• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

Pretty much what the topic title says, though if you want to be specific it's actually Pathfinder. Which is pretty much the same. Ish. I don't know I haven't done much actual Dungeons and Dragons.

Anyway, tangents aside, I've gotten the hang of both Pathfinder and a website called Roll20. Some of you may be familiar with this, especially if you're a tabletop RPG enthusiast - it gives you all the tools you need to recreate a tabletop experience online. Granted, it's not quite as interactive as something like Tabletop Simulator, but at least no one can flip the table here :P

At any rate, I have no solid ideas for a campaign, but I've definitely got a brief spurt of inspiration to work with so that's something. The big thing right now is to get people to play with me; that's the main reason I've made this topic.

So, without further ado, if you're even remotely interested it'd be great if you could sign-up with this very brief sheet that'll help me figure out if this is remotely plausible with my (albeit pretty open) school schedule:

Timezone: PST, EST... other T... that kind of thing. Gives me an idea of how badly I'm going to inconvenience you and vice versa.

Rough Schedule: Give me some dates/times you'll probably be available. The more exact you are, the more helpful it is. ^^

Roll20 Experience: Have you ever used Roll20 before? Feel free to elaborate as much as you want. This'll help me figure out how much explaining I'll need to do.

Pathfinder/D&D Experience: Since Pathfinder isn't too far at its core from D&D (albeit purportedly more complicated, but I wouldn't really know), I'm mixing them both here.

Preferred Class/Archetype/What-have-you: Okay this bit isn't really necessary but it's also nice to note everyone's preferred playstyle (or lack of preference if you're not sure). The core classes in Pathfinder are pretty standard fare: things like rogues, fighters, wizards, and clerics, among several others. If you really want to do your homework, Googling (or Binging, but no promises that'll work :P ) something along the lines of 'paizo pathfinder [class]' will get you all the rules for that particular class. I don't advise doing that unless you really want to make long-term, meta plans for your character or the party at large.

So yeah, there you go. Let's see where this leads.

P.S. through the magic of Discord we can - and preferably will - make use of voice chat. It is okay if you don't - or can't - talk, but if people do wish to use voice chat it will be very helpful if everyone else at least listens in so conversations don't get too disjointed. ^^

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,067 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

Reporting for duty.

Timezone: EST

Rough Schedule: Pretty much whenever. I'm currently free most any time of the day, but I'm frequently unavailable after 11 PM and pretty much always very much unavailable approaching 1 AM (hey, I'm not in college anymore). I generally like to keep my nights free to spend time with my family (starting at 9 or sometimes 8 PM), but I could potentially still RP at the same time. Day of the week doesn't really make any difference.

Roll20 Experience: Absolutely zilch. I know nothing about it.

Pathfinder/D&D Experience: I have epic craptons of D&D Forgotten Realms experience from video games, but very, very little actual D&D tabletop experience. I have no experience with Pathfinder. But I can tell you I don't like the lore nearly as much as classic Forgotten Realms, if that counts. :P

Preferred Class/Archetype/What-have-you: Toughest person in the party. Strongest, too. Party tank. Party wall. Muscular, devastatingly handsome badass whom you will be hiding behind. Chris Redfield.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Rune Walsh

Rune Walsh

You're welcome, internets.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

Timezone: EST

Rough Schedule: Weekdays I'm unavailable 4-10, Weekends 4-11, but Thursdays I'm open.

Roll20 Experience: None.

Pathfinder/D&D Experience: My knowledge mainly comes from webcomics and podcasts, bur I've been dabbling with 5E for my current comic.

Preferred Class/Archetype/What-have-you: I think I'd like to go with a rogue, but I'm pretty much open to whatever.

#4 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:08 PM

Oh shoot, I forgot to add an entry for what times you're roughly available. Edited that in.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#5 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:06 AM

I'll fill this in a tad later, but I'm down.

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!

Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
8.jpg

gandalf-spin-o.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users