NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Official Wulfgard Q&A Topic

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
1032 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,830 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:34 AM

Before you ask any questions, be sure to check the Wulfgard Wiki and the FAQ, and see if your question(s) are answered there.

NOTICE: Bear in mind that Wulfgard is still under construction. So we may not be able to answer all questions clearly at this time, and some details may change later.

In this topic, you may ask questions about Wulfgard, and I (and Scorp) will answer them.

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#2 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

About how many Captains are there under one Captain-General (or General)?

How do most kings travel? Like say there was a large forest that separated two major cities, and a king traveled through it - how would he travel, and what would the guards be?

#3 Iron Corsair

Iron Corsair

Forever Alone

• 1,362 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

Besides the Empire, are there other semi-small warring kingdoms below the North?

#4 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Patron
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:54 PM

Though the people fear magic, would there be a few gifted people that a noble or emporer would let like one or two inside their ranks whether to protect them or use them as an advantage for battle?

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#5 SirDalg

SirDalg

Somewhat "TM"ed

• 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:42 AM

A whole skew of questions for ya':

1. Could an elf/Magic user turn him/her self into, lets say a bear?

2. If so, for how long?

3. If the gods cursed someone into an animal, is it possible to brake free?

4.how rare are magic wepons?

#6 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,003 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:09 PM

Do Homoculi / Golems exist?

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#7 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Patron
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

Heres another 'magic' question and a couple others.

1. When say magma dwarves. When they are born and living, would each one have different abilities in fire. For example, lets say one can shape living items from magma or fire(probably untrue but this is just example wink.gif ) whilst he cannot command fire to lets just say engulf him(as said before just example probably untrue) as another magma dwarf can. What I'm saying is do dwarves(or elves) each have different magic things?
2. Has there been any trading or wars with empires across the sea?
3. Would the kitsune only be in the east, or do they travel to the north or west?

Thats pretty much all along with my other one.

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#8 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:22 AM

Hey can there be Dragon Riders? Because if not thenI need to change my Wylfgard charcter a lot. (see my profile) greywolf.gif

#9 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,003 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 13 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does that mean if you dont like my character say so and tell me why constructive critcisim is ok as long as your not rude.

Well, here's a start.

Also, Wylfgard doesn't seem to have any Monotheistic religions (AKA Judeo-Christian), and mainly uses old Pagan religions. Which is in some ways good as it avoids accidentally offending anyone. (AKA Me and quite a few people)

And you may want to take a moment to take this test.

Edited by Richard, 13 July 2009 - 03:32 PM.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#10 Orion

Orion

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads

• Nova Patron
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but anyways...

I know there are a lot of myths about monsters and other ghostly creatures of that sort but are there any myths or legends about sea creatures such as the Kraken.

#11 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,830 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Lightning McCoy @ Jun 27 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About how many Captains are there under one Captain-General (or General)?

How do most kings travel? Like say there was a large forest that separated two major cities, and a king traveled through it - how would he travel, and what would the guards be?

As many as there need to be. tongue.gif I don’t really know yet, to be honest. We haven’t gotten that far into specifics of the Imperial army, numbers-wise.

It depends on the king and basically it would be some medieval form of transportation. Some king might want to ride at the head of his knights if he was a more warrior-type king, and other kings might want to ride in a carriage surrounded by knights, for instance.

QUOTE (Iron Corsair @ Jun 28 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Besides the Empire, are there other semi-small warring kingdoms below the North?

Not really, no. The Empire consists of many kingdoms united by both their kings and the Emperor; below the Empire is the South, most of which is currently allies with the Empire, and they often do trade. There are some areas within the region of the Empire that are still rebelling, but are not doing so openly, and thus there is not yet any war within the Empire itself (besides the threat from rebels such as the Woodsmen and some less tamed regions, such as areas where beastfolk live, or the Amazons).

QUOTE (fire-fox526 @ Jun 28 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though the people fear magic, would there be a few gifted people that a noble or emporer would let like one or two inside their ranks whether to protect them or use them as an advantage for battle?

A king might hire a wizard for a specific purpose, but it would be frowned upon if he had one in his entourage or in his army, and it would probably be very bad for his reputation with his troops and\or the rest of the Empire. If there was a relationship between a king and a wizard, he’d have to keep it quite private.

QUOTE (SirDalg @ Jul 8 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Could an elf/Magic user turn him/her self into, lets say a bear?

2. If so, for how long?

3. If the gods cursed someone into an animal, is it possible to brake free?

4.how rare are magic wepons?

1. If a wizard were to transform themselves into some kind of animal like that, it would mostly be illusion magic. They couldn’t turn into a bear with all of a bear’s strength and toughness. Natural creatures are outside of the domain of Arcane magic.

2. That depends on the power of the wizard and whether or not someone could see through or dispel the illusion.

3. I doubt such a thing would happen very often, but yes, there would certainly be ways to break free.

4. Extremely rare. Adventurers certainly wouldn’t just be able to kill a random orc and find a magical sword on his corpse. tongue.gif Most enchanted weapons are mysterious, for so few humans know if it is even possible to make them, and in some cases, some do not know how to use the enchantments if they have them (that only applies to certain enchantments, not all). Many believe that some enchanted weapons were created by the gods themselves, which, it is already known, that at least some of them truly were.

QUOTE (Richard @ Jul 10 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do Homoculi / Golems exist?

Yes. wink.gif

QUOTE (fire-fox526 @ Jul 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. When say magma dwarves. When they are born and living, would each one have different abilities in fire. For example, lets say one can shape living items from magma or fire(probably untrue but this is just example wink.gif ) whilst he cannot command fire to lets just say engulf him(as said before just example probably untrue) as another magma dwarf can. What I'm saying is do dwarves(or elves) each have different magic things?
2. Has there been any trading or wars with empires across the sea?
3. Would the kitsune only be in the east, or do they travel to the north or west?

1. The magical abilities of an individual depend on what they know how to do. Each spell requires different components (a different word, a different motion, or even a mental command, or something else) that need to be discovered\learned somehow before it can be properly performed. A person with fire magic could use any kind of fire magic if they knew how exactly to perform it. There are, however, different affinities each person is proficient with. For instance, a fire mage obviously has a fire affinity; thus he concentrates on fire and can practically not use any other types of spells (and they aren’t as powerful), since fire is his affinity. An ice wizard has a water affinity, etc. In short, no, there aren’t any specific abilities like a fire shield limited to one magic-user out of a group. It’s a spell of some type, so another might know it, and others may not. Somehow I feel like I’m not explaining this very well… unsure.gif

2. No; there are no empires across the sea, to the current knowledge of the mainland. Few know what lies on the sea other than various islands, large and small, but most all that have been discovered so far have been home to the tribal Islander race of humans, most of which are too primitive to have ships large and strong enough to sail to the mainland.

3. Actually it's basically the other way around. There were many Kitsune in the days of the shifters, and they existed in all regions of the world, but after the other shifters were cursed, they found they had no place in any area of the West. Most all of them traveled to the vast and secretive East through some means or another, but many died on the journey, and now there are few Kitsune left who are of any Western descent. Still, the few who managed to reach the East (for the East is exceptionally hard to get to and virtually no one on either side of the world knows about the other) found that they were more respected there. Although they still couldn't openly use their magic, when they were seen in man-fox form, they were regarded with awe, wonder, and respect instead of fear, suspicion, and hate, as they were in the West. In other words, there are a select few Kitsune in the East who are of Western (not Eastern) descent.
There still remain a few Kitsune in the West, but they exist exclusively in the North, where they have found that it is easier to hide their abilities due to civilization being so sparse and tribal in that region. They come in only one variety, however: Arctic Fox, white foxes. These Kitsune are even rarer than the other types of Kitsune (namely the Red Fox Kitsune in the East), and there are exceptionally few left. The few that are left are highly secretive, possibly even more so than the Kitsune in the East.
As for your question itself, basically... no, the Kitsune in the East have learned that there isn't really any place for them in the West anymore.

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 13 2009, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey can there be Dragon Riders? Because if not thenI need to change my Wylfgard charcter a lot. (see my profile) greywolf.gif

Sorry, but no, not really. wink.gif Dragon Riders are nigh upon impossible in Wylfgard seeing as how dragons are very detached from other societies, particularly humans, and are regarded with fear and suspicion (like all magical beings and magic itself). Whether their attitude is a haughty one, that humans and their actions are far below them, or they simply do not care about them, dragons in general don’t care to exert any influence over human civilizations (with the sole exception of the Emperor in the East, though what exactly he is remains a mystery). Also, most all dragons are solitary creatures, living only in groups when they are a family (although, depending on the personality of the male dragon, it may or may not be only the mother protecting her eggs).
Dragons are extremely rare creatures and are highly intelligent; as such, they wouldn’t enjoy taking orders from a little human that’s riding on their back. wink.gif Also, the presence of a dragon rider in a place like the Empire would be a terrible controversy.

As for your character, there are a few things that conflict with elements of the setting…

Weapons- A Magma Dwarf crafted hand and a half sword,A dagger of elven make which he keeps in his boot.
A kite shield with the emblem of a boar on it,Also Magma Dwarf crafted. He also has a limited control of magic focuing mainly on attacking,elemental magic, mainly fire as he is a Dragon Rider and Dragons breathe fire.

There are two problems here: Magma Dwarf crafted items are not just extremely rare on the surface of the mortal realm, but they are all but impossible to acquire, as Magma Dwarves live deep, deep in the earth and very few people even know of their existence. And, certainly, if your character acquired one, it would only be one item and not a suit of weapons and armor for both him and his dragon. wink.gif
Also, him having the Gift of Elemental and\or Arcane magic makes him a bit more extreme. Magical abilities are extremely rare in humans (except for cases of priests granted Divine magic, those making pacts with demons granted Demonic magic, or those convening with nature or human spirits granted Spiritual magic) due to their non-magical nature.

Dragon- Galzra a pure white dragon of 28 years of age that is large enough to ride,breathe fire, and fly but not as big as the elder dragons also he has a set of Magma Dwarf dragon armor.And yes Galzra and the dragons are VERY intelligent creatures and can commuinicate with all races in all tounges.

28 years of age is a bit young for a dragon, particularly since dragons live for thousands of years – humans currently believe dragons are immortal, but this is yet unknown for sure.

miles/ kilometers(I dont know which one Wylfgard follows)

Wylfgard uses leagues, which is approximately three miles (or five and a half kilometers). wink.gif

For the elder dragons were the only ones who knew of the connection and deemed it best to keep it a secret until Garza and Lord Dustin were of age.

Dragons are solitary creatures in general (except perhaps in the case of families, which vary in size depending on the number of eggs laid and whether one parent or both is taking care of the young), so the elder dragons in this case would have to denote Garza’s parents, for otherwise there are no real dragon elders that have authority over all dragons. wink.gif

They were the best of friends and lived in the palace of the Emporer and Lord Dustin(who was a knight until then) was made a Lord and given the highest honors

Considering their size, it’d be very difficult for any dragon to live in the Emperor’s castle. Besides that, the Emperor probably wouldn’t want a dragon in his city – after all, humans know little to nothing about dragons, and most all Western humans (Imperial humans included) view dragons as evil and destructive creatures (and although this may apply to some, it is untrue with others – but the humans don’t really know that).

Until a battle came and the Emporer tried to force them to slaughter not only the warriors of the opposing side but there entire famlies as well. They refused and escaped.

This part doesn’t make any sense at all; no offense. wink.gif The Emperor Doraius I is a kind and upstanding man; he was, after all, once a citizen of the Alliance himself, and understands their flaws and troubles. He is trying to build a better civilization now. Also, you give no explanation here as to who exactly the warriors of the opposing side are, or why the Emperor would want to kill them and their families. The Emperor is not an evil, iron-fisted ruler; he is a good-hearted, but flawed, man (he can sometimes be a bit naïve, but is by no means a gullible fool). He is intelligent and tactical as well.
Also, even if they were conquering the lands of this opposing faction, they wouldn’t want to kill the families. Not only is this pointlessly cruel, but families are needed for a land to thrive. They would take the footholds of the other faction and put down any attempts to stop their takeover, but they wouldn’t slaughter every woman and child they saw. In fact, they certainly wouldn’t want to kill any women or children at all.

Often wiping out entire Imperial armies singlehandedly.They now wait for reinforcements strong enogh to engage the main armies of the Empire And kill the Emporer

This is very extreme. It may be a dragon, but wiping out Imperial armies completely on their own is going a bit too far. The Imperials aren’t completely incompetent, and their armies are a force to be reckoned with, even for a dragon (and especially one so young). wink.gif Also, killing the Emperor seems a bit much…

He also wishes to destoy the Orcish tribes For the death of his girlfriend, a woodswoman who fought the Orcs in a fierce battle were she was outnumbered 25 to 1. Dustin, who was fighting against an Imperial force never forgave himself and swore revenge.

This seems fine other than the fact that it’s a bit cliché. wink.gif

P.S. This whole thing is set 10 years before the first novel.

The only problem here is that, ten years before the first novel in The Legend of the Five series, the Emperor Doraius I has not yet come to power. While there was a different Emperor in the past, ten years ago the Alliance of Kingdoms would be in the place of the Empire, and there would be only kings of each region, not an Emperor ruling over them all. The Emperor comes to power approximately seven years before the first LotF novel takes place.

But hey, I’m not putting your character down or anything; I’m just trying to help you out. I’m very glad you like Wylfgard and are interested in it. If you have any more questions, I’d be happy to answer them, or help you in any way I can.

QUOTE (Richard @ Jul 14 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, Wylfgard doesn't seem to have any Monotheistic religions (AKA Judeo-Christian), and mainly uses old Pagan religions. Which is in some ways good as it avoids accidentally offending anyone. (AKA Me and quite a few people)

That’s the primary reason why we don’t have that prominently, but there is kind of an “Overgod.” We were considering having an Overgod that’s kind of like Ao in Dungeons and Dragons, in that he may or may not exist and be more powerful than the other gods, but we don’t have mirrors for the various monotheistic religions that exist because, yes, that would be offensive to people.
But yes, I certainly don’t want Wylfgard to offend anyone, or for anyone to think that it’s sacrilegious (after all, we’re all Christians, too, remember wink.gif ).

QUOTE (Orion @ Jul 15 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but anyways...

I know there are a lot of myths about monsters and other ghostly creatures of that sort but are there any myths or legends about sea creatures such as the Kraken.

Yes, of course. wink.gif And like most all myths in Wylfgard, behind it, there is some truth...

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#12 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,003 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:27 AM

Does the Emperor truly rule over the Empire, or is he just a figurehead for some sort of Senate or something?

What kind of Ogres does Wylfgard have? (You know, the modern, dub brutes, or the intelligent shape shifters like the one in Puss in Boots (Assuming Wylfgard has Ogres))

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

#13 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,830 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Richard @ Jul 16 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does the Emperor truly rule over the Empire, or is he just a figurehead for some sort of Senate or something?

What kind of Ogres does Wylfgard have? (You know, the modern, dub brutes, or the intelligent shape shifters like the one in Puss in Boots (Assuming Wylfgard has Ogres))

No, the Emperor really does rule over the Empire. His subordinates are the Kings, who also have subordinates, and so on. But the Emperor is, truly, the one in charge of it all.

I'd have to say the "modern, dumb brutes." wink.gif They certainly aren't very intelligent, and they certainly aren't shapeshifters. However, I haven't heard of any ogres being classically intelligent, or shapeshifters (except in what you mentioned, I suppose). huh.gif They're usually just portrayed as large, hairy men with a nasty habit of eating people.
There are many different humanoid monsters in Wylfgard, all of which have varying levels of intelligence. Giants are counted among monsters by men, but the are of at least equal intelligence with men. Goblins are possibly the smartest humanoid monsters, although they aren't quite on par with men (though some may be), but they are very crafty. Orcs are the most likely to come second, with ogres being the least intelligent in general.

We haven't detailed the humanoids much yet, but we plan to sometime soon. wink.gif

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#14 Iron Corsair

Iron Corsair

Forever Alone

• 1,362 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

Not really, no. The Empire consists of many kingdoms united by both their kings and the Emperor; below the Empire is the South, most of which is currently allies with the Empire, and they often do trade. There are some areas within the region of the Empire that are still rebelling, but are not doing so openly, and thus there is not yet any war within the Empire itself (besides the threat from rebels such as the Woodsmen and some less tamed regions, such as areas where beastfolk live, or the Amazons).

I see. Thank you, Wolfy.

#15 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,003 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hmm, good point tongue.gif It's just that the one in the story is one of my favorites smile.gif

But still, a lot of folklore has them as quite intelligent, if ugly, beasties.

By the way, has it been decided if the world is flat or round? wink.gif

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

#16 MS_DOS

MS_DOS

You're going to die anyway, so let me kill you.

• Banned
  • 664 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

Are there Pseudodragons in Wylfgard? If so, are they like D&D pseudodragons, and are about 1-2 feet long, and how common are they compared to 'true' dragons?
Posted Image

#17 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Captain James T. Kirk @ Jul 16 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, but no, not really. wink.gif Dragon Riders are nigh upon impossible in Wylfgard seeing as how dragons are very detached from other societies, particularly humans, and are regarded with fear and suspicion (like all magical beings and magic itself). Whether their attitude is a haughty one, that humans and their actions are far below them, or they simply do not care about them, dragons in general don’t care to exert any influence over human civilizations (with the sole exception of the Emperor in the East, though what exactly he is remains a mystery). Also, most all dragons are solitary creatures, living only in groups when they are a family (although, depending on the personality of the male dragon, it may or may not be only the mother protecting her eggs).
Dragons are extremely rare creatures and are highly intelligent; as such, they wouldn’t enjoy taking orders from a little human that’s riding on their back. wink.gif Also, the presence of a dragon rider in a place like the Empire would be a terrible controversy.

Ok what if they dont take orders and they are equal partners(but the dragons probably a bit more indimitading)
and also that they don't live in the Empire they Live with the Woodsman

As for your character, there are a few things that conflict with elements of the setting…

There are two problems here: Magma Dwarf crafted items are not just extremely rare on the surface of the mortal realm, but they are all but impossible to acquire, as Magma Dwarves live deep, deep in the earth and very few people even know of their existence. And, certainly, if your character acquired one, it would only be one item and not a suit of weapons and armor for both him and his dragon. wink.gif
Also, him having the Gift of Elemental and\or Arcane magic makes him a bit more extreme. Magical abilities are extremely rare in humans (except for cases of priests granted Divine magic, those making pacts with demons granted Demonic magic, or those convening with nature or human spirits granted Spiritual magic) due to their non-magical nature.

Ok I have changed that to One magma dwarf hand and a half sword regular armor and NO magic.

28 years of age is a bit young for a dragon, particularly since dragons live for thousands of years – humans currently believe dragons are immortal, but this is yet unknown for sure.

Ok That will be changed. maybe to 150 but never met his bond(dustin) till dustin was 21

Wylfgard uses leagues, which is approximately three miles (or five and a half kilometers). wink.gif

Thank you.

Dragons are solitary creatures in general (except perhaps in the case of families, which vary in size depending on the number of eggs laid and whether one parent or both is taking care of the young), so the elder dragons in this case would have to denote Garza’s parents, for otherwise there are no real dragon elders that have authority over all dragons. wink.gif

When I said elders I meant the parents.

Considering their size, it’d be very difficult for any dragon to live in the Emperor’s castle. Besides that, the Emperor probably wouldn’t want a dragon in his city – after all, humans know little to nothing about dragons, and most all Western humans (Imperial humans included) view dragons as evil and destructive creatures (and although this may apply to some, it is untrue with others – but the humans don’t really know that).

I see I will find another place for them to stay. Maybe the Woodsman have a large place(not a castle) that they can stay in

This part doesn’t make any sense at all; no offense. wink.gif The Emperor Doraius I is a kind and upstanding man; he was, after all, once a citizen of the Alliance himself, and understands their flaws and troubles. He is trying to build a better civilization now. Also, you give no explanation here as to who exactly the warriors of the opposing side are, or why the Emperor would want to kill them and their families. The Emperor is not an evil, iron-fisted ruler; he is a good-hearted, but flawed, man (he can sometimes be a bit naïve, but is by no means a gullible fool). He is intelligent and tactical as well.
Also, even if they were conquering the lands of this opposing faction, they wouldn’t want to kill the families. Not only is this pointlessly cruel, but families are needed for a land to thrive. They would take the footholds of the other faction and put down any attempts to stop their takeover, but they wouldn’t slaughter every woman and child they saw. In fact, they certainly wouldn’t want to kill any women or children at all.

Ok and no offense is taken. What if the reason he hates the empire is because his parents were killed in the fight against the Alliance so he views the Empire as evil. Would that work?

This is very extreme. It may be a dragon, but wiping out Imperial armies completely on their own is going a bit too far. The Imperials aren’t completely incompetent, and their armies are a force to be reckoned with, even for a dragon (and especially one so young). wink.gif Also, killing the Emperor seems a bit much…

How about " often aiding in the fights againts Imperial armies. and exiling the Emperor to a far northern land.

This seems fine other than the fact that it’s a bit cliché. wink.gif

No orcs any more.

The only problem here is that, ten years before the first novel in The Legend of the Five series, the Emperor Doraius I has not yet come to power. While there was a different Emperor in the past, ten years ago the Alliance of Kingdoms would be in the place of the Empire, and there would be only kings of each region, not an Emperor ruling over them all. The Emperor comes to power approximately seven years before the first LotF novel takes place.

Then it will be seven years ago.

But hey, I’m not putting your character down or anything; I’m just trying to help you out. I’m very glad you like Wylfgard and are interested in it. If you have any more questions, I’d be happy to answer them, or help you in any way I can.

I take no offense at all from your comments and enjoy them. Also if you hadn't noticed I based a lot of my fan fiction on the Inheritance cycle But it come in conflict Wylfgard. Check out my updates to my fan fiction if you can.

Fix'd. wink.gif - Werewolf\Kirk

#18 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,003 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (MS_DOS @ Jul 17 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are there Pseudodragons in Wylfgard? If so, are they like D&D pseudodragons, and are about 1-2 feet long, and how common are they compared to 'true' dragons?

I'm pretty sure Wyverns exist. They count.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

#19 MS_DOS

MS_DOS

You're going to die anyway, so let me kill you.

• Banned
  • 664 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Richard @ Jul 17 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure Wyverns exist. They count.

Yeah, but Wyverns have wings for arms. Pseudodragons are like a pocket-sized 'true' dragon, with four legs and a set of wings to boot. Yeah, I did some more swotting with wikipedia.
Posted Image

#20 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,003 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

Psuedo - False

Dragon - Dragon

Psuedodragon = False Dragon

Wyvern - Not a dragon, looks like one

Therefore, Wyvern = Psuedodragon

SCIENCE!

And aren't pocket sized dragons just really small, or dwarf, dragons? huh.gif

Edited by Richard, 17 July 2009 - 12:50 AM.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users