Photo

SSL BrickWarriors Poll

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: The BrickWarriors Poll

Which items would you MOST like to see available at the Lair? (try to choose only around 10 or so)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

You know the drill, folks - same as the Brickarms poll, but for BrickWarriors instead. ;)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#2 Trik Toral

Trik Toral

Browning Perfection

• Nova Member
  • 698 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

I've never heard of BrickWarriors but it seems intriguing. They don't have any actual product pictures which worries me a bit. Are they as good quality as BrickArms?
Posted Image
Come visit us at the Firearms topic in the Nova board!
If your not a Nova you can still check out my blog "Firearm of the Week" (On indefinite hiatus)

You can follow the progress of the Magnet implanted in my fingertip and my newfound superpowers by checking out my Magnetic Blog!

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

I've never heard of BrickWarriors but it seems intriguing. They don't have any actual product pictures which worries me a bit. Are they as good quality as BrickArms?

Oh yes, they're very high quality. There are lots of photos in Thrash's photostream on Flickr (he's the guy who makes them).

A few of them can be seen on my newest LEGO creations, like the Fallout Street Diorama and the Mass Effect 3 minifigs.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#4 unbrokencaboose

unbrokencaboose

Found me some diamond's!

• 181 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

Oh haha! desert vulture, I see what he did there.
Posted Image

#5 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

Done and done. I wish his vambraces were for sale, I'd pick those too.

emily-blunt.gif

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

Oh look, it appears a few options have mysteriously disappeared from the poll!

I leave it up to you to work out why... :ph34r:

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#7 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

I Picked up a ton of this stuff at Brickfair and it is really high quality and I'd say it rivals that of brickforge. They also have ton of unique items that no one has ever developed which makes it even greater.
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 cheeso194

cheeso194

Corporal

• Nova Member
  • 261 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

SOMBEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DO NEAT THINGS WITH COMICS

Cheeso's One Offs and Pilots

http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=9064

#9 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Poll updated.

If something still appears to be missing, that may be because it's coming to the shop very soon... :ninja:

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#10 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Any plans to add the black dragon wings to the shop?

I'm guessing no since they haven't gotten many votes, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask since I don't think too many people have been checking this poll recently.

2004-2018

#11 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

I may have to order some more BrickWarriors soon anyway, so I'll keep them in mind. Shame the Demon Armor is the only good way to attach them...

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#12 hybridwarrior

hybridwarrior

The Traveler12

• 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

Could you get more colors for the "Galactic Enforcer" armor and helmet? I would have e-mailed my request to you, but the program wanted me to input the name of my E-mail server or something, and for the life of me, I had no idea what it meant by that. Oh, and also are you working on any more Spartan-IV armor decals?

#13 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Any plans on adding the dragon sword or anvil to the shop?

Shame the Demon Armor is the only good way to attach them...

Chima armor should be able to hold them pretty well if you don't necessarily like the demon armor. You may also be able to use them in conjunction with a 1x2 plate, 1x1 clips, and the BF battle armor.

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users