Ancient Relics from Earth

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:55 AM

To be fair, not all North Koreans are bad. I know a few guys who still preach in underground churches secretly, as well.

It's just that their leader fancies himself a Bond Villain. It's a wonder he doesn't have a monocle, a mechanical claw and a cat to stroke.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#22 The Arbiter

The Arbiter

Arby

• Nova Member
  • 10,738 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:13 AM

Yeah, I do love North Korea. It's a beautiful country, with wonderful people and a strong willpower. I'm not gonna hate a country just because my country hates them or something.

giphy.gif

#23 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Member
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

Issue 2 of the Takeover of Mordark, there's a suit of armour and a direct reference to Lucas Mars having a thing for ancient Earth artifacts.

#24 Terran_Union

Terran_Union

Spaghetti Crusader

• 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

If the Kalashnikov AK-47 exists here (authentic one, those that were produced on Earth), is it a considered a relic or an invaluable piece of collection?

Edited by Terran_Union, 22 August 2009 - 09:31 PM.

#25 shadowsun

shadowsun

If in doubt, Q them in the face.

• 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:49 AM

earth artifacts do exist, as proved in the lego nova refuge comic 'takeover of mordark' where high commander lucas mars has a collection of artifacts of earth conquerors on a nidhogg dropship.

#26 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Member
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:58 AM

earth artifacts do exist, as proved in the lego nova refuge comic 'takeover of mordark' where high commander lucas mars has a collection of artifacts of earth conquerors on a nidhogg dropship.

Issue 2 of the Takeover of Mordark, there's a suit of armour and a direct reference to Lucas Mars having a thing for ancient Earth artifacts.

One, I already posted that, and two, can you not rezz dead topics? When a topic hasn't had any replies for quite some time (as around 8 months could qualify as), just leave it be, ok?

#27 Nerefen

Nerefen

There is no good or evil, Only the way you play the game

• 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

Yes because in the take over of Mordark the officers start talking about Alexander the greats helmet and other relics that Lucas Mars owns.
I may look like a harvest Mouse, but I am really a dark necrom- Ohh! Wheat!

#28 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

Yes because in the take over of Mordark the officers start talking about Alexander the greats helmet and other relics that Lucas Mars owns.

Hey, word of advice: I know you're pretty new here, but that fact has been clarified many times within this topic and the topic itself is pretty much dead. Just a heads-up. ;)

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#29 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Member
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:07 PM

Do me a favour- look at the post directly above yours, please.

#30 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:03 AM

i would think no but its possible, saber scorp focused on the war, so you would have to ask him

#31 Future World Ruler

Future World Ruler

• 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:24 AM

yeah, there are definitely some ancient artifacts left, however, they are all most likely in the hands of rich collectors or museums.

If there is always talk of Lucas Mars owning ancient artifacts, that would support the idea that Sol went supernova prematurely as all objects existing today would have been destroyed by nature or man in the 4.5 billion years the sun is supposed to have before it blows up.

#32 bpw2002

bpw2002

Marksman Of The Jagged Edge.

• 34 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Yes, as in a Lego NR comic, a Xarcon member said "Mars is obsessed with ancient earth conquers." Pointing to Alexander the greats helmet.

You have just been... Intellectually Enlightened.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users