• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#21 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:29 AM

Umm, scorp do you think a small (not very good) rendition of Burial Mounds from HALO 2 with a lot of spartans would be good.

#22 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,886 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

umm scorp do you think a small (not very good) rendition of burial mounds form halo 2 with alot of spartans would be good

As I said, vignettes are fine. Any type of creation is fine so long as it meets the criteria I posted. ;)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#23 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:38 AM

All right, thats good because its ready, I spent all day working on it, I just need to post it here and on another web site.

#24 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Nova Member
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

Ka-entry!

Yeah, just a little idea that popped into my head when I started thinking about what Jayne would do.

Don't really know any other LEGO sites so its jsut on Flickr, if I had accounts on other places I'd post it there too.

#25 The Holy Tuna

The Holy Tuna

Gunnery Sergent Blackwing, ready for action.

• Nova Member
  • 325 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

Finding time around homework I should have done, Fallout: New Vegas and Minecraft will be dificult, but I have too many NR decals not to enter.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for I have a shotgun, and they don't.

#26 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

No, the Custom one has always been $6.00. My old Series 3 custom cyborg was $5.00. The reason it costs so much is because of how long it takes to put one together, plus the hassle involved when someone isn't totally clear on what they want. One time, I actually got one order for this:

Helmet: Grey
Chest: Black
Right Shoulder: Grey
Left Shoulder: Black

:blink:

But since you're you, I might be willing to give you a discount. Shoot me an email and maybe I'll give you a $2-off code or something. Just don't tell anyone. Oh crap I already screwed that up, didn't I? :P
(NOTE: This offer is currently only extended to people who are Ter Loki.)

Ah okay, I thought they were $2.00 at first. Well you shouldn't have any problems with clarity on my order (as long as an Excel spreadsheet will work), quantity on the other hand... .

D'aww, you're too kind. :P

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#27 Fenris

Fenris

Nom :3

• 1,476 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:33 PM

Crud. Had i been able to buy something from your shop in the near future, i would totally have made a Baldur's Gate vignette. With Minsc. and EVIL.

But alas, I can only stand and watch. I'm interested in what you guys will make, though.

#28 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:24 AM

all right thats good because its ready i spent all day working on it i just need to post it here and on brick forge

I found an forum called http://www.eurobricks.com/forum
and now its posted here
and there

Edited by Doc, 07 December 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#29 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:58 AM

Jociva: As long as it prominently features one minifig using my decals, that's enough. And you don't have to post it anywhere really out-of-the-way - Brickshelf, MOCPages, Flickr... those are all acceptable, though I encourage diversity.

Well, I do have a MOC pages, and Brickforge. I just remembered that now. Oh, and brickshelf, of course.

I might buy some of those new kingdoms sets, for the bucket helmets. I may do an Assassin's Creed thing, and use a modified PoP Fight for the Dagger set.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#30 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:27 AM

Good contest, but so sad that I do not have the ability to put pictures on my computer :(
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,886 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

I might buy some of those new kingdoms sets, for the bucket helmets.

Great helms, not bucket helmets. :P

Good contest, but so sad that I do not have the ability to put pictures on my computer

Well that's a bummer. Digi-cams come pretty cheap these days.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#32 marooner

marooner

• 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Awesome idea. Already built a futuristic tank that reminds of the Mako. I was going to buy the ME2 team decals for christmas, guess I'll just buy them a month early.

On a seperate note, do we get bonus points for making a youtube video out of it?
No offense to him, but that (fully grown) guy was totally dressed up as a fairy.

#33 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:33 AM

I'm in, it'll be on MOCpages soon, look for 'Defcon'

#34 SniperFlood

SniperFlood

Gathering Intel

• 88 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

Finally, something to do with my vehicles! unfortunately, I don't really have many modern combat decals. Oh well, I can get more! Also - can I have more than one entry?

non est Deus.

#35 gunnery sergeant marine

gunnery sergeant marine

Rookie

• Nova Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:42 AM

can I just send you a picture anyway then[in a email] anddo you play crossfire.

#36 Slash Arbiter

Slash Arbiter

Doctor Spartan

• Nova Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

I know exactly what I want to do, but I can't do it! Unless a certain shop/site owner and forum leader I know begins selling his decals from a certain post nuclear role playing game...
If you believe in death, you are certain to die.

#37 SPARTAN II-100

SPARTAN II-100

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

Started my contest entry. I have a question though...
OK, so the idea is my entry is a Nova Refuge fan-fiction of sorts. It's not really a fan-fiction per se, but it sets the stage for one that I had in mind. Now, for some of the characters, I mixed and matched decaled figures to create the characters in my story. For example, one of the characters is in Mandalore's armor but with Emile's helmet. Is that OK?

Edited by SPARTAN II-100, 14 November 2010 - 02:19 AM.

#38 Princess Floweraven

Princess Floweraven

If every porkchop were perfect . . .

• Nova Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:25 AM

I have got a Falcon up on MOCpages.com, but the pic wouldn't show up!

On May 9, 2011, HolyGhost said...
POWERSLIDE

heroes_and_villains_header___small_by_ra

Click the picture to check out Reaperman290's new roleplay, Heroes & Villains!

no I'm not just advertising it because it's a spin-off of my own roleplay why would you think that

#39 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

Umm, scorp when do we get the 5% off code.

#40 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Nova Member
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:16 AM

Umm, scorp when do we get the 5% off code.

Most likely when the contest is done. If he just gave everyone the 5% code now, what happens to the winners who get 10% or whatever?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users