Art of a Wargear

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#21 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Today for you, I have a poem and another Hari profile. Good, yes? Indeed, let us begin.

"Please"

You have pushed me away.

You have ignored me,

You have forgotten me.

Please...

Why have you?

Pushed me away?

Forgotten me?

Please...

You said you don't need me but,

Deep inside you know.

I need you, you need me,

Please...

I just want to help,

You are trying, despairing.

I offer help but, you're ignoring.

Please, oh please...

You're trying to survive,

I won't let you die.

I'll strengthen you,

Please, oh please let me in.

You've closed the door on me.

I'm pounding, please.

You've shut yourself away,

Please, oh please let me in...

I'll make it stop,

I'll make it end.

Just let me in,

Please! Please...

Let me help you.

Let me lift you up.

Let me hold your burden,

Please, oh please...

Let me lift you above the surface,

I will lead you to the light.

I won't let you fall,

Please let me help you, oh please...

I'm here for you,

Yours to hold.

Let me save you,

Please, oh please...

Please, oh please...

Please...

Please...

Please.....

Written on 04/08/12, those days...those days were worrying to say in the least. Not knowing why, it really puts you on edge. Oh man, the memories...

Hari Profile-

Cinder-Another early student of Hari, another man found in the desert. He was an escapee and because he had the same thing grafted into him as Hari, he was thought to be the legend himself.  Hari was hunting for food and preparing to raid a nearby Tyrannus outpost, when he felt an impulse. About to be executed by a patrol of Tyrannus troopers, the man yelled loudly as flames erupted from his body, it consumed the Tyrannus within seconds, and Hari had to duck behind the rock he was hiding behind to not get burned. Once the smoke cleared, the man lay on the ground, Hari approached him slowly, and he was breathing slowly and shallowly. Another vision hit Hari, a warrior of flame to light the darkness of this cold, hostile universe. Hari brought him to his shelter, and Alpha helped him treat his wounds. Once, the man awoken, both Hari and Alpha showed him their symbols on their wrists, it was one and the same. He agreed to stay with them. Over the months, the student was able to control his powers, his flames more fierce and hot. Armor was no match for him; he could easily melt it or fry the wearer inside out. The man passed the tests and accepted the ways of Hari. The alien tech consumed him, and his powers were even more amplified. The man was asked a simple question, “Who are you?” “I am Cinder, and I am Hari,” he replied.

A highly offensive Hari Suit, designed to take out targets. Gifted with the power of flame to cleanse his enemies of their evil. Cinder’s powers are used to burn alive his enemies. If surrounded, flames will burst from Cinder and once the smoke clears, Cinder will rise victorious. This Hari loves the smell of burnt flesh and charred metal.

Those having the Birthright of fire are trained under Cinder himself, after they finish their basic training with Alpha and teachings of Hari. Cinder and his students tend to have a temper and quick to act but, you can always count on them in the most important of times. They must learn to control their anger but, not end it. Sometimes anger is all the fuel you need to fight harder. Focusing their flames from within to create a brighter outward flame. Even though there is a final test that Hari himself created but, their training never ends, always trying to perfect their flame.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#22 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Relish on that, my fellow Hari historians. While, I gather ancient data from the libraries of the Hari within the shelter I suspect to be the birthplace of Hari itself, the shelter of Hari, where he trained the first. 

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

#23 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

It is the weekend, that means things are going down, not really. I don't do much, so that means plenty of time to create new poems and Hari profiles. So here is a poem and a Hari profile.

"Falling"

Your eyes are closed,

You're sleeping but,

This is not a dream.

This is reality.

You feel alone.

You're despairing,

You're failing.

You're falling...

You try to fly,

Your wings are gone.

You're broken...

Now you're failing.

You try to touch the sky,

You just wanted to soar.

You can not fly,

You're falling...

You just want someone

To help you.

To hold you up,

You want to fly.

You're pleading,

You're getting closer.

You're falling faster,

You're looking back.

You're reaching out,

Crying out.

You're about to

Hit the ground.

You just wanted to fly,

To stay alive.

You just want someone,

To save you.

Screaming out,

Reaching out...

You want to fly

But, you're being held back.

You're getting colder,

You want somebody.

You need someone

To save you...

You try to touch the sky,

You just want to soar.

You cannot fly,

You're falling.

You're reaching out,

Crying out.

You're about to

Hit the ground.

You feel alone.

You're despairing.

You're failing.

You're falling.

You're trying,

You're falling...

You're wanting,

You're falling...

You're needing,

You're falling...

You're pleading,

You're falling...

You're falling...

You're falling...

Falling...

Falling...

Your eyes are closed.

You're sleeping

But, this is not a dream.

This is reality...

I wrote this on 04/18/12, it seems that someone I knew was falling. She was just trying to fly but, her wings were cut. She couldn't, she was falling. Giving up on being able to soar.

Hari Profile-

Tundra-A man that was silent and seemed to have a cold aura surrounding him. An outcast to the others, he was different, he was special, gifted. Hari found him trying to focus his energies, his power. In a meditative state, he sat in the desert. Hari was watching Alpha and Cinder skirmishing, flames erupted from Cinder’s hand, Alpha jumped out of the way. Hari ducked as the fireball nearly set him alight. The fireball flew out a hole in the shelter and hit a rock. Hari felt an incredibly strong impulse, so strong he fell to the ground. Cinder and Alpha saw and came to him, Hari got up on his own. He grabbed his swords and pistol, Alpha and Cinder understood. Hari walked toward the impulse, feeling it get ever stronger. He found a man, alone in the desert. Large ice spires surround him in each direction. Hari edged closer, ready to draw his pistol any second. An icicle flew toward him, and Hari easily side stepped out of the way. The man rushed Hari from the hole of his cold solitude.  He fought with great primal anger, Hari easily side stepped and dodged each blow. As the man punched, Hari caught it midflight, inches from his face. He held up his wrist to the man’s, the symbols were one and the same. He understood, and Hari began to walk away. The man was surprised, and Hari beckoned him. He quickly followed. Upon arrival at the shelter, Cinder and Alpha pounced, Hari easily countered their ambush, and they sat across from another on both sides of Hari. Hari and Tundra, moved to the back of the shelter. Here Hari taught and trained this man. For several months, they trained. Once Cinder and Alpha saw the man, he was consumed by the alien technology, an exosuit unique from Alpha, Cinder, and Hari himself. Here he was asked, “Who are you?” “I am Tundra and I am Hari,” he replied.

Tundra is an offensive Hari Suit with some defensive abilities. Balanced to kill and to protect. Able to create walls of iron hard ice and send cold, hard ice shards toward targets. This Hari sends chills down the spines of their enemies, for he lives and breathes ice.

Students with the Birthright to control ice and cold are students of Tundra. These students tend to be calm and collected and a bit cold if you don’t get to know them. The desert was a punishing place for the students, the desert was the exact opposite of the arctic tundra from where they would best thrive. This great desert made great ways to teach the students. The desert sun beat down relentlessly, and any ice would melt quickly. They are brought by Tundra to where he was found by Tundra himself, the ice spires still stand, even for the past few decades that had passed. These testaments to utter control inspire the students to work harder and wish to make ice as cold as Tundra.

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 13 September 2013 - 08:54 PM.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#24 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Well, here's a really early or really late update! Going to bust tomorrow and I'd rather not leave my readers/viewers without something for the weekend. Let's get to it.

"Raining Down"

I've been trying,

I've tried to be strong.

The pain, the pain,

Has taken it's toll.

It's raining down,

I tried to stand my ground.

Please don't break me down.

I'm falling,

Please save me.

I need someone

To help me...

Somebody to hold me up.

Someone to save me.

I need help to

Lay down a solid foundation.

Someone to lean on,

Someone to hold me.

Someone who cares,

Someone who loves.

I want somebody,

I need somebody.

To help me,

To save me.

I've been trying,

I've tried to be strong.

The agony, the agony,

Has taken over me...

It's raining down,

I've tried to stand my ground.

I tried to stand my ground...

I'm falling,

Please save me...

I need someone

To save me...

Someone to hold me up,

Someone to save me.

I need help to

Lay down a solid foundation.

I've been trying,

I've tried to be strong.

The pain, the pain,

Has taken it's toll.

It's raining down.

I've tried to stand my ground,

I'm falling.

Please save me now.

I need someone

To help me now.

I need a strong foundation,

To hold me,

To save me,

To protect me.

It's raining down,

I've tried to stand my ground.

I tried to stand my ground...

Written on 05/09/12, this can apply to myself and others I know now. Man, things haven't changed in a year and then some. I thought it would have by now.

Hari Profile-

Tesla-A man in the middle of night, alone. Surrounded by metal, held prisoner. At a Tyrannus outpost, 50 strong. Four figures run through the night, armed with blades and guns. A leader amongst them, following only an impulse. They closed upon the outpost, each taking a direction. Tundra from the south, Cinder the east, Alpha the west, and Hari down the north, straight through the front gate. As Hari walked into the outpost, the spotlights gathered on him, Tyrannus from throughout the base surrounded him. Hari put his hands behind his head, and from behind the Tyrannus troopers, the three other Hari began to get closer. As the outpost commander was about to fire a slug into Hari’s head, icicles flew out of the shadows killing several, flames burst from behind a building and set alight several Tyrannus. Alpha performed a Weapon Charge, cutting down several troopers. Mass chaos erupted, Hari easily ran his blade through the distracted officer, and walked toward the prison, following the impulses. Fighting around him, Hari walked through, slashing at any who dared to stop him. The man was woken by screams; he tensed up and readied himself for whatever came through the door. Gunfire erupted from Alpha, clearing a small group, as Cinder and Tundra killing those left alive burning or frozen. The Hari may be masters of violence, but they’re not sadistic. They kill those in agonizing pain. The door was slashed open by a single sword strike. The man fired a jolt of electricity at Hari, he easily caught it midflight and released it toward the sky, and lit up the night. The man tried again, all ended in the same result, and the others came to Hari. All four slowly walked in, and stood in front of the man. They came close and showed him their symbols. The man looked down then back at them, they nodded and released him. They took him to the shelter, and taught him the way of Hari. The man learned quickly, and readily accepted Hari’s way. Hari began to train him, his abilities became ever stronger, his electricity ever so powerful. After months of grueling training, he was asked a question, “Who are you?” He answered, “I am Tesla and I am Hari.”

Tesla, with the power of electricity arcing between his fingers, deals out death freely. He is an offensive support Hari. He can restore and energize his allies’ shields. Also capable of surging so much electricity into his enemies either their hearts explode or circuits fry. Machines and those heavily armored are at the mercy of Tesla.

Those with the Birthright of electricity are instructed by Tesla. The first lesson is how to focus your energy; electricity must be controlled or may cause serious harm to yourself or others you care about. The same grueling training that Tesla went through is the same as the students. Once the students finally mastered their electricity to a certain point, Tesla brought them to a clearing. Large metal towers rose high above, it was a dark night. He arced some electricity between his fingerprints, he shoot them toward the towers, the electricity arched from one to another. He nodded for the students to follow, each unique bolt of electricity joined Tesla’s, the electricity fusing, and creating a single bolt. It raced around, tower to tower. The students learned that night, we are all beings of worth, when divided, we are weak but, when together, we can create beautiful, powerful things. This was the greatest teaching Tesla could give. Even now when I search the shelter, the towers still have electricity arching between them. The crackling of electricity, creating a unified, strong melody.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#25 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

Just got back from a dance, and it sure was awesome. Nothing like some slow dancing and allowing your feelings to move your body. I love it. But, the end of the dance was awesome. You know that one girl you saw in the beginning and captured your heart? Last song of the night, t'was a slow dance, that was me and her. Oh baby, expect a poem and a Hari profile later this day.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#26 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

Wow, you keep pumping these out so fast I have trouble keeping up! Great work!

I really liked the last batch of poems, and Hari profile are a very enjoyable read! Keep it up!

emily-blunt.gif

#27 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Thanks Amarok, yeah. I have some spare time on my hands. I just love sharing these. Tis a new day and that means a new poem and Hari profile.

"Phoenix"

Burn it all,

Watch it fall.

From the ashes,

We shall rise.

The flames

That destroyed us,

Shall raise us.

It shall raise us.

Like the Phoenix.

We rose from

The ashes

That created us.

We shall live on,

We will not forget our past.

Our mistakes

Will be forgotten.

We have risen.

The others will but,

Not today.

Not today...

We must live,

United.

We must rebuild,

United.

We will soar,

Like never before.

The sky will run red,

With the Flame.

We will fall,

We will turn to ash but,

Not today.

Not today...

We are the Phoenix,

We shall soar so high.

Up so high until,

We touch the sky.

The Flame will build us,

It will fuel us.

Let it burn,

Just let it burn...

We are the Phoenix,

Let it become you,

Let it consume you,

Let is fuel you.

The Flame will build us,

It will fuel us.

Let it burn,

Just let it burn...

Written this little something on 05/29/12. It seems every large ancient empire or civilization has fallen. When will this happen to the modern empires, will we be ready? Will we rise like the Phoenix? Time will only tell.

Hari Profile-

Breeze-The first female Hari ever trained. She was alone and afraid, she wandered the desert aimlessly. As she was about to give up, she stumbled upon a shelter. She glanced around, fearful something would kill her. She slowly walked toward the shelter and discovered a rather large and spacious series of rooms. A storage room full of food, water, weapons, and ammo. A dining area close by and in the middle a large open room. The wall was partly blackened, sharpened ice rose from the sand, and you could hear crackling electricity in the air. The girl felt strange in this place, like she belonged. She began to focus, the air around her accelerated. Small tornadoes formed in her hands, with light and graceful movements, she sent gusts of winds around. Hari, Alpha, Cinder, Tundra, and Tesla were returning home, when Hari collapsed. An impulse hit him, and they quickly gathered around him. He began to run, hoping the person would not leave. The others picked up their pace and followed. They arrived and all felt different. They slowly entered the shelter, around the long hall, a female hovering in the air, with several tornadoes circling her. She slowly fell to the ground, and lied down. Her breathing was shallow and slow, the men helped her to an empty room. They took care of her and when she awoken, she wandered the shelter. She wore new clothes, and she felt stronger. She heard flame and electricity, toward the center; it got warmer and colder at the same time. Alpha and Tundra were sparing with Cinder and Tesla. She quickly hid and turned to leave but, Hari appeared behind her. She ran from him but, the others intercepted her. She fell to the ground and began to cry. They surrounded her, and lifted her up. They held out their wrists, and she quickly glanced around, she brought out her own wrist. The symbols were one and the same. Finally, she felt like she was wanted. Hari brought her to the back room and there they trained. She allowed herself to let go during that training and her powers became amplified. Hari and she left the back room to the sparing room. Here she was asked a simple question, “Who are you?” “I am Breeze and I am Hari,” she replied.

Breeze, one of the first female Hari. She is graceful yet powerful like an eagle. Control of the wind is her Birthright and she uses it to deadly effect. Breeze is a very agile, fast Hari, but, delicate. The wind she controls can pull or push any who oppose her. Though not as tough as other Hari, Breeze is more than capable of holding her own, if she is allowed to fly.

Those with the Birthright of air and wind are trained by Breeze herself. The students mainly consist of females, for they feel great pride with Breeze being the first female. The training they endure is hard and long but, once completed they are more powerful than ever. Their training is usually in the desert, creating dust devils and creating strong gusts to push and pull others. From high cliffs, they practice flight, flying from rock to rock. Their training is ended by a bright day in the desert. Breeze summons a rather powerful tornado, the clouds gather, and the sky darkens. A single large vortex appears, and beckons her students to create their own. Soon, a dozen or more tornadoes are formed. The vortexes gather and strengthen each other to create a super tornado. Breeze taught her students that day, alone we are powerful but, together we are unstoppable.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#28 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Alright, I've got a few questions for my reader(s).

1-Favorite poem thus far?

2-Favorite Hari from those I've revealed thus far?

3-What Hari class would you like to be in?

KY0FhTX.jpg

#29 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

Let's see if I can get some art of mine up on here. How the triangle do you get on image on a post? Ahh, well, Flickr is slow. So ahh, hold on. It is coming, soon, very soon. I need some help with getting an image on here, I did the image thing, and it said, "That extension is not allowed in this community." So uh, yeah...Help...

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 16 September 2013 - 01:01 AM.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#30 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Since I cannot get an image to appear on here, I shall provide my Flickr link. Here you go. http://www.flickr.co...s/98195848@N07/

Time for a new poem and Hari profile. Let us begin.

"Welcome the Dark"

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark...

Your soul is mine,

You shall not survive.

You will die,

You will die...

This is the last time,

You'll see the light.

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark...

You were lost

But, then you were found.

You were pure,

Now you're twisted.

You were here,

Now you've changed.

You are not the same,

You have changed.

You've changed your heart,

You've changed your soul.

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark...

You try to leave

But, you can't.

You are trapped,

Forever here...

Your soul is mine,

You shall not survive.

You will die,

You will die...

This is the last time,

You'll see the light.

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark...

Without your soul,

You cannot survive.

Trapped, you stay,

Forever alone.

You try to pray,

He can't hear what you day.

Mute, you've become,

Forever silent.

You were here,

Now you've changed.

You are not the same,

You have changed.

You've changed your heart,

You've changed your soul.

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark...

Your soul is mine,

You shall not survive.

You will die,

You will die...

This is the last time,

You'll see the light.

Welcome the Dark,

Welcome the Dark...

I wrote this on 09/02/12. I was listening to a song and I thought up a parody. This is why is might sound like a song, I write most of my poems to be like songs.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#31 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

Here's the Hari Profile for today. It seems with every Hari Profile, it gets longer and better written. Here you go, tell me what you think of everything so far. Also don't forget to answer the questions.

Hari Profile-

Flora-While scavenging for supplies, the small group of Hari were walking. They scanned the area, something glittered in the distance. Once Hari spotted it, he felt an impulse. He began to walk toward it, and then he began to run. The others followed. The closer they got, the stronger the impulse. When they got close enough, they realized it was a shelter. A greenhouse stood next to the shelter. From the outside, you could tell the greenhouse was full of thriving plants, a luscious garden. The plants bore fruit, a great amount of fruit. The group of warriors slowly entered the greenhouse; the sweet smell of fresh fruit was in the air. After a few steps in, Hari felt an incredible impulse as a woman walked right in front of the Hari. First, she was surprised, then scared, she settled on panic. Her eyes glowed green as the plants around the group began to shake. The plants grew large and began to tie up the warriors. They fought defensively, wishing not to kill or anger this woman for she obviously had the same thing grafted into her as them. They fought and Hari tried to approach the woman but, smacked by a vine with such force, he flew out of the greenhouse, landing several yards from the battleground. Cinder’s temper flashed, flames began to build around him, the others realized what had happened and tried to calm him. They were unable, a wave of flame erupted from him. Everything and everyone flew from Cinder. Once the smoke cleared, Cinder lay on the ground exhausted. The others went to Hari but, he picked himself up. He slowly walked toward the destroyed greenhouse. He searched for the woman; she was breathing heavily and had terrible burns covering her lower body. Hari beckoned Tundra and he summoned ice to cool her afflictions. Hari quickly picked her up and ran to the shelter. Hari could not allow her to die. Cinder woke up with Breeze standing near, he looked around, the ground surrounding them was black and glass covered the ground. The greenhouse burned still, he got up and began to ealk back. Breeze joined him. At the shelter, Hari, Alpha, Tundra, and Tesla feverously worked to treat the women’s wounds. After a few weeks, she awoke fully healed. Once, she awoke, Breeze was next to her. The woman was scared but, realized she was deep underground. There were no plants to aid her. The others walked in, and showed her their symbols. She glanced down at her own wrist; it was a mirror of theirs.  Hari trained her for months at a time. Once finished, she was asked a single question, “How are you?” “I am Flora and I am Hari,” she replied.

Flora, master of plants, is a greatly respected Hari. Able to kill while healing is very special. Healing is very rare for a Hari to master. Coupled with her killing power, Flora is very powerful. When surrounded by enemies, Flora can unleash a fury of powerful plants to aid her. Flora can easily turn the tide of battlefield in the Hari’s favor. Treat her well and you shall be kept alive. The cold, hard darkness shall be returned to its former glory of abundant plant life and a warm sun to light the dark places.

The students of Flora and those with the Birthright of nature are usually compassionate and gentle souls. They focus and improve their skills in the garden of the shelter. It includes all kind of plants; here is where most of the healing herbs, spices, and greens for the dinner table come from. Most of the other students come to gather around the garden, it being the only green in the desert they call home. The students were led by Flora into a clearing; here she prepared a place for a forest to sprout. With their combined effort, a few trees began to sprout. Here the rest of the students would add to this forest. They would reclaim the desert. As I walk through this forest, it is growing by itself; it has grown so quickly and so far. I’m so amazed, what the Hari have done has begun the process for a planet to heal its wounds.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#32 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Hmm, it's Tuesday. Alright let's do this.

"Lone Wolf"

09/18/12

Alone I stand,

A lonely man.

Staring ahead,

What do I look forward to?

Alone I stand.

Alone I survive.

Alone I walk.

Alone I stay.

Looking ahead,

There is nothing.

The sun is setting,

Alone I watch...

Alone I think.

Alone I run.

Alone I hide.

Alone I sit.

I lie under the stars.

Alone I think.

Daring to wonder,

Who could I watch with?

Alone I listen.

Alone I try.

Alone I understand.

Alone I look.

Sitting down,

Looking around.

None come,

Alone I stay.

Alone I cry.

Alone I wonder.

Alone I want.

Alone I need.

I lie in bed,

Crying, not knowing,

Of things yet to come,

Except of being alone.

Alone I scream.

Alone I dream.

Alone I know.

Alone I learn.

Screaming aloud.

No one listens.

I dream but,

None of it will come true.

Alone I give up.

Alone I fall.

Alone I slip.

Alone I die.

Giving up,

Falling through the black.

I slip away,

Alone I die.

Alone I'll be.

Alone I am.

Alone for now.

Alone forever.

I am the Lone Wolf.

Forever wishing.

Forever wanting.

Forever alone.

Those days, those were lonely days. It seemed nothing was worth while, like nothing mattered. Hmmm, now I think of it, maybe it was because of me.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#33 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

So, I need a name for the sword that the Hari wield. The same one that Hari himself wields. You'll see it in my Flickr. Drop a suggestion in here, on my profile, or my Flickr. Plus, I'm thinking about getting a graphic tablet, it's a Monoprice 10x6.25in for about $49.60. Would this be a good tablet or size? I'm finally trying to get my digital art career to start. Anyway, those questions have gone unanswered. I'll list them again. 

1) Favorite poem thus far?

2) Favorite Hari so far?

3) If you were a student of Hari, what class would you be/what Birthright(power) would you have?

KY0FhTX.jpg

#34 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Here's a small story about the Tyrannus.

Batch 221, Number 442. They call me Megalith. Unlike the others I am stone cold dead, nothing fazes me. Pain was nothing, fear wasn't there. That all changed one day.

It was a normal day. Wake up, gear up, patrol near the southern tip. We were walking but, took a sharp turn to the left, we headed southwest. "Strange, we've never gone this way before." We walked for a good half hour in the high noon, the sun beating down on us. We arrived at a small village. It was full of children and people, sounds of joy and happiness came from it. It had a sense of innocence and purity, like a child. We went to the village center, the leader came to our squad leader. He was an elderly man and seemed nervous.

"I wasn't expecting you to come here today," the elder said.

"Enough lies, we know you've been holding back supplies," my squad leader harshly snapped back.

"You haven't given us enough time, the harvest season isn't done," he whined.

"No matter, we will take what we need without your life long wisdom," our leader said coldly.

I watched someone slip out of the tent and look to and fro, after he went down a few small houses, he began to run. "What a coward," I thought. I turned my attention back to my leader.

"Please I beg of you, give us more time," he pleaded.

"I've wasted enough time speaking with you, you worthless dog," said my leader with a cold tone.

He pulled out his Khiv and slashed his throat with one fluid motion. Blood began to pour from his neck, he fell to the ground and his body laid up against our leader's legs. He kicked him aside, and ordered, "Set up the machineguns at each entrance, no escapes alive. Gather the hidden supplies and burn the village down. Take the woman and children, kill the men."

My comrades and I began to gun down those running away, they fell like leaves in autumn. We cleared house by house, gathering objects and killing everyone. The woman and child ran out, no matter, no one could leave the village. After a few buildings down, I entered a school. It was full of children, they all cowered in a corner, staring at me in big eyes. I stood there in the doorway, with my sights on them. A comrade rushed past me, and threw a grenade in, right at the children's feet. A small boy in front picked it up, stared at it, then back at me. Those eyes, those eyes stared deep into me, then the world exploded.

I AM NOT DONE YET, I SHALL CONTINUE THIS LATER.

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 19 September 2013 - 12:34 AM.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#35 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

Poem time! Sorry about posting no Hari Profile yesterday and tomorrow. Maybe I'll get one up tonight.

"Lonely Road"

09/18/12

On this road,

This long, dusty road.

This lonely road,

Alone I walk.

I look to my left,

Nothing on my side.

I look to my right,

Nothing by my side.

Alone I walk.

Only my shadow,

Accompanies me.

Alone we walk.

Alone I run.

No matter,

How fast or slow you go,

Nothing changes.

I try to run,

Don't waste your energy...

Just walk,

Nothing will change...

I try to dream,

Nothing will come true.

Keep your mind clear,

Because nothing will happen.

Alone I walk.

Only my shadow,

Accompanies me,

Alone we walk.

Dreaming of someone,

Crossing path with me.

Alone I wait on,

This lonely road.

I just want someone,

To cross paths with me,

On this lonely road...

On this road,

This long, dusty road.

This lonely road,

Alone I walk.

On this lonely road,

Alone I walk,

With my shadow,

I'll keep going.

Until that day,

When my path,

Crosses another.

Until that day...

It seems that life is so bittersweet. Great things and terrible things, we all strive for when someone's path crosses yours. We all walk, we all wait.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#36 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

It's Thursday and almost the weekend. Sweet, since it is a new day, it's time for a new poem. I am sorry about the lack of Hari Profiles, school is getting really busy, and I've been real busy drawing the actual Harified Hari. Yeah, I need an actual process with an actual name. Plus, creating unique backstories and personalities are kind of difficult. Anyway, time for a poem and hopefully another Hari Profile!

"Invisible, Mute"

09/18/12

In this hall,

Pressed against a wall,

I stand but,

No one notices.

Sometimes I think,

I'm invisible.

Sometimes I think,

I'm mute.

No one notices me,

Cleary seen but,

Unwanted to be.

Sometimes I think,

I'm invisible.

Just another,

In this hall.

Everyone else,

Is here...

Alone I stand,

Forever unseen.

Just standing here...

In a room,

Sitting at a desk.

I talk but,

No one hears.

Sometimes I believe,

I'm invisible.

Sometimes I think,

I'm mute.

No one hears me.

Clearly heard but,

Unwanted to be.

Sometimes I think,

I'm mute.

I am another,

Inside a room.

Everyone here,

Is heard.

Alone I sit,

Forever unheard.

Just sitting here...

In this world,

Just waiting but,

I wish for

Someone to see me...

I just want,

Someone to,

Hear my voice,

To be heard...

Does it have,

To be this way?

Invisible,

Mute,

Unwanted...

Just another,

Brick in the

Wall of the Galaxy,

Just another...

Waiting to be seen,

Waiting to be heard,

Waiting to be wanted...

It seems that during this time, I wasn't the happiest. It seems that no one cared. If you read all of these poems you'll understand what I've been through. These are the stories of my life.

I hope to get a Hari Profile out tonight, stick around.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#37 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Friday, is a good day, the portal to the weekend. Here is a portal to my mind and life. I am really sorry for no Hari Profiles for the last few days.

"Help"

10/05/12

Every time I ask,

For help,

You put up,

An illusion.

You look like,

You will but,

You just dismiss.

Like I never asked.

Every time I ask,

For help.

You just,

Walk away.

It never changes,

Every time I ask,

For help.

It never changes.

Why?

I just asked,

For help.

Why?

I just want,

Some help and,

You just,

Walk away...

Like nothing,

Happened but,

I asked.

No one cares...

Why should they?

No one has before...

Why start now?

It's never going to happen.

Crying for help,

Screaming out,

Reaching out,

I'm pleading...

Please just,

Help me...

I just want,

Help...

Every single time I ask, nobody helps. No one wants to.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#38 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Instead of a poem today, how about two Hari Profiles? Sound good? Alright, let's go.

Hari Profile-

Charybdis-Upon searching for a reliable water source, Hari and the others ventured out into the wilderness. With the bird, they searched. After an hour or two, the bird returned. It landed on Hari’s outstretched arm, it spoke. “Ten miles out to the northeast, you shall stumble upon an oasis. It is not natural, it is manmade.” The bird lifted off Hari’s wrist and led them. They finally arrived at nightfall. Hari had wished not to stay out that long, for corrupted, twisted beasts were birthed from the toxic nuclear radiation. They were mainly dogs, corrupted to become as large as wolves and just as deadly. Hari appointed Tesla to watch as the rest looked about. The group studied the water, when howling was heard in the distance. They all got up and readied themselves. Each held their sword. The pack came running, a large male led them, Tesla unleashed a bolt of electricity, Cinder a fireball, Tundra a series of icicles, Breeze a gust of wind and Flora a storm of razor sharp leaves. Alpha ran and jumped into the pack, Hari followed. Once the pack closed in, they all participated in close quarters combat, behind them something began to rise from the oasis. Chaos ensured as flames caught several beasthounds, some twitched wildly from the electricity, others pinned to the ground by icicles. Hari easily dodged a beasthound trying to pounce, he dissected it in midair. Just as another was about to pounce on his skull, an impulse hit him. It knocked him out, and a figure exploded from the oasis. A giant sphere of water encircled the Hari, making the beasthounds easy prey. As the creatures were slaughtered, the alpha male tried to kill Hari. Just as it was about to slam its jaws on Hari’s waistline, he pulled out his pistol and unloaded three shots into its skull. It dropped dead, and the blood of the beasthounds mingled with the sphere of water. It turned red as Hari rose, and a figure fell to the ground. It was a woman, she breathed slowly and shallowly, Hari noticed the symbol on her wrist. A vision hit Hari, a warrior of water, defending and destroying. He picked her up and began to run back to the shelter, the others followed. They reached the shelter when first light showed its head. A few hours later, she awoke. Hari stood nearby, and came close, he showed her his symbol. She understood, and began her training. After several months passed, she was ready. “Who are you?” “I am Charybdis and I am Hari,” she responded.

Charybdis, a Hari of water. Being of water, she is fast and fluid. Summoning water to her side when needed to destroy or protect. She may put up an Aqua Sphere to protect her allies or suck away all the water within a target, killing them. Charybdis is a very gifted Hari that can control and release the power of the oceans of long ago either to protect or destroy in her way.

Those with the Birthright of water, they are taught under Charybdis. The students are usually friendly but, tend to not be that outgoing. They are taught that they have to be ready to talk to anyone because you never know what can happen. Charybdis’ and Flora’s students tend to work together, making the garden and forest grow strong and healthy. Water returned to the desert after decades of arid, dryness for miles. The students created pools and ponds. Life began to return to the desert but, all the change would soon be discovered by Tyrannus. Nothing great can last forever, and Hari along with his original students and those new, would have to leave soon. The Tyrannus began to edge closer to their paradise.

Hari Profile-

Terra-A man large in stature, taller than most, and stronger. He walked with a heavy thud, and wandered aimlessly. Upon finding a large tower of rock, he rested. The man woke late at night, he got up and scanned the horizon, and he saw several figures running. He quickly hid, for he wished not to be captured again. They wore not Tyrannus armor, strange armor and helmets instead. The group passed, he followed them. For a while, he followed, they did not tire, and seemed to know where to go. Toward a rocky outcrop, they entered. The man followed and waited for them to do something. One of them held up his wrist to the outcrop, and it opened. They all entered and the mysterious door closed quickly. The man looked at his own wrist and went to the same place. He held up his wrist to the outcrop, and it opened much to his surprise. He went in and down a long hallway he went, he thought of turning back, but the entrance had closed. It was dark, and then lights lit up the darkness. He continued and found himself in an opening. It was a clearing and sand layered the ground, it was a small pit, ice and glass were within. He entered the ring, he kneeled and closed his eyes, and he opened them, finding himself surrounded by eight beings. They all held swords to his neck, swords he’s never seen before. He raised his arms slowly; the one in front saw his wrist and grabbed it. He looked at it then, his own. The leader nodded to the others, they outstretched theirs to him. The symbol was one and the same; the leader took him to the back room. There they trained vigorously for months. Once Hari thought he was ready and the alien technology had consumed him, they left the back room. All nine of them gathered in a large room. Here he was asked a simple question, “Who are you?” “I am Terra and I am Hari,” he replied.

Hari of earth, rock, and stone. Terra controls the very ground all stand upon. His armor is heavy and thick causing him to be slower than other Hari. His great strength makes up for his lowered speed. Terra is an offensive Hari but, can protect and buff others. Warrior of the earth and as steadfast as a mountain, Terra will clear the way for other Hari.

Terra tends to act rough and tough for the students; he wishes not to become emotionally attached in case anything happens. He shows his students that just raw strength is not everything; a warrior needs strategy and willpower. Once you have mastered your strength, your willpower, and your strategy, you are ready for battle. Terra took his students for a hike, 100 miles out from the shelter. He began to raise the land. The ground ascended into the heavens, the students started also.  The ground went high, a mountain rose. They began to create a mountain range that surrounded the shelter with only secret ways in and out. They were tasked with creating a natural defense for the Hari. They would work for years on the mountain range.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#39 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's Montag, so that means a new poem! Hooray!

"Not Even a Chance"

10/09/12

Why did I even try?

Like I even had a chance...

I just want a reason,

Please, give me a reason...

I've been around,

For a while...

When I first saw you,

I thought it was a dream...

At first I was afraid,

Held back by fear but,

I got over it.

Now we're friends.

Becoming good friends,

So fast, I thought maybe,

Pushed that thought to,

The back of my mind.

Not yet, not now.

Sometime later,

Maybe someday but,

Not now.

I've made you laugh,

I've been your friend,

When no one else was.

I was there for you...

One day I find out.

I'm losing you.

But to who?

Don't even know...

Staying up late at night,

Thinking about life,

Thinking about you.

I'm losing you...

Why did I even try?

Like I had a chance...

I just want a reason,

Please give me a reason...

Seeing you star struck,

By some other guy.

I don't know why.

I don't know how.

Few days later,

I don't know.

Anymore...

Anymore...

Why did I even try?

Like I had a chance...

I just want a reason,

Please give me a reason...

But now,

Fly to the present.

I may have a

Chance...

How, I'm just,

Waiting for the,

Day when I know,

It's right.

I'm glad I tried,

Now I have a chance..

I've got a reason now,

Just waiting for the Day...

Ahh, those days before this was created. I was heartbroken for the second time. Nothing more bittersweet than love.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#40 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

Tuesday has risen which means a new day has begun. Another poem for you delightful people.

"Dead Inside"

10/09/12

Everyday wearing,

A mask.

Hiding what,

I truly feel.

Seeing you so,

Happy about,

Some other guy...

Dead inside...

I put on a,

Mask...

Hiding what,

I truly feel.

Trying to be,

Happy for you but,

I feel,

Dead inside...

One walks in,

One walks out but,

This cycle,

Never ends...

Putting on a,

Mask everyday...

Is getting,

Hard...

Even though,

It seems impossible.

I'll keep going on,

Going on...

Laughing on the outside,

Crying on the inside.

Alive outside,

Dead inside...

Fine on the outside,

Bleeding on the inside.

Lying on the outside,

Hiding on the inside...

I'm dying,

Dying....

Dead inside,

Dead inside...

I was truly hearting at that time, love is such a bittersweet mistress. Such a bittersweet mistress....

KY0FhTX.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users