Photo

New Minifig Decals Poll / Survey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

Poll: New Minifig Decals Poll / Survey (186 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these would you like to see next? Pick as many as you want, especially if the decals would interest you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#141 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

• Nova Member
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:17 AM

I would VERY much like to see some more Assassin's Creed figs, modern or no.

Also Fable, Fable II and Fable III figs. j/k I know you hate those games. ^_^

How about some Superhero figs? I'd love to see you take a shot at that. Any will do. Seriously, X-Men, Avengers, Teen Titans, whatever.

Posted Image

#142 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,887 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:54 AM

more Assassin's Creed figs

Avengers

Both of these are currently high on my agenda. ;)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#143 jack.moncrieff1

jack.moncrieff1

Pwner of Lore

• 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Could you make some minifigs of the characters from:
James Camerons Avatar
Overlord Raising Hell
Overlord 2
Currently Playing: Mass Effect 2
Last movie watched: The Bucket List
Currently Making: Lego LOTR Decals; Dusk Movie
Currently Writing: Battles of Stygia Book One
Currently waiting for: Modern Warfare 3

#144 Infiltrator 128

Infiltrator 128

Somebody Had a Bad Hair Day

• 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

MORE ELDER SCROLS AND STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED!
War, war never changes. No matter how strong the soldiers are or how advanced the weaponry gets, there will allways be one thing left. Do you want to know what it is? Fear. Fear of power, fear of uprising, fear of losing, they're all the same.

Posted Image

#145 boblennon

boblennon

Uploading....................................

• 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

ooo I KNOW HOW ABOUT SOME NAZI ZOMBIES CHARACTERS LIKE NIKOLAI TAKEO DEMPSEY RICHTOFEN JFK CASTRO NIXON MCNAMARA SMG ROBERT ENGLUND DANNY TREJO AND MICHEEAL ROOKER
"I cast thou away" Robert Englund after reciving raygunMy link

#146 Stylus

Stylus

Barkleymonogatari

• 1,426 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:20 AM

ooo I KNOW HOW ABOUT SOME NAZI ZOMBIES CHARACTERS LIKE NIKOLAI TAKEO DEMPSEY RICHTOFEN JFK CASTRO NIXON MCNAMARA SMG ROBERT ENGLUND DANNY TREJO AND MICHEEAL ROOKER

Posted Image
Dude, it's easy to get your point across without sounding like you're yelling. ;) Also, I'm not sure Scorp has played the CoD games- he's not a fan of "realistic" shooters from what I've heard, as that's Ryan's domain.

Now, to get back on topic... gods, I'd love to see some Star Wars figs, as we haven't had those in a loooong time. Not necessarily from that Clone Wars thing, but it would be interesting to see your take on some of the original trilogy characters.
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius

#147 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

Maybe some more Oblivion decals or some Skyrim promo 'figs? If not, then just nag your sister to hurry up some more Uncharted decals :P

#148 ice dragon

ice dragon

• 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

I would like to see some Lego Super Smash Brothers Brawl 'figs.

#149 Tr0jin H0rse

Tr0jin H0rse

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthorpist

• Nova Member
  • 410 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

I reckon Scorp you should make Agent Ford from The Conduit, in both prototype Trust exoskeleton and Destroyer Armour

#150 gedren_y

gedren_y

• 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but my Other would be Babylon 5. I haven't found anyone who does them. There are many designs over a large story arc that would be wonderful to have.

#151 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

I voted for Reach Covenant, because it will double as Halo: CEA Covenant.

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#152 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,887 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

I voted for Reach Covenant, because it will double as Halo: CEA Covenant.

Good news: I'm working on some of those! Hopefully I'll have them done before Christmas... hopefully.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#153 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

Good news: I'm working on some of those! Hopefully I'll have them done before Christmas... hopefully.

Yay! :D

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#154 Florent

Florent

Ocelot has liked a post you made in the E3 topic

• Nova Member
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

Yay! :D

THAT IS RIGHT.

Can't wait Scorp, I'm living the NR decals I ordered. Also like Wiffleball said, will we be seeing any Skyrim decals before the apocalypse? (And I'm not referring to 2012 :P more like 2050)

ezgif-2-8ff8fb9d1c.gif

#155 The Arbiter

The Arbiter

Arby

• Nova Member
  • 10,738 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

After looking back on a lot of your classic decals Scorp, they look a little rough compared to the super fancier versions you have today. Most especially the Metal Gear Solid ones. I think in honor of the HD Collection update, maybe you could touch up some of the classics and make them nicer? Add the ton of more details like seen in the Assassin's Creed models or Halo?

MGS1, 2, and 3 could all use a really nice update, along with the KotOR figures if you'd be able for the release of The Old Republic. ^_^

giphy.gif

#156 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

The night is dark and full of ninjas

• 739 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

EVERYTHING HALO. EVERYTHING STARCRAFT. EVERYTHING WITCHER. YES.

Because Halo is my current obsession (As if you couldn't tell), Starcraft is the bomb-dot-friggin-com, and I've always been really intrested in the Witcher, even though I've never had the oppritunity to play it.
Oh, and do the Mass Effect guys you missed! You skipped legion, my favorite hench-lackey in the whole game! (Even if it's just because his voice is cool.)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users