NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Road's End

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#81 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Member
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

So after this Mosquito incident, who's up for some good ol' fashioned heart to heart conversations? In character of course. :P

#82 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

You're not dead! I like to make things a bit clearer when someone dies.

Aha! :D

...so I'm just in extreme, unimaginable pain. Got it. :P

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#83 Halcyon

Halcyon

Boop.

• Nova Member
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

So after this Mosquito incident, who's up for some good ol' fashioned heart to heart conversations? In character of course. :P

I am!

"What's your favorite kinda meat?"

"I dunno...meat?"

BTW Outflah, I was trying to talk to your character, but I didn't make that very clear by not mentioning his name at all...sorry about that. :blush:

Edited by Halicon, 03 January 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#84 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

BTW Outflah, I was trying to talk to your character, but I didn't make that very clear by not mentioning his name at all...sorry about that. :blush:

The action was mutual! :P This was my response:

A rather rough looking man with dark hair walked up to John and asked if he was going to be alright.
He managed to come up with a laugh in response.
"I'll be fine-- the forests back home are filled with mosquitoes. The most trouble I got from 'em was an itch."

So yeah, I didn't miss ya. ;)

Edited by Ouflah, 04 January 2013 - 12:08 AM.

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#85 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

For clarity's sake, pretty much anyone can say that their character speaks...wood elvish (is there a better sounding name, Wolfy?), so long as they can justify it. Don't feel obligated to make your character understand the language if it doesn't make sense for them - the story will advance differently if no one knows it, but it will advance.

Posted Image

#86 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,364 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Better hope the only elf in the group posts, then :P

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#87 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Member
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

wood elvish (is there a better sounding name, Wolfy?)

I went with "Vidralfarian", from the (elvish, i presume) name for wood elves- Vidralfar. I think it sounds better than "wood-elvish". :P
"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#88 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,210 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

I went with "Vidralfarian", from the (elvish, i presume) name for wood elves- Vidralfar. I think it sounds better than "wood-elvish". :P

I was going to suggest something kinda like that. :P

I was trying to look up some more Old English words to go with the whole alfar thing, but I think this would require more in-depth research. Maybe I'll get on that...

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#89 Bobafettmaniac

Bobafettmaniac

Gopnik Lyfe

• Nova Member
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

I should post today. I am bedridden with wisdom teeth recovery and so I'll have a lot of free time... :(

Posted Image

Thanks to Burngirl for the Sig.

#90 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,364 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

I am tempted to try putting out that little fire of yours and devour that ham :P

#91 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,210 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

I personally wouldn't be doing anything related to meat around any kind of monster, even if I know some trolls are very intelligent... :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#92 Halcyon

Halcyon

Boop.

• Nova Member
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

[Apologetic] that I haven't been posting, [Dungeon master], I [excuse] and it has been [exaggeration of situation], but I [noncommittal expression of commitment] to post.

Edited by Halicon, 16 January 2013 - 08:11 AM.

#93 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Muffy, I think I need to drop out of this RP. :( I'm already involved in two other RPs, and Beyond Redemption 3 is starting up again soon. That, and I'm not really feeling Jaysen as a character. D: Sorry about that.

Feel free to kill him in the most ghastly way possible!

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#94 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

For the sake of clarity: the number of spiders is unspecified. Kill as you please.

Posted Image

#95 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

I hate to be that guy who's always bringing up people's past commitments to haunt them in the present, but to those of you who were participating in this RP at the time of its cancellation: would anyone be interested in continuing where we left off? I got buried in schoolwork this year and this sort of fell to the back of my mind until I had completely forgotten it, without so much as an explanatory post to announce that the RP was dead. I always feel bad about stuff like that, and lately I've been reading a Song of Ice and Fire and playing Baldur's Gate and I've just been itching to write some fantasy stuff. I really enjoyed running this RP when I had time for it, I had a lot of stuff planned and we were just starting to get into the thick of things. Even if we can't get everyone back, I'd be willing to pick up where we were with whoever is up for it.

Just post and tell me yes or no. It will be beneficial for you, because otherwise I'm just going to hound you via PM. :P

Posted Image

#96 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Member
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

Oh yeah I'd be very excited to continue. The forums need more Wulfgard and Nova Refuge threads, plus it was a blast. I'll be running my own RP, but I should be able to keepup a character in this one as well. :D

#97 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,210 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

I'd love to! Though I feel like I need a character I can attach to a little more, depending on what you're planning to do with the sign-ups. I dunno, I had trouble getting into this guy.

I'll have to give it some thought... But either way, I'm totally in.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#98 Surtur

Surtur

King of the Fire and Flames

• Nova Member
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'd love to! Though I feel like I need a character I can attach to a little more, depending on what you're planning to do with the sign-ups. I dunno, I had trouble getting into this guy.

I'll have to give it some thought... But either way, I'm totally in.

I agree. I had a hard time getting into the character I made - couple that with the loads of schoolwork I had at the time, and I disappeared from the RP. If you got it up again, I'd love to join it, albeit with a new character!

#99 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:35 AM

Well, the intent was to jump right back into the RP with the same characters and everything...but I had something planned coming up that might permit you guys to introduce new characters to replace your old ones, assuming you don't mind playing the old ones again for a post or two, and assuming you don't mind them being brutally murdered...

Posted Image

#100 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,364 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:45 AM

Well, I dunno about you guys but I like my character :P

Anywho, I'm good with continuing this, if most everyone else is :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users