NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

House Hale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

This topic will serve as the main information topic about the fan-fiction family I have created, the House Hale. It will show the History of the House, as well as the members. As well, any stories I write about this family will be linked to here. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

House Hale

Brief History of the House in recent times:

When the War against the Alliance broke out, Count Tristen Hale House was one of the first to bend his knee to the Young Emperor, having had several disputes with the Alliance in the past. His troops fortified the Crossroads, and denied the farmland and the roads to the Alliance. They responded by laying siege to the County, holding the people captive for two long months. However, the siege was broken by the Emperor's armies, earning Dorais the everlasting support of the House. The forces of the Crossroads marched with the Emperor, and took the Imperial City alongside him.

When the War was over, the troops returned home, rebuilding the devastation caused by the siege. Soon after, William Hale, eldest son of the Count, chose to join the Order of the Paladins, and thus the second son, Daniel Hale, was now the heir to the County. He joined the City Guard, an organization set up by Count Tristen after the War, as he wanted to get a taste for what his men saw. Alas, he died during fighting with a cult who came into the town. Therefore, Andreas, the youngest and final son, was the sole living heir.

Ten years after the death of his second son, Count Tristen Hale, died in his sleep. Now, the County, and the House, is ruled by Andreas with a fair hand. He sired a son, naming him after his brother, Daniel.

More shall come later, but CC is welcomed.

#2 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:32 AM

Hah. Is funny 'cause I've been creating my own family tree of character's for Wulfgard, the Ahlstrom's. Is sweet.

Anyway, there isn't much yet, but it's neat, the whole noble imperial family thing. I like.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users