Photo

Scorp's Art & Writing

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#401 Lord_Klaus

Lord_Klaus

Thou art on yon naughty list, I hast checked twice.

• 1,455 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:27 PM

Splendid work!  The Inquisitor (is anyone surprised?) and the Hoplite are my favorites by far, but the gnome took me by surprise in how much I liked it.  You should see if Mav is willing to color that one like she did a few of your drawings.  He's so cute and tiny!

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#402 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:42 PM

POPULAR

I'm experimenting with adding splashes of color to these. Trying to be artsy, lol.

30480321727_17419ec806_o.jpg
#inktober - Snake? Snake! SNAAAKE!! by Justin Stebbins, on Flickr

44545733775_a4c621c55a_h.jpg
#inktober - Valkyrie by Justin Stebbins, on Flickr

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#403 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:16 AM

11WvhUL.jpg
Commission for Nightstalker, of his character Kain Talon

45544712661_0e2140da45_h.jpg
#inktober: Magnhild after the end of Knightfall, wearing the helm of Guntram Frost-Raven. And Moonlight too, of course!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#404 Lord_Klaus

Lord_Klaus

Thou art on yon naughty list, I hast checked twice.

• 1,455 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:22 AM

You've seriously outdone yourself with these, especially Nightstalker's commission!  The fog effects in the background, the glow of his shortsword, the scrollwork on the armor, it's all so beautiful!

Not to mention the details on the Valkyrie and Magnhild, the tiny splashes of color are an excellent touch.  I didn't think Guntram's massive helmet would fit Magnhild, but she pulls off the look very well!  I suppose it'd be a different story if she grabbed his cloak or pants or something, but I always associated that monster of a man's head with the rest of him, lol.

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#405 Dalton Kringle

Dalton Kringle

Wanted Dead or Alive

• Nova Patron
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:25 AM

Gotta say Scorp, unless you do some more art Manghild and Valkyrie are probably going to be my favorites from your Inktober this year. I didn't think that Manghild would actually wear Guntram's helmet, but I think she wears it very nicely. :D

Also, Nightstalker's commission is amazing. Makes me glad that I've contacted you about commissioning some art myself.

#406 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

What can I say?

My boi looks fantastic! Also, the little bits of color you've added to all of your Inktober stuff really makes it stand out! I rather like the Valkyrie. 

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#407 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:42 PM

Thanks, guys! Glad you like 'em! :) Especially glad you like the commission, Nightstalker!

Gotta say Scorp, unless you do some more art Manghild and Valkyrie are probably going to be my favorites from your Inktober this year. I didn't think that Manghild would actually wear Guntram's helmet, but I think she wears it very nicely. :D

So far the one I've put the most work into is probably Magnhild. It's hard to say though. I've spent more time on almost all of them than I'd planned when starting, haha. The gnome was the quickest.

Gonna try to get a few more days in before the month is over, so here's another!:

44675733855_e51f78d69b_h.jpg

#inktober - Master Chief by Justin Stebbins, on Flickr

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#408 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:55 AM

More art commissions for Nightstalker! All of these are his characters - from his Black Lance Guild, I believe.

gallery_1_261_347491.jpg

Kira Melanes

gallery_1_261_308247.jpg

Necros

gallery_1_261_273066.jpg

Saleena Fale

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#409 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:10 PM

If it has not been stated before, I'll say it now. Scorp that is some amazing work! The level of detail is superb and the magical bits really stick out.

For those wondering if an art commission is worth it, the answer us yes!
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users