

I'm playing Henry Hatsworth, one of the most clever and epic game son the ds. I'm also playing Killzone 2 online, I joined a clan.

mabel_signature.gifmabel_dance.gifmabel_kittens.gif

Takes regular visits to sweater town. 

#10 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

• Nova Patron
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:09 AM

Halo (Played and Completed 2 and 3, but never the original, so I borrowed it off a friend)

Sega Rally (Actually challenging!)

Posted Image

#11 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Patron
  • 9,449 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:13 AM

Yay! My topic has exerted great success! Anyways, I've recently popped in LEGO Rock Raiders. It reminds me of how much better it was than the new neon green crap they have now.

Texturing - Recently Finished: UNSC Marathon-class Cruiser
Open this spoiler. ;)

Spoiler

#12 miragefla

miragefla

Packcorn

• Nova Patron
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (Sir_Muffonious @ Apr 18 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same. But only a little bit. It's hard to get back into without playing it with friends all the time.

If only the online system was better, although if you want I can vs you if you want a game.

Strangely for me I play RA3, and CoH much more then Fallout 3, Supreme Commander, etc. Only those two games get my attention.
What if Rise Had an RTS Game Based Off It for its many factions? Ideas Here:
Rise and Conquer: Compiled
Check out my Youtube channel for occasional casts and voice clips.

#13 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Patron
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:29 AM

I've really been getting into the BSG Mod for Empire at War lately. It's great fun to modify the files so that everything can be built in one second for one credit, then send

MASSIVE!

fleets of Battlestars in to blast the Cylons into a mass of sub-atomic particles. Also had to take away Thrawn's superlaser, because that thing is a real pain in the frakker.

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

ezgif_com_b873041021.gif

#14 The Captain

The Captain

Gotta get back.

• 7,105 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

Team Fortress 2. I swear it SO frigging addicting now. I love it happy.gif

Honestly, I don't play much else, despite that I have a LOT of games.

Oh yeah, I just re-installed Prince of Persia: Sands of Time; I've been working on that today.

nY1rpGl.gif

#15 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Patron
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

I'm jumping between HomeWorld 2 and Metal Gear Online, soon to be Fallout 3 as well.

#16 Nova Refugee

Nova Refugee

SSLF's Unofficial Loser

• 419 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:03 PM

CoD 4, and Halo 3. That occupies most of my time.
Posted Image

#17 Kikayoaka

Kikayoaka

There must be some way out of here

• Banned
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

I've been playing some Oblivion lately, messing around with mods and such. I've also been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2, but I have this problem where if I play for more than about an hour, my monitor flashes black, until it just goes solid black and I have to reboot, Sucks.

#18 Ocelot

Ocelot

Punished Cap

• 7,590 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction. I've been meaning to buy it for a while but I've always had something else to keep me busy. I've also been meaning to buy a Dual Shock 3 for a while, but they've always been far too expensive. Then all of a sudden a store named Harvey Norman offers game and controller for the original price of the controller, so I snatched that sucker up. The game's great so far. It's a little repetitive, but I'm unlocking new weapons at an incredible rate so it never gets boring. I've never played Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter or Sly Raccoon before, so this is my first taste of the big three Playstation platformers.

#19 Hawk

Hawk

My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Ocelot @ Apr 18 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction. I've been meaning to buy it for a while but I've always had something else to keep me busy. I've also been meaning to buy a Dual Shock 3 for a while, but they've always been far too expensive. Then all of a sudden a store named Harvey Norman offers game and controller for the original price of the controller, so I snatched that sucker up. The game's great so far. It's a little repetitive, but I'm unlocking new weapons at an incredible rate so it never gets boring. I've never played Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter or Sly Raccoon before, so this is my first taste of the big three Playstation platformers.

I can't recommend Jak personally (never played them), but I loved the Sly Cooper games. I highly recommend them, the second and first are some of the best games I've played, the third is less so, but its still ok.

mabel_signature.gifmabel_dance.gifmabel_kittens.gif

Takes regular visits to sweater town. 

#20 1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

1-800-786-1410

• Nova Patron
  • 10,737 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire...on my N64. unsure.gif

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users