Lots of News: Wulfgard (free ebook this week, map, wiki updates), Echoes revisions, thesis Chapter 5, and more

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 09 March 2017 · 293 views

werewolf werewolves Echoes of the Mage-Emperor Wulfgard
I'm still alive, you guys! For now, at least. Here are some much-needed updates...

Sorry for the lack of updates lately; this is a very busy time of year for me. However, I'm working on lots of different projects right now, so here's some news about each one:

General Wulfgard News - Firstly, Wulfgard has gotten a few nice updates over the past several days. You can find more news about those updates here, on the Wulfgard/NR/SSL forums. Be sure to check out the fact that the ebook Tales of Wulfgard: Volume Iis FREE this week on Smashwords for their Read an Ebook Week promotion! You'll also find a brand new, full-color, high-detail map of Wulfgard, and some wiki updates.

The Werewolf: Past and Future - Secondly, I've added the fifth and final chapter in my thesis, The Werewolf: Past and Future. You can find the fifth chapter here: Chapter V - The Benefits of Reintroducing the Benevolent Werewolf.

Echoes of the Mage-Emperor - Last, but certainly not least, I must announce at this point that Echoes is undergoing some relatively major revisions. I had a great deal written even beyond Chapter 3, but I've become unsatisfied with some of it, and I'm going to be heavily revising it in the weeks to come. This may take some time, especially with my busy schedule. I'll be revising all the new and unreleased material, and I may also go back and make some changes to some of the chapters currently available on the site. More updates on this in the future.

December 2017

S M T W T F S
101112 13 141516

Recent Comments