Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Princess Floweraven

And the biggest screw-up of the year award goes to . . .
Feb 28 2017 04:43 PM
Photo

Princess Floweraven

Wait . . . my crown's gone . . . I'm no wonger a pwincess . . .
Feb 20 2017 02:22 PM
  • Princess Floweraven's Photo
    Princess Floweraven
    Yeah, that makes sense. I miss my pink name tho. :P

A crown would be fair compensation, I suppose.

. . . XD
    Feb 20 2017 08:54 PM
    Princess Floweraven
    (that was code for "gimme gimme")
    Feb 20 2017 08:54 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    haha, okay, I'll do it right now.
    Feb 20 2017 09:01 PM
Photo

Princess Floweraven

You can't put a time frame on brilliance, and you can't rush art. I'm uncertain as to whether or not my book is either, but I take heart in knowing that it's been taking a really, really long time to write.
Feb 15 2017 08:00 AM
Photo

Princess Floweraven

I'm so glad statuses are back. Boy, I've missed them.
Feb 11 2017 06:39 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    Now we just need a way to add emojis to them! ;P And your current mood!
    Feb 11 2017 10:18 PM
    Princess Floweraven
    Haha . . hah . . . aaahhhh

XD
    Feb 11 2017 10:21 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Princess Floweraven

Check out mah graphic designs topic: http://forums.saber-scorpion.com/index.php?showtopic=10791 AND feel free to request anything. I'm always itching to do stuff.
May 26 2016 11:57 AM
Photo

Princess Floweraven

So, my computer hates having all these Space Wars images open at once. So, to save me and it some pain, I've been separating my Space Wars pages into separate documents, with, recently, about 20 pages per document. Today, I opened my most recent one, sporting 17 pages, none of which you have seen, a good thirty/forty pages ahead of where we are. Powerpoint said "PowerPoint removed content in SPACE WARS, THE GHOSTLY NUISANCE." Every image was gone. Every. Single. One. Replace...
May 21 2016 07:12 PM
  • Mr. Skeli'n's Photo
    Mr. Skeli'n
    Back in the early '00s, the error message used to display "Power Point could not load (or save) content from [file] due to memory space.
    Continue to save?"
    So, instead of changing that process, I'm willing to bet they hid it in the back end and saved over it anyway. The point is that the limit is variable. How many programs you have open, how much memory they're using, etc. Power Point, and pretty much every Office program other than Publisher (which has been me...
    May 22 2016 10:57 AM
  • Mr. Skeli'n's Photo
    Mr. Skeli'n
    (which has been merged into Word IIRC) aren't built to handle many images at once.
    May 22 2016 10:58 AM
  • Mr. Skeli'n's Photo
    Mr. Skeli'n
    There's a learning curve to GIMP for sure, but it's actually fairly surprising that you haven't run into this issue before and you're far more likely to run into it again. The best bet is to learn an image manipulation program. After the curve, you're likely to be able to make comics faster, so it IS more efficient over the long run.
    May 22 2016 10:59 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo