• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,886 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

No, no, I don't have the results yet! But as I read over the entries and judge them, I thought I'd make a list to be sure I got them all.

This is the complete list of entries. If something is missing from this list, or if you want your story removed from the list, or heck, even if you want to make a very late addition to the list, please let me know:

(I realize some of these are unfinished, but I'm still going to consider them entries unless instructed otherwise :P)

Semiautomagic - Glorified (Wulfgard)
Sir Muffonious - Hunted (Wulfgard)
Harry Monster - A Werewolf Limerick (Wulfgard)
Kommando - Tale of the Street Urchin (Wulfgard)
Doodstormer - Legend of the Mountain King (Wulfgard)
El Taco - Sins Unforgiven (Wulfgard)

Ter Loki - Ember in the Dark (Nova Refuge)
V. Metalic - The Silent Encounter (Nova Refuge)
Janitor101 - Kavanagh's Freedom Fighters (Nova Refuge)
Lightning Bolt - Goblins (Nova Refuge)
Horatius - Foundation (Nova Refuge)
Golden Star - Fish out of Water (Nova Refuge)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#2 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Hey, yeah, you said something about last minute entries? I have one, right here. Could you throw it on the roster please?

Gotcha. - Scorp

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#3 Proxyclaw

Proxyclaw

Professional Anomaly

• 1,611 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

Should Harry's entry also include the ones Horatius and I made? :P

EDIT: I didn't even realize what that topic was until a day after I wrote mine.

Edited by Shenko, 20 May 2011 - 08:47 AM.

There's a difference between "oddness" and brainless, mindscrewing confusion.

#4 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

Should Harry's entry also include the ones Horatius and I made? :P

EDIT: I didn't even realize what that topic was until a day after I wrote mine.

YES. I need all the help I can get if my silly little entry is even going to have the slightest chance of winning. :P

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#5 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

So how's the judging going? Have you read a lot of them by now? Any expected time to be finished? And make sure that Harry's limerick also includes mine and Shenko's, because inspiration deserves extra points. :P

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,886 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

So how's the judging going? Have you read a lot of them by now? Any expected time to be finished? And make sure that Harry's limerick also includes mine and Shenko's, because inspiration deserves extra points. :P

Yep, I'm almost done reading them now. One of the ones I'm still working on is yours. It's got to be one of the longest. ;)

I still hope to keep my promise of having the results up this month, even if that means posting them on Tuesday, May 31. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#7 Horatius

Horatius

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

Yep, I'm almost done reading them now. One of the ones I'm still working on is yours. It's got to be one of the longest. ;)

I still hope to keep my promise of having the results up this month, even if that means posting them on Tuesday, May 31. :P

Yeah, sorry about that. At the beginning, I was hoping to make mine twenty pages. Then the story just took off and it wound up being forty-three.

And I'm glad to hear you might finish by the end of this month. That's got to be a lot of reading by now. Either you're completely sick of Wulfgard and Nova Refuge, or (hopefully) inspired. :P

The Captain of the Gate:

#8 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,113 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

Horatius, you are uncontested winner of the Nova Refuge part, no one wrote so much in the same good quality. While others beside me wrote it in high quality English, no one wrote that much. I did, but I wrote it in really poor quality :D

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#9 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:10 AM

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that mine fell by the side and never really got picked up again. I want to finish it, and I probably will at some point, I just kinda ran out of drive not even half-way through.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#10 Semiautomagic

Semiautomagic

Truth is singular, its "versions" are mistruths.

• 609 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:24 AM

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that mine fell by the side and never really got picked up again. I want to finish it, and I probably will at some point, I just kinda ran out of drive not even half-way through.

About the same on my end. Except it was my awful, awful job that stopped me from finishing. Feel free to still judge it, though. Maybe if you like it enough I will finish it. I really liked the arc I had for it, it was the kind of story that won forum contests with ease! :P

robin-car-dance-o.gif
Semiautomagical Writings:

Don't Bring Grenades to School

#11 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,113 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:35 AM

I would like to end my too, but I dont have any motivation like the contest, otherwise I really dont feel to finish it, despite my wish to write it to the end.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#12 Horatius

Horatius

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:04 AM

Horatius, you are uncontested winner of the Nova Refuge part, no one wrote so much in the same good quality. While others beside me wrote it in high quality English, no one wrote that much. I did, but I wrote it in really poor quality :D

Thanks. :cool: As you said, it's the grammar not the story that's restricting your writing. If you ever do decide to finish it, let me know, because I'm still wondering why the alien alliance attacked Harmony and Victory.

If I end up winning, my hope (however unlikely) is that it can become official canon. Even if I have to change a couple of inaccuracies around, I'd love it if Kahs-dar could be mentioned in the next book or something (wishful thinking). I won't be counting on it, but I'll have my fingers crossed...

The Captain of the Gate:

#13 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,886 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Update:

I've finished reading all the entries, and the final judgments will be posted either later tonight or some time tomorrow.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#14 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:40 AM

Update:

I've finished reading all the entries, and the final judgments will be posted either later tonight or some time tomorrow.

Posted Image

Excitement! Can't wait to see who wins! :D

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users