Photo

What should Scorp make next? LEGO Suggestions Topic

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#21 HaloElfSpartan

HaloElfSpartan

• 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Hey Scorp! I think that you should make Lego Zelda. I'm not sure if you were ever a fan of the series, but I was a massive fan. Maybe you could just make LInk and Zelda. My other suggestion would be making all of the super smash bros characters. You know, despite me saying all this nintendo stuff, like you I love baldur's gate, especially icewind dale. I just love a dungeons and dragons adventure! 8p

#22 Bilbo_Baggins

Bilbo_Baggins

• Nova Member
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hey Scorp could you think about making some Fallout New Vegas/Fallout 2 styled enclave armor?

#23 hybridwarrior

hybridwarrior

The Traveler12

• 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

Well, you remember how you made the customisable Halo: Reach decals? Why not do the same thing again, but for Halo 4?

I was about to say the same thing. Anyway, yeah, I'd love to have decals of the Halo 4 multiplayer armor permutations. Oh, and if you were to make decals for the Elite Ultras from Reach (preferably with the option to choose a secondary color) I'd totally buy a set.

#24 Tommy Kraut

Tommy Kraut

• 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:32 AM

I have been trying to find a yellow head that looks like MSGT/GSGT Marcus Pete Stacker he is every halo game except halo wars. And he's my favorite halo character and I've only been able to find flesh tone heads that look like him. And I think if you can make his face decal you could put it with a set of marine NCO/officer BDUs could sell well . His head should look like his halo ce/halo 3 appearance with the goatee and scar around the left eye. I'd buy a couple .

#25 Bilbo_Baggins

Bilbo_Baggins

• Nova Member
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

I think it be cool if you made some Warhammer 40k creations/mini figs. It would be pretty cool to see some Lego Imperial Guardsmen or a Dreadnought!

#26 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

Not even sure if you've played it, but some Dark Souls decals would add a new variety to your fantasy stuff (while we wait for the eagerly anticipated Wulfgard decals).

If you need to see some armor checkout: http://darksoulswiki...paces.com/Armor

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Chewbakkaa

Chewbakkaa

scruffy looking nerf herder

• Nova Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

I would like updated Noble Team members in the shop. I mean, he made Emile, now how about Carter, Kat, Jun, and Jorge?

stormtrooper-mask-silhouette-image.png

This isn’t the user you’re looking for

#28 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

mirrors edge figs, maybe even a vig, or diorama

mudkip.png

#29 seanster

seanster

Slay ALL the monsters!

• 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

I think it be cool if you made some Warhammer 40k creations/mini figs. It would be pretty cool to see some Lego Imperial Guardsmen or a Dreadnought!

I wholeheartedly agree. Some 40K stuff (Tau, Guardsmen, elder, whatever) would be awesome.

"This is how wars are won - not with vast armies, nor courageous hero's, but with a single knife blade, artfully placed."

#30 Chewbakkaa

Chewbakkaa

scruffy looking nerf herder

• Nova Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Sorry Scorp, but I think you need to re-design your HALO Covenant Forces. I have seen very few halo vehicles that are better, but almost every elite design that I have seen on google, is better. It is really great that you can apply decals to your Aliens and make them more accurate to the game.  :scorp:

stormtrooper-mask-silhouette-image.png

This isn’t the user you’re looking for

#31 Louis

Louis

Rookie

• 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

I think there should be some Red Dead Redemption decals. It would be awesome as there aren't many cowboy figures at the moment.

#32 Dubstep_Luver

Dubstep_Luver

NR Fan

• 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

I think you should make Project Freelancer and RvB figs and decals. I would love to have a LEGO Sarge yelling at LEGO Grif. :lego_grin:

#33 old-altair

old-altair

that dude

• Nova Member
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

I think you should make Project Freelancer and RvB figs and decals. I would love to have a LEGO Sarge yelling at LEGO Grif. :lego_grin:

As it's a fan-made project and not a huge game series, he'd have to contact the creators to get permission. They'd probably just say "Heel yeah!" and buy like 10 of each, so, disregard this post. :P

Also, I'd like some army builder sets for some more creations. If I remember rightly, you only have some for SYWBAA and Left 4 Dead/Resident Evil. (Just checked, Halo and Historic have some also.) It'd be pretty awesome if you had some Elder Scrolls soldier ones, some more Halo ones, and maybe some Fallout and Nova Refuge basic soldier as well, although descending from $4.00 instead of from $1.00. 

"EXTERMINATE!"

-Dalek Extra #18302

#34 Dubstep_Luver

Dubstep_Luver

NR Fan

• 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:44 AM

Dang it. bye LEGO Grif

#35 old-altair

old-altair

that dude

• Nova Member
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

He might be able to make it anyway. I'm not sure.

"EXTERMINATE!"

-Dalek Extra #18302

#36 Dubstep_Luver

Dubstep_Luver

NR Fan

• 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

oh...

#37 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

I want to see a version of Halo Elites using a normal minifigure torso and the legs from the new Darth Maul. The Maul 'fig is about a head taller than normal 'figs, which would be perfect for Elites. At least using the leg pieces.

#38 atlas09

atlas09

did someone say chimichangas

• 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

you could pick one of the nova refuge factions and allow the people to constantly add there own vehicles after there approved by you or an admin

Edited by atlas09, 12 October 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#39 atlas09

atlas09

did someone say chimichangas

• 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

you could make a viginnete of payday 2 or just decals of borderlands 2

#40 The Arbiter

The Arbiter

Arby

• Nova Member
  • 10,738 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Bioshock Infinite creations or Last of Us creations. Either way we're seeing Troy Baker lead around some young girl. :P

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users