Birthplace: Castle Greywatch

Affinity: Earth
Deity: Hades
Faction: Venatori (but presumed dead)

Talents: 

Intimidation
Monster Lore
Survival
Death seeker (strength) - You don't fear death, instead it is welcomed. Far less cautious than the martial combatant, you throw yourself into battle with one aim: to take down the opponent. If given the choice between saving yourself an injury and striking the killing blow there is no choice at all.

Attributes
Strength: 9 +2 =11
Agility: 5 +2 = 7
Constitution: 8 +2 = 10
Perception: 8 +3 =11
Intelligence: 5
Spirit: 5
Luck: 2

HP 50/50

Appearance:

Grizzled and unkempt, Garandros makes for an intimidating figure. His deeply scarred face is half concealed by an eyepatch and flanked by grey hair cropped at jaw level and tucked behind his ears.

He wears scuffed and gouged leather armour that would make an armourer weep, with the odd metal plate strapped to it in places. His cloak (if it can be called that) is mere blue rags, pinned to him by a Venator brooch, the one thing about him that gleams.

In wolf form the scarred and dishevelled look is not lost. A large creature, he is black with a not inconsiderable amount of silver in his fur. One eye socket remains empty, while a single crimson eye looks out from its pit in a deeply gouged and scarred head.

Inventory:

(Altered Venator pack)
1 set of leather armor
1 set of simple clothing
1 steel claymore
1 crossbow
20 iron-headed crossbow bolts
5 silver-headed crossbow bolts
1 silver headed spear, with short shaft of 4 and a half feet
1 blue cloak (ripped and shredded)
1 silver Venator brooch
Flint and tinder
Potion supplies
3 clean bandages
2 healing ointment
2 sense-enhancing potions
1 strength-enhancing potion
Water and rations

Biography:

Garandros Aldor never met his parents. His mother, a Venator, returned to Castle Greywatch pregnant, her partner (and Garandros' father) dead. She died in childbirth a few months later.

Garandros was raised as an unquestioning Venator, his career distinguished. He never faltered in his duty. Until he did.
When the woman he loved was afflicted with lycanthropy he could not bring himself to strike the killing blow. The hundreds killed in the local villages over the next few days are a burden he carries to this day.

Eventually he found his love again in wolf form, and the two fought tooth and nail. The Venator order would call this more than unwise, but Garandros was resolute. He would kill a werewolf. But he would not kill her in human form. He couldn't look into those eyes again.

Having done the deed and made things right, Garandros passed out. Chewed up, bitten and bloody, he welcomed the end. But the end did not come.

Cursed by the very thing he swore to fight, Garandros considers himself a dead man. He welcomes death but is far too skilled to go quietly. Instead he uses the skills granted to him by his curse to fight the monsters of the world in an even more reckless and dangerous manner.

Garandros is under no illusions. He is a monster himself and returning to Castle Greywatch is no longer an option. Better to make his own way until he can welcome death as a friend.

Campaign History:

Relationships: Garandros once had a good relationship with the Venatori, but has not been back since becoming a werewolf. He believes that they think him dead.

Currency:
18 gold
45 copper.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

Sounds great, like I mentioned in the special permissions thread.

Starting currency is 18 gold, 45 copper.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

I did suddenly realize one thing - I forgot to ask you to add at least a very brief description of his werewolf form's appearance (such as coloration), under his Appearance section. Could you do that, for future reference?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#4 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Member
  • 720 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:48 PM

No problem, I'll have a think about this today and add something.

#5 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Member
  • 720 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

I did suddenly realize one thing - I forgot to ask you to add at least a very brief description of his werewolf form's appearance (such as coloration), under his Appearance section. Could you do that, for future reference?

I've added this in, hopefully it's OK!

#6 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

Sure, sounds great! Thanks for adding it.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users