• Please log in to reply
703 replies to this topic

#701 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Oh. By art theft, I just meant the two images of Scorp's boat by the way. That was an unfortunate choice of word. The MOCs are all original, I see that :)

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#702 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 07:58 AM

Yo Justin, what's the latest status on Saber's Edge? And what about the possible future continuation of Warbringer?
Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#703 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:05 AM

Is "Omolgeth" and "Omolgvum" Mahlok or Mahlo-Slashrim? If it's the former, is it then Old Mahlok or more modern Mahlok?

Lukas S.

#704 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,986 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:28 AM

7PJ8CZl.gif

Yo Justin, what's the latest status on Saber's Edge? And what about the possible future continuation of Warbringer?

Saber's Edge is in progress again now, after a period of low inspiration and discouragement. That's all I can say for the moment. If I hit a major milestone, I'll post about it on my Patreon first and here later. But hey, I'm writing it again - that's something!

As for Warbringer, no, it's probably dead.

Is "Omolgeth" and "Omolgvum" Mahlok or Mahlo-Slashrim? If it's the former, is it then Old Mahlok or more modern Mahlok?

They are Mahlok. Old Mahlok. The Slashrim did not have space travel, and very limited astronomy, and so did not name planets.

Mahlo-Slashrim is a mixed language created by the Mahlok in order to communicate with the Slashrim and unite them under the Helexith banner. It contains many Mahlok words and some Slashrim words - mostly the common ones that were in use across the many warring Slashrim tribes. It uses the Mahlok alphabet since the Slashrim had no written language.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users