Photo

The Video Game News Thread

• Please log in to reply
7763 replies to this topic

#7761 Spark

Spark

"There ain't no getting off of this train we're on.

• Nova Member
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 04:51 PM

Where oh where is Ocy when you need him

"The reunion at hand may bring joy. It may bring fear. But let us embrace whatever it brings."

ZS4M1yt.png

#7762 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Member
  • 934 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:50 AM

Where oh where is Ocy when you need him

I was legit thinking the same thing when I saw that trailer! Looks super awesome, DMC5 was a BIG highlight of last year. I remember playing through it super quickly, so it would be fun to play through it again. Especially if you get to be Vergil this time!? His moves look rad, not gonna lie.

#7763 ABSplastic

ABSplastic

Legionnaire

• Nova Member
  • 357 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 01:04 PM

Metal Gear Solid is on GOG! Never thought I'd see the day. 

https://www.gog.com/...etal_gear_solid

https://www.gog.com/...lid_2_substance

#7764 DeadFire87

DeadFire87

Game Intel Master

• 1,132 posts

Posted 10 December 2021 - 02:00 PM

Greetings people. You guys seen all the new jazzy game announcements at the Game awards? Whatcha think? 

I downloaded the PS5 version of the Matrix thing. Its pretty cool little gunplay sequence. Flashy sparks and physics. Amazing graphics. Short little demo, but it showcases potential of gameplay in the future. Although I would have loved to see some Matrix Lobby destruction shootout sequence thrown into the game. The Physics engine alone in this could definitely do it. 

IGNs list. Seems pretty reasonable so I will go with that one. 

https://www.ign.com/...t-announcements

Out of this list I will say a few look pretty interesting to me. Arc riders basically is like a true next generation Destiny. Floating little annoying bots to destroy and all. Looks amazing. Very retro 80s music though. Also Suicide Squad game is pretty awesome looking. As well as a couple of other things here. Of course you got the big cards. Alan Wake 2 going multiplatform. Horizon, New game by Silent hill Guy. Hellblade, Halo TV, Sonic, Gollum and his two personalities. Small bits here and there. Kinda impressive. Not alot of bigger known ips, but plenty of things in the works. Mostly unannounced. Also yes a new QD game Star Wars Eclipse. Idk what to think about this, but they promise to be more actiony so idk. Kinda looking amazing if any of the video is real. 

Next Batch of consoles..... Or well the rumors.

PS5 - 16 Threaded CPU 10.28 TFLOPS 16 GB RAM 825 GB Super SSD PRICE = Probably $399, 450 or 500.

XB4 - 16 Threaded CPU 12.15 TFLOPS 16 GB RAM 1 TB Fast Flash PRICE = $500-700 without a doubt.

NES8 - 8 Core CPU 1-4 Tflops 8 GB RAM Some type of expandable extra HDD you must buy.  Price = $299-400. Might launch in 2021.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users