NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Fenris' failed RP Mark 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#61 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:16 AM

[Pretty sure Edgar A. Poe doesn't exist in Wulfgard...]

((EDIT: Heh, yeah I figured that, just something that I wanted to do. ^_^ ))

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#62 Shawn Goldenhair

Shawn Goldenhair

Male officers dawdle on details, Females get to the point.

• 63 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:47 AM

It suddenly had occured to Elliassa that everyone had been talking to this young girl. Oops, Elliassa thought, I should go talk to someone else. She looked around until she saw a Centaur. Well, might as well talk to him, he might make delightful conversation. Elliassa walked off and stood next to the Centaur. "So.... how do you feel about the bird? Do you think something bad might happen soon?" She asked.

((And no, Fire-fox, you weren't the reason I made Elliassa talk to Alys.))
"That is a secret!"

#63 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

((And no, Fire-fox, you weren't the reason I made Elliassa talk to Alys.))

((*Facepalm* That was clearly sarcasm, which hopefully you understood and this post was sarcasm also. Sorry about all the OOC Fenris.))

Lukas received no answer, so he didn't carry on about it. He found it incredulous how everyone seemed to be acting so normal about this raven. They dismissed the subject and grabbed food, but, despite his grumbling stomach, Lukas found himself rooted to the spot. He stared at the bird, then shook his head.

He had realized he still had a piece of meat, spiced with his dwindling amount of herbs in his pack, though he felt weird if he just dismissed the bird and ate. It was either a bird only mimicking something it heard, which still made Lukas uncomfortable, something serious, or he was just falling for old superstitious ways. He ate his food, somewhat absentmindedly, though it felt eerily quiet.

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#64 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

"So.... how do you feel about the bird? Do you think something bad might happen soon?" She asked.

"The bird... I know not. Often times birds will just repeat things they have heard. It may have nothing to do with us, or it may be a great warning that we should heed. I do, however, believe that something will happen soon. Something is always happening everywhere, it's just a matter of what." He said.

"Ah," He said. "He rude of me. I am known as Vicente, and I am honored to make you aquaintance, Lady..." He swept his arms out into low bow and waited on her answer.

#65 Shawn Goldenhair

Shawn Goldenhair

Male officers dawdle on details, Females get to the point.

• 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:23 AM

"He rude of me. I am known as Vicente, and I am honored to make you aquaintance, Lady..." the centaur said with a bow.

Elliassa was honored with such an introduction. No one ever was this nice to her. "The pleasure is all mine good man. My name is Elliassa, it is a pleasure to make your aquantence Vicente." Elliassa responded kindly. "How are you these days?" She asked, continueing the conversation.
"That is a secret!"

#66 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:50 AM

Enfys released her frightened rabbit when the mad raven made his sudden appearance. The party was apparently bewildered at first, although soon some of them sunk into jovial introductions once more. Enfys paid them no heed.

She was on her feet and looking curiously up at the raven when the young líosalfar of the group stepped up to her and spoke.

"You seem to be more attuned to nature than most. Would you have any knowledge on this particular raven, or what it's words mean? My name is Kithel, but we can save our introductions for later. I fear that nothing good shall come of the bird, and we should handle this immediately."

Enfys nodded to him, flashing the briefest of smiles as she replied, "My name's Enfys - and I'll try to speak with this raven about his... um, attitude."

The Wood Elf then turned back to the raven, stepping as close to it as she could while it sat perched above the warm flame. She needn't speak aloud for the bird to hear her words, as was the way of communicating with animals - and, preferring to keep her words to herself, she utilized this method of communicating with the talking raven as well, despite the possibility of the creature being able to comprehend human tongues.

Communicating with the raven's spirit, she asked it why it spoke of death and where it came from. After a moment she added her inquiry as to who, or what, "Àskatla" was.

She didn't know if the raven would reply aloud or spiritually, but either way, she hoped it would answer. After posing her questions, she continued watching it and waited patiently for a reply. In truth, she was quite concerned with the weathered raven's well-being - was it mad? Had some evil magic affected its mind? But she didn't want to barrage the raven with questions. If it answered only the ones she had asked, that would be enough.

((Talking with animals is a communication of the spirits in Wulfgard; they are not talking verbally, but through their spirits, in which they can sort of "telepathically" communicate to each other in pictures and such - so it's fully nonverbal. Hence why only those with strong connections to the spirit realms can fully communicate with animals. So whether the raven is or isn't magical somehow, it should be able to respond silently via communicating with Enfys's spirit - or aloud, if it can talk like that, too. :P ))

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users