• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

And when the truth finally dawns, it dawns in plastic! Here is my first wave of LEGO minifigs based on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:

Skyrim Minifigs, Wave 1

Skyrim Minifigs 1
Skyrim Minifigs, Wave 2
Enjoy!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#2 Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl

*screech*

• 1,454 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

I love you, Scorp. As always, spot on. Particularly Aela's dress/outfit/rag goes together very well. I also like the darker characters. They look pretty awesome, to say the least.
-Pterodactyl

#3 Lone-Wulf

Lone-Wulf

Rookie

• 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

TOTALLY AWESOME... I still wanna see some of the non-humans though...
I don't mind Mega Bloks...

#4 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Member
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

Ahhhhhh very good scorp! Expect an order sometime in the near future :P Now do some Argonians and some Orcs and my lust for more will be sated. :P
I especially like the fur armor, and the dark brotherhood armor looks spot on. The helmet decal for Dovahkiin is probably the best representation anyone's going to get with a decal, so kudos to that!

#5 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

I think Aela's ridiculous outfit (Ancient Nord Armor) is half the reason she's so popular.

WHAT AN ABSURD NOTION WHEREVER WOULD YOU GET THAT IDEA

Posted Image

:P

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

I still wanna see some of the non-humans though...

Now do some Argonians and some Orcs and my lust for more will be sated. :P

Don't worry, I'm planning to have an Argonian, Khajiit, and Orc as part of the next wave. ;)

Don't expect much though, like custom heads or horns or ears. They'll uh... probably just be regular minifigs with face decals. :unsure:

The werewolf is gonna be awesome though.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#7 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Member
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

I would argue that the Werewolf almost has to be awesome when you have your own Werewolf bugging you about it! :P
And as to the faces and all, that's fine. It's what I expect and look forward to! You make some pretty great decals Scorp.

#8 Absoul The Reindeer

Absoul The Reindeer

Who does not have a shiny nose.

• Nova Member
  • 937 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

The Internet, kind sirrah, has just been won :P
Oh wait, you already did that.

Anyways, these are all awesome. I think the thieves and assassins work together because they are so similar. During the DB story you get the thieves to help renovate your base or something, I think (I'm not that far in yet).

Also I like the Stormcloak, even if I don't know what axe that is - its clearly not iron or steel...

#9 Fenris

Fenris

Nom :3

• 1,476 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Great job, Scorpy. I'm afraid I've become tired of playing the game, but these decals sparked some interest again nonetheless.

I think Aela's ridiculous outfit (Ancient Nord Armor) is half the reason she's so popular.

*ahem* You are mistaken, my good arachnid. The sole reason, or what *should* be the sole reason, for Aela's popularity, is the fact that she is voiced by Claudia Christian, otherwise known as Commander Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5.
Posted Image

Now that is one sexy lady. The character's outfit? Bah!

#10 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

I did wonder who the voice actress was. At first I thought it sounded like Catwoman from Batman TAS, but I knew it wasn't her. Hmm, okay. If she sounds like Catwoman, she's cool. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#11 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Highlord of Aurora

• Nova Member
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

Thank you Scorp for giving me another reason to spend a bunch of dollars in this store. Nightingale Armor ftw despite its "blandness"

Just wish it had leg/knee decals like the assassin armor though, but still freakin cool.
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Aerion

Aerion

I've been calling it "Meep Morp."

• Nova Member
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

These are amazing. Your attention to detail never ceases to impress. But, since you already have Nightingale Armor, would you mind if I requested archmage robes?

cWFIAIC.gif

#13 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:10 AM

Ok..I Barely Played much Skyrim, But Scorp can you make the Cat People when you make your second wave.

#14 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:36 AM

Thank you Scorp for giving me another reason to spend a bunch of dollars in this store. Nightingale Armor ftw despite its "blandness"

Just wish it had leg/knee decals like the assassin armor though, but still freakin cool.

I just thought the original textures for the Nightingale armor were a little... grey all over. But don't pay too much attention to my rambling on the page. I tend to go off on tangents. :P Anyway, glad you like the decals!

These are amazing. Your attention to detail never ceases to impress. But, since you already have Nightingale Armor, would you mind if I requested archmage robes?

Hmm, I'll see what I can do.

Ok..I Barely Played much Skyrim, But Scorp can you make the Cat People when you make your second wave.

I'm planning to make Khajiit, Argonian, and Orc face decals as part of the second wave, yes. ;)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#15 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

*ahem* You are mistaken, my good arachnid. The sole reason, or what *should* be the sole reason, for Aela's popularity, is the fact that she is voiced by Claudia Christian, otherwise known as Commander Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5.
*omgIvanova*

Now that is one sexy lady. The character's outfit? Bah!

What the... How... Where... When the...

You made that up! Firstly, how was I not informed of this, and secondly since when am I not to only B5 fan on SSLF?!

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#16 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

O HAY WHATS THIS?

Posted Image
Skyrim Minifigs, Wave 2

Yup, wave 2 is up! Enjoy. Don't know if/when I'll ever make a wave 3, but there will probably be more Elder Scrolls creations in the future.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#17 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,335 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Dude, they look awesome. I especially love the black armored guy who's name I can't be bothered to recall at the moment. The khajit looks great, as do the rest of the figs. Beautiful attention to detail as always Scorp. ;)

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#18 The unknown

The unknown

Spec Ops Commando

• 5,524 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Very interesting, but I was waiting for more. :P There's so much more figs you could do !

I really like the Kahjit and Draugr. :P

#19 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Bane of Anarchy

• Nova Member
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

No Mjoll?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson

#20 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

• Nova Member
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

J'Zargo is pleased that you make his minifig. :3

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elder Scrolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users