NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wylfgard BrickFilm

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Archon

Archon

Sith'ari

• Nova Member
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

Okay. I am really interested in BrickFilms, and want to dedicate one to Wylfgard. But I'm blank, I don't know who to do it on. Any help? I plan on making it four minutes long, and will use various music because this is none profit.

Music:
Fable Soundtrack
Halo Soundtrack

Right now I'm thinking about a story like this: Toma and the party settle at a local inn at a town (Need town name, NOT Illikon) while they are resting. A group of Maurader type bandits invade the town secretly. Tom and the party are alerted and join in the battle, attempting to save the town from sure destruction. I'm probably not going to add voices, although if enough people want to, I'd probably let you play in it, when I get the character list ready.

Posted Image
Gamertag: Archonize

#2 Hippysheep

Hippysheep

Back From the Dead!

• 665 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:21 AM

The town could be Bjornburg. Check out the Wulfgard to see where it is :D

Posted Image

#3 Freedom

Freedom

For now, still breathing.

• Nova Member
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Ok, Snip first of all I wouldn't use that Halo and Fable stuff as a first option. Maybe you could PM Wolfy to see if she could get Ryan to do it, but I wouldn't count on it. Sorry if your taking this the wrong way cause I'm just trying to help you. You could make it the town Eloh, a not so big town so it would be easy to build. ;)

Edited by Star Wolf, 12 April 2010 - 01:28 PM.

Quote of the Century: "Crying when you were sad was like telling the world it had won." - Semiautomagic, Good Time Harley http://forums.saber-...737#entry403636

#4 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Well the topic IS a year and a half old... Maybe a lock for deadness is warranted in this case, even if the board is Wulfgard.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#5 Freedom

Freedom

For now, still breathing.

• Nova Member
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

Well the topic IS a year and a half old... Maybe a lock for deadness is warranted in this case, even if the board is Wulfgard.

That was edited about 3 min. ago when I saw that. ;)
Quote of the Century: "Crying when you were sad was like telling the world it had won." - Semiautomagic, Good Time Harley http://forums.saber-...737#entry403636

#6 Archon

Archon

Sith'ari

• Nova Member
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:17 AM

That was edited about 3 min. ago when I saw that. ;)

What? I haven't even been in the Wulfgard forums in over 4 months lol. Yeah you can lock it if you want :P

Posted Image
Gamertag: Archonize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users