Brick Friday Discount, New Minifigs & Decals, Wulfgard Update

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 10 November 2015 · 1,964 views

Wulfgard LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals Metal Gear Star Wars
Been a while since my last update! How's it going, folks? I've got a shop discount for you today, plus a bunch of new minifigs and decals, and an update on the Wulfgard Kickstarter project!

The discount is simple: As long as you order before the end of November, you get an automatic 5% off of orders totaling $50 or more, or 10% off of orders totaling $100 or more!
Posted Image

Now for the rest of the updates...

New Minifigs and Decals in the Shop

Posted Image
Espionage S5 Silent Sniper

Posted Image
Espionage S5 Sneaking Suit ZERO

Posted Image
Espionage Mobile Operations Infiltrator

Posted ImagePosted Image
New Espionage Decal Packs!

Posted Image
Space Wars Dark Warrior

Posted Image
Alien Invasion - Assorted Sci-Fi - Galactic Star Battle Uniforms

New in the LEGO Gallery

Posted Image
Commissions & Requests gallery updated with minifigs from Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Dead or Alive, Fire Emblem, and more! Check it out!

Posted Image
New MGSV section in the Metal Gear Solid LEGO gallery! Lots of new minifigs to see - Check it out!

Wulfgard Update

Posted Image

Finally, last but not least, our Wulfgard campaign on Kickstarter is finally starting to bear fruit! The novel (Knightfall) and comic (Into the North) are now up on Amazon, and we will be shipping the reward copies to Kickstarter backers as soon as we get them! I will make a separate news post about this and add the books to my shop once the backer copies have been shipped

Unfortunately, all backers who supported us at the $60 level or higher will have to wait a little while longer, since we are trying to order the Limited Edition version of the comic from a different printing company, and they are taking longer than expected. Keep an eye on the Kickstarter campaign updates for news on this front. Hopefully the LE comics will be worth the wait, as we expect the print quality to be slightly higher than the standard version (which already looks quite good!). The playing card decks and bookmarks are already in our hands, along with the LEGO minifigs, so we will start shipping all of those rewards once we get the LE comics. However, the Guidebook might be delayed, in which case we will ship those separately when they are done.

While you wait, however, be sure to check out the MUSIC! That's right, Ryan has begun releasing the Wulfgard music tracks we promised as a stretch goal for the campaign! Backers should get an email with download codes for the album (which also entitle you to the other tracks once he releases them), and everyone else can listen to and buy them here on his Bandcamp page.

That's all for this update! Enjoy!

Holey Moley! That comic looks amazing!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users