• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:17 AM

This thread is not really a list of rules, per se (for those, see the forum COC, which of course still applies here). It's really just a list of some things to keep in mind when posting in Ogma Station.

1: Nova Refuge Only
Please don't stray onto Halo or Firefly or something if possible. You can mention these things or refer to them, but don't get too far off on a tangent. wink.gif

2: Regarding Fan Fics, Art, and LEGO
You may be wondering what happened to the old LEGO and Fan Fic/Art boards we had here on the forums for Nova Refuge. Well, I decided to do away with those for now, since I am working on implementing a gallery upload system in the near future for such purposes. In the meantime, feel free to post any fan fictions, fan art, role-plays, or LEGO creations either here or in their appropriate generic boards (Construction Zone, Old Drawing Board, G4...), whichever suits you.

That's all I can think of for now. Enjoy!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users