Something super friendly to new comers.
I've considered joining for a long time, but have kind of hesitated because it really seemed like everyone was looking for experienced RP'ers.
Just my $0.02.
Hm, noted. I'd love to have you aboard, Nightstalker. I never wanted the campaigns to seem like we were only looking for "experience." I'll try to keep that in mind when I come up with another one.
Pretty much reiterating what I said the last time this came up:
I'd go for a story/character -driven campaign. And preferably one focusing more-or-less on a single faction, so as to hopefully ensure at least some amount of party cohesion.
P.S.: I like your new profile pic., Wolfy.
Also noted. I think that'd go well with something more welcoming to newcomers, too.
Why thank you. It's some Unikitty fanart. Chris Hawkfield, to be precise (and I didn't even have to commission it). Because Hawkodile is just a super cartoony Chris Redfield and that's why he is the best thing ever.
Oh hey Wolfy. I didn't recognize you at first because of your new profile picture.
Here's what I'd like to see from a campaign this year:
- Finishing up Delving too Deep, even if it is just summarizing everything.
- A Free-roam campaign. Maybe without just one story to focus on, we could focus on character development.
- I FINALLY RUN A SUCCESSFUL ERRANT CAMPAIGN
That's alright, slugger. But you should start getting used to it. Might be around for a while.
1. Noted. I'll probably go with a summary, at this point, I'm afraid.
2. There's nothing restricting anyone from focusing on character development in a story-driven campaign, though. :/ Most of the character development I've seen has come from them, too.
3. Can't help you with that, I'm afraid. Would if I could.
Thanks for the responses, everybody. Anyone have any particular preferences as to what they'd like to see, especially if I were to start brainstorming for a faction-centric campaign?