New Minifigs & Accessories, Discounts, a Contest, and More!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 25 February 2016 · 2,210 views

Wulfgard LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals Brickarms BrickWarriors Zombies SSL Comics Books Assassins Creed Nintendo
Hello, folks! It's been a while. Which is why I've got tons of stuff in this update! First of all, I've added a bunch more random minifigs to my Commissions, Requests, and Other Minifigs page - Take a look, you'll probably find something interesting. Also in the LEGO galleries section, the Resident Evil page has been updated with new RE5 and RE1 HD minifigs. Oh, and I'm running a new contest! Check 'em out!

Meanwhile, the Shop now has a set of permanent automatic discounts: ALL orders of $50 or more will now receive an automatic 5% discount from the order subtotal, and orders of $100 or more will get a 10% discount! Plus, all domestic (US) orders of $75 or more get FREE standard shipping!
Now for the big list of new items we've added!...

New Minifigs & Decals in the Zombie Attack category:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

New Minifigs in the Fantasy Category:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Elf Hero and Knight of Judgment!

New Weapons & Armor in the Accessories section:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Assassin and Spartan accessories now available separately!

Wulfgard: Knightfall and Into the North prices reduced on Amazon:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Both are now also available as Kindle eBooks!

And finally, a CONTEST!
Posted Image
All you have to do for this contest is build a LEGO creation (note: non-LEGO entries are also allowed) based on the element of WATER. You can win up to $24 of stuff from my shop! Visit the thread HERE for details. Please take a look and consider entering something!

That's all for now! Until next time!

Nice to finally see a minifig of Albert Wesker, both RE1 and RE5! :D And nice RE5 versions of Chris and Jill too. :)

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users