Nova Refuge

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,111 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:00 AM

If you will look through the Questions & Answers topic, you will fidn the list of some Victorian and Xarkonian vehicels and ships. YOu can at least create the topics for them :) Also there were lists for their ranks and insignia.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#22 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:53 PM

You mean the lists of ranks for Xarkon and Victory? Yeah, those images were lost when the faction pages were taken down. You can still reach the faction pages via the Wayback Machine, but the images containing those ranks are sadly gone. The "Other" section of the Factions page was also never archived by the Wayback Machine, which means the information on the Black Network, the Red School, Hub Authority, and any other stuff added to the Nova Refuge website slightly before most of the pages were taken down are gone forever, unless Scorp have the texts somewhere on a harddrive. Do you Scorp? *crosses my fingers*

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#23 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,111 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

They are somewhere in here, I beleive. The ranks for sure were here, before Scorp addedd them to the NR web.

#24 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:23 AM

The only places I seem to be able to find mentions of the files are these three posts:

http://forums.saber-...=18#entry285957

http://forums.saber-scorpion.com/index.php?showtopic=4831&page=18#entry286210

http://forums.saber-scorpion.com/index.php?showtopic=9382&page=2#entry479095

However, as you can see, the links are broken. If Scorp were to have posted an image directly to the forums, he'd have to do it by first uploading it to one of his personal galleries on the forums, and it doesn't seem like he did that with those two images. They're not in any gallery, and he's using the links that used to be on the NR website.

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#25 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,111 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:03 PM

Hmm, than they are gone probably :P Or Scorp has them somewhere stored.

#26 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:52 AM

I likely (not definitely, but likely) have them stored, along with almost every image ever uploaded to the website, on my old hard drive, however it was failing and fyring, so I unplugged it and still haven't gotten around to backing it up.
Lukas S.

#27 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,111 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 04:37 PM

Oops, wrong topic :D

Edited by V.Metalic, 20 November 2016 - 01:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users