Spoiler

Arma Concept[Formerly]
Spoiler

Arma Finalized [Formerly]
Spoiler

Deus Ex Machina [Formerly Arma]
Spoiler

Cheers.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#562 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

Many much more art.

Type 4 Chi-To Medium Tank, late war design that was kept on the Japanese mainland for the expected American invasion. One example was taken to the US and studied, unknown outcome.
Spoiler

Fragment of My Childhood, this is a Chao from the Sonic series. Love these little guys.
Spoiler

Brewster Body Armor, experimental American body armor of WWI.
Spoiler

Ratel [Finalized], my character for the currently running Heroes and Villains RP. Veteran with a bad rep. and bad luck that is now part ratel or for you none Afrikaan speaking people, the honey badger. Protective face shield is in the shape of a ratel skull.
Spoiler

Stag, a joke Villain Fireraven and I came up with one night for future Heroes (& Villain RP's). New metal head and metal legs, extremely fast, but not that strong. Laser tipped antlers that allow Stag to get himself free whenever he gores someone.
Spoiler

Dragon [Concept Study], a far more serious villain. Taken from his home and had fuel tanks installed his body, to support the extra weight a metal exoskeletal spine was installed, alongside metal plates into his chest and arms to protect the fuel tanks. His exoskeletal spine continues to forma tail that drags along the ground, with even more fuel tanks attached. Besides his helmet mounted flamethrowers, he carries an AA-12 fully automatic 12 gauge shotgun.
Spoiler

Spartan [New Design], a supersoldier inspired by the ancient Spartans.
Spoiler

Cheers.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

#563 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,114 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

A colored versions and with better lines would make it better to visualize them. But qutie good :) Just that Stag...

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#564 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:28 AM

These look great! I especially love the perspective you drew this tank from. It makes it look a lot less flat than some of your art tends to seem. Would love to see you experiment more with that! :D

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#565 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

A colored versions and with better lines would make it better to visualize them. But qutie good :) Just that Stag...

These are nothing more than sketches, they aren't finalized. Not much of a color guy. What about Stag?

These look great! I especially love the perspective you drew this tank from. It makes it look a lot less flat than some of your art tends to seem. Would love to see you experiment more with that! :D

Thank you, it was to be more ground level, then the perspective went all screwy and that was the product. I'll see if I can do it some more.

Now some more art.

Tanks:
Tiger Bait, the resident M5 Stuart light tank at the local military museum.
Spoiler

T54E1 experimental medium tank.
Spoiler

Heroes and Villains RP Stuff:
Ratel [Villain].
Spoiler

Spartan [Hero].
Spoiler

Stag [Villain].
Spoiler

Dragon [Villain].
Spoiler

Deus Ex Machina [Hero]:
Spoiler

Siren [Hero].
Spoiler

World War One Body Armor:
Brewster Body Armor.
Spoiler

Cheers.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#566 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,453 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:52 AM

Much better!  The cleaner lines definitely make a difference, especially with that T54E1 drawing.  The Brewster armor was also fascinating, hadn't heard about it before.  Definitely going to enjoy researching that, I'm sure.  Good work!

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#567 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,114 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:10 AM

No, its just that a while ago I suggested Fireraven a villain that had buffalo horns. Like, really growing from his head. He didnt liked it. Thats when I try to evade the cybernetics.

The better images looks defintiely better now when I actually see the lines :D

Brewster Body Armor reminds me of a protective fire fighter uniform from a similar time, so I can see it happening. Looks good, perfect of that time :D

#568 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:22 PM

World War One Body Armor:
Brewster Body Armor.

Spoiler

Mr. Potato Guy before he was cool. :D

#569 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

Much better!  The cleaner lines definitely make a difference, especially with that T54E1 drawing.  The Brewster armor was also fascinating, hadn't heard about it before.  Definitely going to enjoy researching that, I'm sure.  Good work!

Indeed, always gotta ink and shade. Tweaked the scanner as well to darken the lines and increase contrast. Far too bright for my taste, drowned out lines. The Brewster body armor is quite interesting, I haven't really researched it. Let me know what you find! Thank you!

No, its just that a while ago I suggested Fireraven a villain that had buffalo horns. Like, really growing from his head. He didnt liked it. Thats when I try to evade the cybernetics.

The better images looks defintiely better now when I actually see the lines :D

Brewster Body Armor reminds me of a protective fire fighter uniform from a similar time, so I can see it happening. Looks good, perfect of that time :D

Well, I mean a buffalo-man could work. Kinda like Ratel, the man-badger. Cybernetics are something I look forward to greatly, I embrace them.

That's always good being able to see the lines of the art.

You'd have to show me that fire fighter uniform sometime. There are some more interesting WWI experimental armor, mainly helmets for the Americans.

Mr. Potato Guy before he was cool. :D

What?

More art:

Tiger Bait WIP 3, work time was 39 minutes.
Spoiler

Siren, I decided to ink and shade to standard.
Spoiler

Cheers.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#570 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:59 AM

Art update.

Trinity Helmet Concepts
Spoiler

Eagle, Globe, and Anchor [Something I hope to earn some day]
Spoiler

T1M1 Worthington 0.45in/11.43mm Revolver
Spoiler

T1M2 Worthington 0.45in/11.43mm Revolver
Spoiler

Kaiju Doodle
Spoiler

Siren [New Style]
Spoiler

Deus Ex Machina [New Style]
Spoiler

Cheers.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#571 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,114 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:40 AM

Getting to love Siren :)

#572 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

New art update.

New Scans
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

New Stuff
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Might be my last, who knows. If so, cheers. See ya in two years. Returning October 2018.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#573 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,114 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

See ya :)

#574 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:02 PM

I also really like the variety going on here. So much stuff, like in your poetry thread Wargear! Would you consider drawing John Exsyl, the Ordinator of Victory, as he is described in Warrior Born (or on the Nova Refuge Wiki,

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users