18 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:59 AM

POPULAR

I a made a new page recently for posting minifigs I made by commission, request, or just for fun - so I might as well post them here too!

Nova Members have already seen a lot of these in the Nova only board, but there might be some new ones for you guys in here too.

darkelf_picture.jpg
Dark Elf (2014)

assassin.jpg
Masked Assassin (2014)

bmhs_titans.jpg
School Band Uniform (2014)

dark_lord.jpg
Dark Lord (2014)

desert_ranger.jpg
Desert Ranger (2014)

dogecar.jpg
Dogecar Racer (2014)

emperor.jpg
Emperor (2014)

green_legionary.jpg
Green Legionary (2014)

ruby.jpg
Team Ruby (2014)

juniper.jpg
Team Juniper (2015)

pink_iron_woman.jpg
Pink Iron Woman (2014)

stud_hook.jpg
Captain Hook (2014)

tf2mp.jpg
Secretary (2015)

survivor.jpg
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor (2014)

tree-man_minifig.jpg
Minifig-size Groot (2014)

rasslers.jpg
Wrestlers (2014)

applejack.jpg
Applejack (2012)

stargate.jpg
Stargate (2011)

mordor_orcs.jpg
Mordor Orcs (2007)

finalfantasy.jpg
Final Fantasy (2006)

Zombie Month Minifigs
Sometimes I celebrate Halloween by making zombie versions of some of my minifigs. Here are some I've made from 2012-2014!
zombies01.jpg
zombies02.jpg
zombies03.jpg
zombies04.jpg

I'll try to keep this topic updated when I make more random 'figs that don't fit anywhere else.  :unikitty:

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#2 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

mordor_orcs.jpg

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait... You made these and didn't post this in the LotR section?

THESE ARE AWESOME! Gothmog and his Subordinates were my favorite Non-Major Characters in LotR Three! These are awesome!

I want some. :D 

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:19 AM

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait... You made these and didn't post this in the LotR section?

THESE ARE AWESOME! Gothmog and his Subordinates were my favorite Non-Major Characters in LotR Three! These are awesome!

I want some. :D

Yeah, I made those yeeears ago to experiment with the idea of a "minifig wrap" made of paper instead of decals. I always planned to improve all my LotR stuff, especially after the sets were released... maybe I'll try to make time this year. After all, someone has to fill in the huge gaps that LEGO left when they failed to release a third LotR set wave. No Witch King in armor, no Gondor soldiers...  :angryfist:

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#4 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Member
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:34 AM

Wow, those RWBY figs are awesome:D

But, why didn't you do weapons for Ruby, Weiss, and Blake?

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#5 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:00 AM

Wow, those RWBY figs are awesome:D

But, why didn't you do weapons for Ruby, Weiss, and Blake?

Thanks! 

The guy I made them for gave them some weapons... :)

15432139179_bee0cfd7c6_c.jpg
Lego custom decaled RWBY figures designed by Saber-Scorpion's lair by Carson Tate, on Flickr

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#6 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

Yeah, I made those yeeears ago to experiment with the idea of a "minifig wrap" made of paper instead of decals. I always planned to improve all my LotR stuff, especially after the sets were released... maybe I'll try to make time this year. After all, someone has to fill in the huge gaps that LEGO left when they failed to release a third LotR set wave. No Witch King in armor, no Gondor soldiers...  :angryfist:

Yeah, Dat LEGO Company...  :angryfist:

#7 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

Here's another pic of the whole set that Carson just posted!

16529122671_9fe4046076_b.jpg
Lego team RWBY and JNPR decals designed by Justin Stebbins by Carson Tate, on Flickr

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#8 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:46 AM

Here are some of the custom color combinations people have ordered for my Mythic Sci-Fi minifigs! Which one's your favorite?

destiny_lego_minifigs.jpg

destiny_lego_minifigs_02.jpg

For some reason, the vast majority of customers just order the minifigs in the default colors I chose for the shop. :shrug:

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#9 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Member
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

Every time I see your Stargate minifigs, my internal fanboy screeches about you've got Teyla and Sheppard in SG-1 uniforms and that's totally anachronistic.

I mean, I love them, and they're just as high-quality as your other minifigs, but it still bugs the hell out of me. :P

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

v0tzQP.gif

#10 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,887 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

I really need to buy something from you one of these days.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#11 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Member
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

^^ Ask for a commission! Those are really freakin' awesome!

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

xzar_montaron.jpg

"Montaron, you are so aggravating! 'Tis disturbing to my demeanor!"

"Ye already be disturbed - now leave me be! Yer company be toil enough as is."

Spoiler

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#13 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

POPULAR

alxb7Xb.jpg

Superheroes for @Standard_Comics

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#14 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:57 AM

And here's the rest of the set!

standard_comics_heroes01.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#15 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:47 PM

Even though I had never heard of these characters, the quality is superb!

Especially the monkey cyborg on the right!

By the way, in terms of durability of the face decals when changing headgear, which one lasts longer, the full wrap around or just the small face ones?

emily-blunt.gif

#16 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:03 AM

By the way, in terms of durability of the face decals when changing headgear, which one lasts longer, the full wrap around or just the small face ones?

I usually only use the full wrap-around ones for characters whose designs require it - usually for ones who don't wear any headgear at all. They can cause problems if the headgear fits too tightly. For characters in helmets I usually try to make the face decal as small as possible.

New minifig!:

mage_lady.jpg

All she ever wanted was to study...

Spoiler

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#17 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:30 AM

This was a request job, which I've also added to the shop:

historic_assassin_medieval_black_brown.j

Along with something I've wanted to add for a long long time now:

historic_roman_legionnaire_notext.jpg

He includes scutum, pilum, gladius, helmet, and crest!

(full update)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#18 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

I get some weird commission jobs:

body-systems.jpg

Also, Halo (4?) officer and SPI armor (from the cover of Ghosts of Onyx, I think):

spi2.jpg

And finally, a new minifig now available in the Historic section of the shop:

the_spaniard.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Also, please note that I'm having a sale on ALL historic assassin minifigs! All assassins are now $19.99 or less!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#19 Merek deGray

Merek deGray

I've never robbed a god before. It'll be a challenge.

• Nova Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

So will the SPI armor ever be available on the shop?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LEGO, Custom Minifigs, Destiny, Disney, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, LotR, Marvel / DC, My Little Pony, Star Wars, Valve games, Zombies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users