NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

The Wulfgard CYOA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: CYOA Poll (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose Your Own Archetype

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#21 Ronstanator

Ronstanator

Because Japanese dogs are awesome.

• Nova Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:03 AM

Ooh! Is that little yellow speech bubble/gun thingymajig what I get for winning your design contest?
One of THE best-looking no-budget films currently being made. Check it out!Posted Image
I am not affiliated. All credit goes to the makers of this kick-ass movie.

#22 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:19 AM

Ooh! Is that little yellow speech bubble/gun thingymajig what I get for winning your design contest?

That was soooooooooooooo out of topic.

Anyway, they would all be pretty interesting.

#23 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Rookie

• 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:31 AM

I vote Imperial Peasant because it sounds cooler than everything else
ΩPhoenix

#24 Golden-Star

Golden-Star

Master Procrastinator

• Nova Member
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:57 AM

Elven woodcutter. It reminds me of the Elven Lion Chariot guys in warham... in that fantasy tabletop game Posted Image

Am I allowed to mention that game?

Anyway, the Elven Woodcutter seems the most interesting. Elves are slight and agile but woodcutting is for big, stong people so there are some very funny 'accidents' that could happen.

"He's a lumberelf and he's ok..." -Monty Python

~ Golden-Star

#25 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Bane of Anarchy

• Nova Member
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:42 AM

Posted Image
You are JACK the ELF. Unlike most elves you are very ACCIDENT PRONE, which is why it makes perfect sense that your PSYCHOTIC STEPMOTHER decided to get you employed as an ELVEN WOODCUTTER.

EDIT:
Posted Image
You are a TEMPLARIAN SCULPTOR. Normally you would be sleeping, but you've received such a MASSIVE ORDER that it's kept you stressed enough to turn your hair grey, and even after working all night you've only got 6 OF 8 DECAPITATED SCULPTURES, and have run out of DWARF MARBLE.

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson

#26 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,924 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

Welp, the Imperial Peasant is the clear winner, so we'll start with him.

Closin' this now. Will begin STEP 2 tomorrow! :)

I still want to see your Shaman's Helper though, Dood. :P

Yes it is. The topic about that is the Awards Topic in the SSLF Great Hall board.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users