• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:15 PM

I honestly love the fact that the more intimidating of the two Emperors is actually the nicer one. 

Fingers crossed for either a worldbuilding topic or more of the Dark Maid's Children sometime in the future...  :whistling:

#62 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

Don't think I forgot!

Because I didn't!

It might sound like a tornado is outside, but let's go!

26712049818_f651db7f60_z.jpg

Waaaaayyyy back in post 1, I introduced my Mythic Fantasy faction, The Order of the Holy Blade. Well folks, I have finally sat down and increased their strength with 10 riflemen.

26712049368_762380033c_z.jpg

26712050568_081c4b1e4b_z.jpg

Similar to the Vanquishers, the riflemen possess the same type armor design. The only difference is their backpack, which carries numerous equipment needed for the journey. Rifles are the M41A Pulse Rifles from BrickArms; they're the closes thing to the actual rifle I have in mind. 

These guys are one of two most commonly deployed paladins in the war. Reinforced with divine armor and guided by the Light, they purge demons with great zeal. In most squads, the riflemen will make up the majority of the force, followed by the blademasters. 

26712051068_bfbb21db02_z.jpg

Current Overview

1x Grand Paladin (Capped) 

3x Judges (Capped)

1x Lord Commander

5x Paladin Vanquisher

10x Paladin Riflemen

Coming Soon

5x Paladin Guardian (Hammerdins)

Next up in the queue!

5x Paladin Blademaster

1x Lord Commander

1x High Priestess (Capped)

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:48 PM

Welcome back!

It's Friday, so you know what that means... MINIFIG TIME!!!

40675375652_d8ccbcb4b6_z.jpg

Grand Paladin Helorn Grens

Let's start with the special parts! Hammer, belt, and round tile are from Brickforge. Everything else is from TLG.

Following the end of the Dread War, the Paladin Order found itself without a Grand Paladin. Of course, the mantle of Grand Paladin is one given by the Light; only Leik can set this position. Paladin Grens was one of the toughest Justicars in the Order. Along with his prowess in holy magic, Helorn is also a good tactician. This practically made him perfect for the spot. So what the heck is a Grand Paladin? The GP is the highest ranking paladin, responsible for coordinating the various chapters of the Paladin Order. The GP also holds the power to initiate an order wide crusade.

Helorn is a fierce paladin. Utilizing various holy spells in combat, this dwarf easily destroys his enemies. He is known for keeping a calm head in the midst of battle. Compared to most Justicars, he is not nearly as zealous in battle, leading him to be significantly more cautious. 

40675377162_48512683da_z.jpg

Xalia Skullfang

25846834007_44fce046e0_z.jpg

Xalia has a lovely assortment of custom items. The helmet uses the BrickWarriors Invader Helmet and Crescent Horns. Her vambraces are from BrickWarriors as well. The last piece of gray market dopeness is her BrickWarriors Rebel Axe, which is still not released yet (honestly, I have somewhere between 6-10 of these things available). Oh, and if you haven't guessed it, the leg, back, and torso decals are Saber-Scorpion decals. Seriously, if you've never made a commission, you really should.

I'm almost certain you've guessed it, Xalia is yet another Sareshi Warrior. Among all of the Sareshi, Xalia is well known for being an avid skull collector. Both man and beast alike are equal prey in her eyes. The rest of her prey's bones contribute to her bone armor and bone weaponry. Of course, her all time favorite weapon is her war axe. Her light armor allows her to remain agile even if she wields a heavy weapon. Known for being a fierce and savage fighter, it almost seems like fighting a beast. The only difference is that this beast has a disciplined, and controlled rage.

Compared to most Sareshi, her lust for blood and battle is far greater than that of her sisters.

25846835307_e6bb61a36f_z.jpg

Vulmira Scyn, The Dark Maiden

So Dalton...

I'mma do ya one better and just show you the updated Dark Maiden. Her staff is from Brickforge, skirt from CapeMadness, and torso decals are from that wonderful webmaster we know all know, Saber-Scorpion.

So who the heck is Vulmira? It started long ago, before mortal kind began recording time. In these days, legends walked the world of Rythar. One such legend was Vulmira Scyn. Her prowess with magic was far superior to any other person that existed. Spells that took years to master, she turned into child's play, mastering them in mere days. No magic school was beyond her grasp, save the special magic used by the Titans. Overtime, her skills became well known across the world, prompting mortals to seek her out to fulfill their desires; there was nothing she could not do with magic. As she fulfilled them, she gained followers, who in turn raised her to the status of a deity. Of course, with all of the high praise she received, this eventually got to her head, as it would with most people. Vulmira soon thought of herself as deity, and even went as far as to challenge the Titans. She soon learned the folly of her ways. The very gift she had was torn from her and sealed away. Her very appearance was even altered as she was soon enslaved to the darkness. To make matters worse for her, those that followed her were also enslaved and cursed like her.

Fast forward many years, and her life had become a living nightmare. Across the duration of her life, she had spent time as a slave or harlot. This eventually led to the birth of 9 different children, all of whom she detested. Each child was born out of unfavorable circumstances. She had even witnessed the near genocide of the wood elves at the hand of her first born, the Witch King of Graal and many of her former followers. Though the use of most magic had long since disappeared, the darkness still remained. She and those who were cursed became hated over many years. Vulmira was the mother of the Lorensi and her constant use of the Dark Arts and craving for the darkness gained her the title of, "The Dark Maiden." Among the Lorensi, she was still worshiped for her dark powers, which caused her to flee. 

Of course, she had some glimmer of hope when she met the sorcerer, Dovyn Fale. It was with this sorcerer that she had her 10th and final child, the one that she loved.

39823134035_6201cc8598_z.jpg

However, Dovyn obsession with demons eventually led him to attack her, forcing her to flee with her infant daughter. Due to Dovyn's relentless hunt, she was forced to give her daughter away to an older woman who lived in the forest. This allowed her to save her child from the horrifying fate that would have fallen on her should Dovyn have found her. Separated from her daughter, she soon confronted Dovyn, but was unable to bring herself to harm him. In their confrontation, Dovyn seized part of her locked away power, allowing him to complete his demonic transformation. Wounded and further drained of power, Vulmira managed to flee to the Necropolis, where she is believed to be dead.

40718161411_3390c32d98_z.jpg

That being said, Saleena's staff had to come from somewhere. More importantly, no one ever recorded how she died. Amazing that such an infamous figure just disappeared.

Stay tuned for more next week!

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:00 AM

25846835307_e6bb61a36f_z.jpg

Vulmira Scyn, The Dark Maiden

It only took me multiple posts of whining, but we finally got something Dark Maiden related!

Now we only need her seven other children before I can make a drawing out of it. 

#65 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:52 PM

+1 Salt

*grumbles to self*

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#66 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:45 PM

Knight's Valor

39954117695_0d9fe0a501_z.jpg

The elite arm of Hislith, number one ranked guild, and the most honorable knights of the west. The Black Lance has nothing on these knights. Armed with silver weapons and armor that have been enchanted by the Lenarian Elementalists, these knights are sturdy and the strongest knights of Hislith. Along with protecting their kingdom, they have also been charged with hunting the werewolves, which stand against Wolf Queen Mav's pack. Leading them is none other than Lord Edorin Gwyn, the Champion of Hislith, and High Commander of the Hislithian army.

39954117315_b0f224ef07_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Lord Edwin Hill
- Lord Edorin Gwyn, Champion of Hislith
- Lady Eleanor Reinhart

39954117625_a933924f8f_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Adam Montierre
- Sir Valdin Khent
- Sir Richard Aliarne  

39954117235_340bcf2ecd_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Halienne Maxos
- Sir William Nox
- Sir Lyle Morne
- Sir James Andrews

39954117505_3f25aaa469_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Christopher Reinhart
- Sir Paul Leonne
- Sir Michael Bentsworth
- Sir Charles Maxwell
- Sir Alexander Alonn          

39954117205_864afef94c_z.jpg

From left to right:

- Sir Cedric Ayedin

- Sir Marcus Phillip

- Sir Jonathan Quincy

39954117445_4c3eac3b0b_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Alfred Faraquad
- Sir Hyle Bell
- Sir Nicholas Cale

39954117185_a536dc582c_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Edmund Artorias
- Sir Doran Allios
- Sir Terrence Mooreland
- Sir Gregory Fallod 

39954117405_a81b1b534e_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Dalton Amiliar
- Sir Vance Jalioppe
- Sir Caleb Oxford
- Sir Thomas Flynn

39954117165_feac658450_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Corvan Alt
- Sir Lyle Markin
- Sir Jacob Osten

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#67 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:48 PM

Awesome! I love the final result of this project.  I remember you posting these guys sometime last year. I can definitely say it was worth the wait.

Also:

39954117405_a81b1b534e_z.jpg

From left to right:
- Sir Dalton Amiliar

tenor.gif?itemid=4809228

#68 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,439 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

Splendidly done!  I like the little variations in armor and weapons to keep each character unique, while you still have them match in livery.  It can be difficult and expensive to get that much variety in both quantity and quality, yet you've achieved it all here!  

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#69 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:30 AM

Someone get this genius a job designing the new Castle range for Lego damnit.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#70 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 06:08 PM

LET'S DO THIS!!!

40977161551_35a005b59d_z.jpg

Aren Morsynth

2nd born of the Dark Maiden. A known pyromancer and thief. He is crafty, and known for backstabbing.

40977161411_3753e73e74_z.jpg          

Syl Marcul

3rd born of the Dark Maiden. A nightblade and rogue that stalks the darkness. She clings to the Dark Arts and is a known killer.                

40977161521_f1989bfbb0_z.jpg

Vilgath Lynfell

4th born of the Dark Maiden. A mercenary that has done his best to do good, but life always seems to get over on him. For everything he does, more bad things happen to him.

40977161391_060755502c_z.jpg

Cale Blackwind

5th born of the Dark Maiden. A ruthless bounty hunter, known for his brutality. Everywhere he walks, death follows. The Dark Arts are used for weakening his foes, who are then felled by his trusty weapons. 

40977161501_3226c0e700_z.jpg

Eliath Brille

6th born of the Dark Maiden. A flashy showman and bard. His music has enchanted many, but hides a dark secret. Spells of charm have tricked the weak minded into giving up great coin, and many women have gone missing because of him.

40935761192_3484c5fd45_z.jpg

Velaina Solth

7th born of the Dark Maiden. A harlot and peddler. What coin she does not earn through trade is earned through other means. She has thrived among Lorensi caravans, further adding to the disdain for their traveling bands.                         

40977161441_8847083799_z.jpg

Kalazar the Mad

8th born of the Dark Maiden. Less of a man and more of a beast. the creation of the Dakerion mages. Highly resistant to magic and physical attacks, he is the result of years of torture. He lurks the darkest dungeons of Dakerion, sending fear into the prisoners and guards of the dungeon.                    

40977161281_db2af3840d_z.jpg

The Children of the Dark Maiden

From left to right:

The First eradicated the Wood Elves, almost ending their race.

The Second was an arsonist and known cheat.

The Third was an assassin, and killer of innocents.

The Fourth worked good in a land that showed him hatred.

The Fifth hunted for the highest bidder.

The Sixth weaved tales to enchant, stealing wives from husbands.

The Seventh put coin above all else, even her own being.

The Eighth was turned into a monstrosity that haunted men.

The Ninth fought for an evil that very few understand.

The Tenth, and last child of the Dark Maiden, was the one she loved.

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#71 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

40977161281_db2af3840d_z.jpg

The Children of the Dark Maiden

From left to right:

The First eradicated the Wood Elves, almost ending their race.

The Second was an arsonist and known cheat.

The Third was an assassin, and killer of innocents.

The Fourth worked good in a land that showed him hatred.

The Fifth hunted for the highest bidder.

The Sixth weaved tales to enchant, stealing wives from husbands.

The Seventh put coin above all else, even her own being.

The Eighth was turned into a monstrosity that haunted men.

The Ninth fought for an evil that very few understand.

The Tenth, and last child of the Dark Maiden, was the one she loved.

tenor.gif?itemid=5096321

I did it.

I finally did it guys.

I finally forced Nightstalker to make the rest of the Dark Maiden's Children!

It only took me one year to break his resolve and post the rest of them!

MY WHINING KNOWS NO BOUNDS

You bet your sweet bippy that the drawing of this is coming next week

#72 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:44 PM

Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

Well,

It's that time once more! 

27567242198_e962f88a62_z.jpg

Vera Khazja, Sareshi Warrior

27567242378_60ed953553_z.jpg

41396656102_6c3e85a959_z.jpg

So starting off, let's cover the cool stuff! First off, torso and waist cloth are from Arealight Customs. Bone Spear, Bone Shield, and Spiked Vambraces are from BrickWarriors. TLG pieces are Bard (The Hobbit), Storm (X-Men), and Okoye (Black Panther). Honestly, I like the way she turned out!

Vera is yet another warrior of, you guessed it, the Sareshi Clan. Renowned for her skill with a spear, Vera is a swift and dexterous combatant. As a hunt sister to Xalia, the two make a ferocious duo. While Xalia charges in, Vera will flank. She also happens to be one of Shanna's (see one of the previous posts, can't remember which one) primary rivals.

Unlike most Sareshi, which are freed slaves, Vera decided to join the Sareshi after the loss of her home at an early age. Filled with vengeance, she traveled the harsh Savadjik Desert, with one goal. Get training, and kill those responsible for her family's death. That being said, the story of her revenge is still underway, namely because she seeks the death of one of the Savadjik Princes (who are basically untouchable).

27567242288_8e24dc99e7_z.jpg

Talia "Red Rage" Goraxe

27567242098_b17897e299_z.jpg

Don't know why, but I really like this combo. Leg decals are by Saber-Scorpion, waist cloth by Arealight Customs, torso by Arealight Customs, Gladiatrix Armor, Rebel Axe (proto), and Vambrace by BrickWarriors. The rest is TLG! The face is from the Red Knight in Nexo Knights (haven't a clue of who she is), and the hair is from Lloyd's mom from the Ninjago movie (again, have no clue who she is).

With a last name like Goraxe (literally Gore Axe), you know Talia's cleaved through tons of foes! Having graduated from the Skullsplitter school of, "Keep hacking until its dead," Talia is one of the stronger Sareshi in the clan. Unlike her acrobatic sisters, she charges head first into battle, allowing rage to fuel her. Because of this, she can seemingly ignore pain, which would otherwise halt an attacker. It should be fairly obvious how she gained the nickname, "Red Rage," given the brief explanation.

Anywho, Goraxe is Sareshi born, which means she's just another generation of Sareshi. Wait a sec, Sareshi have children!?!? Yeah, I'll explain that later... just don't think about it too hard. Her mother was quite fond of the axe and passed it down to her at a young age. Among other forms of training, Talia is also super punchy. With how hard she hits, you might as well be hit by an axe! As she grew up, Altea Skullsplitter trained her to be berserker. Countless battles later, she made a name for herself for being an even more reckless fighter than many other berserkers.

27567242268_1fb880d98c_z.jpg

Erika Moore, Sareshi Knife Dancer

40724473734_60083ec925_z.jpg

First off, arm and leg decals by Saber-Scorpion. I can't tell you how many times I've said that (no seriously, go place an order if you need cool, customization stuff)! Torso and waist cloth are from Arealight Customs and the Rebel Daggers are from BrickWarriors.

The rather small Erika Moore was born into slavery. Once she was old enough, she was made into a dancer by a Savadjik noble. Fortunately, she was freed by a roving Sareshi, raiding party. Having lived long enough as a slave, she joined with the Sareshi and quickly picked up knife combat, which suited her small frame. She happens to be one of the few barbarians that utilizes some form of stealth, but don't let that fool you! She's still capable of shanking you in open combat!

Well, that's all for now folks!

Tune in next week where I try to throw something more at you!

:lego_smile:

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#74 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:04 PM

MFW Nightstalker makes posts like these:

giphy.gif

Vera and Talia are probably the best of the scantily-clad warrior-women that you've posted on here.

Though, now that I realized what I wrote, it makes me question why this cliche is even a thing again.

#75 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:35 PM

Friday...

Minifigs...

LE'S GO!!!

26878033987_1e38fc6f1a_z.jpg

Mongo Blackheart, Co-Guild Master of the Black Lance

26878034607_42dcdeb98d_z.jpg

This is a rather simple minifig. Torso decals are by Saber-Scorpion, the coat is a dark blue trench coat by CapeMadness, and the two flintlock pistols are from BrickWarriors. The rest is good ol' TLG!

Before I get to explaining his backstory, let me explain where the heck he comes from... because it's a stupid story. The inspiration for this character comes from Fable 2 Pub Games. Go ahead, start scratching your head in confusion. In the game, prior to Fable 2's release, you had to choose a character profile that you would merge into your hero when Fable 2 came out. That character happened to be Mongo, who basically looked like a bald headed bandit. But it doesn't stop with just that image! The main contribution to his character was my own luck. Continue scratching your head. Anytime I played with some sense, I somehow never made any coin. However, when I decided to play like an idiot and not care, I somehow made an insane amount of coin! Because of this, I randomly attached a trait of, "Incredibly Stupid Luck," to this idea of a character. This eventually led to me just holding onto this.

Which brings me to the drunken, smuggler known as Mongo Blackheart. Gangster, pirate, thief, cutthroat, murderer, these are some of the terms used to refer to this man. Skilled with flintock weaponry, dirty fighting, and various underworld skills, Mongo knows everything about criminal activity. Despite his shady knowledge, he's quite the companion to bring along for an adventure. Having traveled many lands, he is never lost, and always knows how to find his way. Did I mention he's a drunkard? Yeah, that plays into his luck too. For whatever reason, the more alcohol in his system, the better his aim and navigation are. It is for this reason alone that many a flask/bottle is hidden in his coat. To this day, no one knows how many drinks are in his coat...

26878034527_b0c327fe68_z.jpg

Hotsuma Hideyoka, Demon Hunter of the Extraho Sol

26878033907_ef1e4dcf6e_z.jpg

26878034467_e34dc6d79f_z.jpg

Demon Hunter Shadow Armor and Civilian Clothes

Yet another character that has been through too many iterations! His hood and spiked vambraces are from BrickWarriors, the loincloth is from Arealight Customs, and the rest is TLG. Cool little note (thanks Quickblade), you can actually fit a face mask onto the BrickWarriors assassin hood. Take the hood, insert the head, insert the mask, and then put it on the body.

Hotsuma is a shinobi of the Extraho Sol Empire. More importantly, he's a Demon Hunter. Unlike the western continents, the East is plagued by demons. This is largely because of the dark fissure in the southeastern region of the empire. Occasionally, demons emerge from the fissure and travel elsewhere. This is where the Demon Hunters come into play. Having received the best training of any shinobi, and having demonic sigils carved into their flesh, which provide additional strength, speed, magic resistance, magic absorption, and demon sense, these guys are equipped to deal with demons better than any other force. Sounds cool right? Here's the part that sucks! Demon Hunters are costly to train. Out of the man children that are taken to undergo this training, very few will ever actually succeed. If the training doesn't kill you, there is a high chance that having demonic sigils carved into your flesh will. Oh, I also forgot to mention that the parents don't really have a choice. If your child is selected, you have to give 'em up. For every one Demon Hunter, you can bet at least 10-15 died to get a successful one.

Back to Hotsuma now! He's a fairly laid back guy. Well, except in one special condition, but I'm not talking about that today. In combat, he wields two unique swords, that once belonged to a hero of old. These holy swords, can emit a ranged miracle, capable of felling even the toughest foe in one hit. He's also not a person to back down from a challenge, choosing to attack the toughest foes.

26878034387_34050eddb2_z.jpg

Jusik Leyland, Ranger Extraordinaire and Lute Hero

26878034337_567b1fbea6_z.jpg

26878034247_9ef6fb5929_z.jpg

Here's the custom goods: leather vambraces and lute by BrickWarriors, longbow and hair from Brickforge. 

Jusik has received quite the reputation for three main things. First off, he's an expert hunter and marksman; he has hunted a lot of game in Hislith, his homeland, and made an early living from it. Second, he's a lute hero! Having learned from various bards at the Bard's College in his free time, he can play quite the enchanting tune. Which leads us to number three, he's a ladies man. No, that's not a self-proclaimed title. He seems to possess the ability to charm his way into most women's hearts, which can lead to some interesting interactions around certain individuals. That being said, he's quite the character, choosing to let his various skills speak for himself.

Of course, there's always the one he can never get... or two... or three... yeah, you might hear about that one day!

BONUS TIME

I've made some minor upgrades over time! 

26878033877_0b01b7a55e_z.jpg

Left to Right

Kira Melanes - Decals on the legs from Saber-Scorpion

Scarlet - Dark Red loincloth from Arealight

26878034117_f9e98dac06_z.jpg

Left to Right

Althenia - Swapped out the legs for the CMF Battle Matron legs, so she has sandals now

Marco - Complete revamp from earlier picture

26878034037_566b28c1e9_z.jpg

Althenia Alternate Outfit 1 - Boots! The recent CMF gladiator legs were Brasso'd and had a fur decal applied for trim

And last, but not least, a current WIP

26878033867_af49a9a2f8_z.jpg

A storm approaches...

Enjoy!

:lego_smile:

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#76 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:23 PM

NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!

MINIFIGS!!!

42046662201_1b4f6398e3_z.jpg

Executioner Blackholm, Maukr Death Knight

42046662341_dc29438e32_z.jpg

Unique parts include BrickWarriors Spiked Vambraces, BrickWarriors Executioner's Axe, and an Arealight Customs Loincloth.

Hey! It's another person associated with the Maukr Marauders! Sooo... who is he? Blackholm was once a barbarian of the Highlands who joined the Maukr long before Necros took over. When Necros rose to power, Blackholm was chosen to execute those that stood against the warlock. Unfortunately for him, he was killed in an assault by one of the knight's of Korsven. Rather than let him go, Necros brought him back as a death knight. Now imbued with unholy magic, Blackholm carries out his master's vile will.

27180536997_6cb770de3d_z.jpg

Alandra, The Curio Peddler

Surprisingly, no special parts used with this figure!

Alandra is a rather odd being. No one is quite certain where she comes from, or where she goes. Certain priests and paladins have sensed a demonic aura around her, but it is one that is unlike any demons of nightmare. Despite this, she is quite friendly. Her wares are also quite unique as well. A mix of valuable potions and legendary gear seem to end up in her possession. However, Alandra has no need for coin. Instead, she seeks unusual crystals, which have unknown properties.

She has no family, no demon kin, and no history. It's almost as though she doesn't exist.

42046662301_0473b5374a_z.jpg

Mercer Harun, Leader of the Crimson Blades

42046662251_6cccc221b8_z.jpg

Weapon, shield, and headwrap by BrickWarriors. Shawl and waist cloth by Arealight Customs.

You got me on this one :P

Just a cool custom I came up with this week! Backstory is still in progress!

:) BONUS TIME :)

40239135670_3f11715e57_z.jpg

Lord Marcus Capulet

"I'm not certain who he is, or what he does. Most of it is just hear say. Rumors say that he hunts magic users. Other rumors say he polices a lair home to various scorpions and werewolves. And yet, other rumors say that he is an agent of discord. Honestly, I don't quite care; he looks cool, and he's a lord. Send him an invite! Let him enjoy a day of blood shed!"

- Arena Herald

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#77 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:14 PM

42046662201_1b4f6398e3_z.jpg

Executioner Blackholm, Maukr Death Knight

42046662151_efb9332fef_z.jpg

Grand Wizard Taaken, a.k.a. Jericho Scyn

40239135670_3f11715e57_z.jpg

Lord Marcus Capulet

Hey! I've been wondering when we'd get some backstory on Blackholm, and I already said on Discord how cool the Lego version of Marcus was.

I am kind of dissapointed that you reposted Grand Wizard Taaken. Unless there's some difference I can't see in the photo, the only thing that is different about him is his backstory: I mean, showing that his backstory has changes is important and all, but still... 

#78 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

Holy crap I did post him already!!! Well, I will correct that tomorrow with a different minifig.
Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#79 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

Alright, the mistake has been corrected!

Swapped out for Alandra!

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#80 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,439 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:33 AM

Just as cool, if not cooler, than the sigfig I made for Marcus, and I liked the clever little references in that description.  

As for your other works, you are, as always, as attention-drawing in your imaginative backstories as you are in your minifig construction!  My compliments to you.

Edit: Ah, who am I kidding, yours is cooler.  I'm going back to round pauldrons and putting the cape under them like you did.

Edited by Lord_Capulet, 14 May 2018 - 07:01 AM.

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users