Community Status Updates

Photo

Nightstalker

Having a dull day? Hope these Fantasy Funnies give you a reason to smile!
Oct 17 2017 01:36 PM
Photo

Dalton Westmoore

When you want people to leave feedback on your stuff but SSLF's dead most of the time: https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrebnKWmvx4ZBio/giphy.gif
Oct 15 2017 02:24 PM
Photo

Saber-Scorpion

And furthermore it is my opinion that Lego must bring back baseplates.
Oct 10 2017 12:38 PM
  • God-Emperor Thrawnie's Photo
    God-Emperor Thrawnie
    That I'm gonna have to disagree with. 99% of the raised baseplates I ever got just sat and collected dust after the thing that was meant to be built on them was taken apart.
    Oct 14 2017 04:36 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    Really? I always loved 'em because I was too lazy to build a landscape out of bricks. (see:SYWBAA)
    Oct 14 2017 07:32 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    I also just enjoyed finding ways to build on them. I played with them like crazy as a kid. I have huge affection for my baseplate collection, though it IS hard to store. :P
    Oct 14 2017 07:35 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Nightstalker

It is truly interesting that my dream of being a space adventurer has been fulfilled by a 2D game. Thanks Starbound!
Oct 06 2017 12:33 PM
Photo

Saber-Scorpion

Randomized loot is a cancer upon the RPG genre.
Oct 04 2017 09:23 PM
  • God-Emperor Thrawnie's Photo
    God-Emperor Thrawnie
    Icewind Dale did randomized loot right.
    Oct 06 2017 08:38 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    A mixture can be fine, sure, as long as rewards for big tasks are still unique and interesting. And IWD's system was indeed good, since drops were randomized but the items themselves were pre-designed.
    Oct 07 2017 07:18 AM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    But I never felt desire to complain that I knew Firkraag the Red Dragon in Baldur's Gate II would drop Carsomyr the Holy Avenger +5 every time. I never thought "Boy, I sure wish he would drop a randomly generated Epic quality weapon instead!" ;P
    Oct 07 2017 07:23 AM
Photo
Photo

Saber-Scorpion

Happy Fallout day. Fallout is free on Steam this weekend.
Oct 01 2017 05:30 AM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    Oh wait, the free Fallout 1 promo s already over. Oh well, I'm sure all you esteemed gentlemen already own it... right?!
    Oct 01 2017 05:36 AM
Photo

Spark

Happy Halo 3 day
Sep 25 2017 03:48 PM
Photo

Dagoth

Hey guys! Uploaded chapter one of a writing project; I'd love your thoughts! Stay tuned for drawings and art to come!
Sep 25 2017 09:23 AM
Photo
Photo

Dalton Westmoore

Gonna try and get an Art Update up at some point. I've collected a lot of neat drawings to show you guys... ;)
Sep 23 2017 11:31 AM
Photo

Maverick-Werewolf

Lots of Errant updates lately - new DM post in Delving Too Deep, as well as a poll on a winter Errant campaign, and some upcoming vampire revisions. Check 'em out in the Errant OOC board.
Sep 23 2017 09:59 AM